It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Have a little patience? (let our media hang themselves)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Has anyone noticed that our corporate media is lying to us, about 9-11? (DAH!!!)

After watching every video from http://www.911docs.net, I'm completely mesmorized, (go away spell check) how our corporate media, can "shoot themselves in the foot," over shit they're trying to shovel "under the rug."

Here's a couple examples...

1) the pentagon...A million reasons why a jet never hit it right? Another reason...The 9' diameter engines of the jet alone, would scrape any/all vehicles off the highway, in the 'blink of an eye." There's a "911 video" on this as well, but...

not too long ago, I saw a video from the "Discovery Channel," in which they performed a test on a beat up Oldsmobile station wagon, and a mobile home, showing the effects of what happens, in a small tornado. (I've been in one myself, a BIG one... an F4, where people died)

Anyway, low and behold, guess what they used? YEPPERS...A JET ENGINE!! Scraped the oldsmobile and trailer off the road, like an ice scraper to snow on your windshield. (imagine that huh)

2) Of course, we all saw the unfortunate incident in Texas, when the "disgruntled pilot," decided to take his rage on the I.R.S. building in Texas. Attached was two 55 gallon tanks, filled with gasoline, that burns hotter than kerosene based jet fuel. The I.R.S. building's structure? YEP!!... STEEL!! (didn't melt/collapse/warp) And yes, my heart goes out to the gentleman, who lost his life in the I.R.S. building.

3) And of course, there's the "controlled demolition flicks," on about every channel now, that shows them bringing down structures like, "Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh for example, or the St. Louis, "Bush Stadium," a few years back. (you know, I could swear, that looked like the three buildings that collapsed on 911...even without Larry Silverstein admitting to one of them)

...imagine that!!

4) Another one, and along these lines, was rebar, and how a tornado (yes, a tornado) is harmless against this kind of reinforcement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebar

...and since there was a shitload of it used in the World Trade building's foundation, it had to have something to do, with the overall "structural integrity" of the buildings itself. It has already been proven, that a 160 m.p.h. wind, has more "kinetic" energy, than a jet traveling 500 m.p.h.

...and yet, you see this stuff "pulverized" everywhere!!

5) And finally, another test involving light and sound on the Discovery Channel as well. Christ, it was on a kids show too. It basically showed how light slows down in water, almost to the speed of sound. They mention that sound travels at 1100 ft./sec. (and I forget exactly, how fast the speed of light travels underwater) But 1100 ft. sec. is approximately the same speed I travel, AWAY from a Republican National Convention. (this I can prove as well)

But in these 911 videos, you can hear these explosions going off, like at the South Tower, about a second BEFORE, the South Tower starts to collapse. (80th -90th floor above, and a few blocks away from the building?... DUH!!)

I attended a community college here, for about 2.5 years. It was an "Applied Science" course. (Electronics) There was an "OOPS BOARD," that our teacher made for us "greenies," who forgot to "slap" a heat sink to our circuit boards we were using. God, you name it, it was up their. (I'm laughing as I'm writing this) It was a "frickn' mess," it really was!! :albino:

The same heat sink, as the million miles (it seemed) of steel, being used to construct the World Trade Center buildings, and other buildings as well.

So ya see, if you kinda look out for this stuff, as you watch the tube, (either t.v. or you tube) you can actually see Michael Powell (former FCC Director) sitting at home, saying, "Oh my God, common sense, what channel was that on? :( :(

In closing, there was one phrase that my (favorite) teacher use to always say in electronics class, and it was this...

IT IS A GIVEN!!

It CANNOT be changed!! It HAS ALREADY been proven!! You cannot change this, even with a keg of beer and a dozen Republicans. Ain't gonna change, no way, no how!! :roll: :roll:

IT SIMPLY "IS A GIVEN."

and if they prove this in (S)indiana, they can prove it anywhere, I guarantee it!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, watch folks!! (as I'm sure most thinking people here have already) I'd almost laugh my ass off, if so many people weren't murdered on that dreadful day!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject: Re: Have a little patience? (let our media hang themselves)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent post, ETL...and right on target with what so many here at TVNL believe about the 9/11 attacks.

If you would, please go to the thread right above this one entitled "A 9/11 Diary: Please Contribute" and answer the 6 questions posted there. I think it's one of the best threads on the board, and not because I started it, but because it's a grand way to make sure that what you as an individual saw and felt that day will always be remembered. I'm so glad I did it, because several people in my own family who responded to the six questions are now dead.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman