It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: 2 comments to Riot's post
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:21 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
1. We also have to find a way to communicate with those who are NOT willing to listen. That is the entire problem in this country. People are closed minded. The informed people like you and me, have to inform them!

2. Regarding your comment on Jews and Zionists...I say it over and over, people confuse comments about the political or governmental aspects of Israel/Zionism with anti-Smitism. They are totally not related. Israel, for some non-public reason, is treated like some holy entity. I don't know if it is based on religion, money, power, strategic location or what...but Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of America. Something is wrong, very very wrong with that picture. I agree with your very valid and very vital point!l :salute:

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:13 pm 
Offline
Involved
Involved
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 17
Location: FL, United States
Jesse wrote:
1. We also have to find a way to communicate with those who are NOT willing to listen. That is the entire problem in this country. People are closed minded. The informed people like you and me, have to inform them!


You're just going to get rejected like a Jehova's witness. It's gotta get on their TVs, radios and newspapers, mainstream and you'll have the nation listening. The right people need to hear about it first and foremost, otherwise it won't matter to nuclear sheep. The internet only reaches so many but was the best start and will continue.


Jesse wrote:
Israel, for some non-public reason, is treated like some holy entity. I don't know if it is based on religion, money, power, strategic location or what...but Israel can do no wrong in the eyes of America. Something is wrong, very very wrong with that picture. I agree with your very valid and very vital point!l :salute:


That's because the United States intel and the Israel intel are intertwined and synergetic, as our current goals are. If Israeli intel tells us to jump, we jump with no "how high?" included. Ariel Sharon is a war criminal just like Bush. Their intel and our intel combined is the cause for Iraq, and the idiot president shrugs it off and it's okay with us, it's favoring both Israeli govt and US govt, US Inc. makes money, they get rid of opposition, the arab nations. I've had an Israel friend that was in IDF, and came here to hopefully escape it, these people don't want to fight. They just want to live life normally with no suicide bombings, just like the Palestinians don't want to live life under supreme military oppression - THIS is something we do not hear about or see. It makes Abu-Ghraib look like hospitality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: For one thing...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:29 am 
Offline
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:46 pm
Posts: 25
Location: Atlanta
Jesse wrote:
Stay informed about the Citizen's Inuiry movement. Also...support Congressperson Cynthia McKinney. She has been very involved in the independent effor to expose the truth.


Jesse, Cynthia McKinney? Wow!!! CM is a kook. Her dad is an anti-semite. Here in Atlanta they posted a picture of Cynthia sucking up to GWB at the State of the Union address.

She's fake and not well liked here in GA.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:34 am 
Offline
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:46 pm
Posts: 25
Location: Atlanta
Where were you guys for the first World Trade Center bombings? Where were you guys when the USS Cole got attacked? Clinton himself said he had the chance to get Osama but didn't want to ruffle any feathers around the world so he said no.
These punk terrorists have been at war with us for 20 years...only until 9/11 did we finally realize this and thank God that GWB was in office and not "Mr Who am I Today" Al Gore or "Lets take a Poll on this topic before I give my point of view" Kerry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: For one thing...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Willie Mcgee wrote:
Jesse wrote:
Stay informed about the Citizen's Inuiry movement. Also...support Congressperson Cynthia McKinney. She has been very involved in the independent effor to expose the truth.


Jesse, Cynthia McKinney? Wow!!! CM is a kook. Her dad is an anti-semite. Here in Atlanta they posted a picture of Cynthia sucking up to GWB at the State of the Union address.

She's fake and not well liked here in GA.


You are doing what many people do...you say things without qualifying your assertions. Kook? Why? Because she asked qeustions? Anti-Semite? Qualify that. Anyone who questions the actions of Israel it labeled anti-Semite. Commenting on Israel is not commenting on Jewish people. Think about what you are saying.

You should read some of my editorials on the empty arguments of the right. Time and time again I have challenged people to back up their name calling and time and time again they cower away. I hear people call others "liberal" as if it were a bad word. Then when I ask them what the word means, what aspects of liberalism they find to be negative and whey they called the specific person liberal they clam up. I held up a $10 bill at the counter protest ant the RNC convention, and I offerred it to anyone of the counter protesters who can tell me what the word liberal meant. They were silent. I received an ovation.

Think about what you say when to start dishing out labels. It is usuall counter productive and it does nothing to get your ideas understood or accepted.

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:46 pm 
Offline
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:46 pm
Posts: 25
Location: Atlanta
Jesse,
I say she is a kook. So what. Is it okay to call Bush an Idiot even though he has a degree from an Ivy League institution? Kook meaning "off-center" is why she is a kook to me. Her comments that GWB knew on 9/11 that these planes would be hijacked and flown into bldgs. That's an out right lie and is unproven to this day.

After CM's loss to Denise Majette (sp?) 2 elections ago, her dad was down at CM's headquarters blaming the loss on the JEWS. He not only called out the Jews, he spelled it out on TV...J-E-W-S. Now imagine a white person running for Mayor of Atlanta. He Loses and blames the loss on the majority of BLACKS that live in Atlanta. Would this white person be called a Racist? Sure he would just like I'm calling out her dad as an Anti-Semite.

Back to CM. If you will remember another reason why she lost to DM 2 elections ago is because of the Saudi money offered to the US. The Saudis offered 10 Million to NYC and it was turned down because of what the Saudis said...something to the tune of "We deserved it". And then here comes CM saying "We'll take that money down here in Atlanta".
That upset a bunch of people down here that she would take the money even though the Saudis said what they said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Willie Mcgee wrote:
Jesse,
I say she is a kook. So what. Is it okay to call Bush an Idiot even though he has a degree from an Ivy League institution? Kook meaning "off-center" is why she is a kook to me. Her comments that GWB knew on 9/11 that these planes would be hijacked and flown into bldgs. That's an out right lie and is unproven to this day.

After CM's loss to Denise Majette (sp?) 2 elections ago, her dad was down at CM's headquarters blaming the loss on the JEWS. He not only called out the Jews, he spelled it out on TV...J-E-W-S. Now imagine a white person running for Mayor of Atlanta. He Loses and blames the loss on the majority of BLACKS that live in Atlanta. Would this white person be called a Racist? Sure he would just like I'm calling out her dad as an Anti-Semite.

Back to CM. If you will remember another reason why she lost to DM 2 elections ago is because of the Saudi money offered to the US. The Saudis offered 10 Million to NYC and it was turned down because of what the Saudis said...something to the tune of "We deserved it". And then here comes CM saying "We'll take that money down here in Atlanta".
That upset a bunch of people down here that she would take the money even though the Saudis said what they said.


Let me claify, I never say that it is OK to call Bush an idiot. My site is about 300 pages and you will not find me calling Bush a name. I do describe him in detail using specific examples, but I am not much of a name caller.

You say that the comments about Bush knowing about 9/11 is a lie, yet you have no proof of this. On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that says they knew. They (PNAC) openly said that they would benifit from a new Pearl Harbor and just by coinsidence everything that had to happen, or not happen, in order to have one, did, while the very people who wanted one were in charge of preventing one. This alone should at least raise questions.

The reports released the other day shows that they knew more about the attacks than previously reported.

If nothing else, you have declared something to be a lia and called someone a kook while you offer nothing more than a bold statement. Also, just because something is unproven does not make it a lie.

If you ask me, there is no way in hell those attacks take place without someone letting them happen. I follow this very closeley. There are too many odd coinsidences and the official report is so full of crap that it should be in the comedy section. The entire time line given in the report was made up by the commistioners. They do not reflect the evidenct or the testimony. This is a documented fact. The FAA & Norad personell who testified all stated different times of events than the final report. The commisioners changed the times. Who is lying here...

Regarding blaming the loss on Jews...fact....the Jewish loby in this country is huge. Her opponent was funded by this lobby because she stood up for the Palastinians. This is a fact. Call it what you want but it is true. And furthermore anyone who says it like it is regarding Israel is attacked like an infection in a pool of white corpusules. This is a fact, I speak from experience. I have a very interesting background and I have seen, with my own eyes, the wrath of the "Israeli control" in this country. It is a fact. Put it in the book. End of story. And I am tired of people who have never experienced this claiming that it does not exists. Listen and learn, it is true.

_________________
Peace,
Jesse - Editor, TvNewsLies.org
http://tvnewslies.org


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:40 pm 
Offline
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:46 pm
Posts: 25
Location: Atlanta
Jesse wrote:
Willie Mcgee wrote:
Jesse,
I say she is a kook. So what. Is it okay to call Bush an Idiot even though he has a degree from an Ivy League institution? Kook meaning "off-center" is why she is a kook to me. Her comments that GWB knew on 9/11 that these planes would be hijacked and flown into bldgs. That's an out right lie and is unproven to this day.

After CM's loss to Denise Majette (sp?) 2 elections ago, her dad was down at CM's headquarters blaming the loss on the JEWS. He not only called out the Jews, he spelled it out on TV...J-E-W-S. Now imagine a white person running for Mayor of Atlanta. He Loses and blames the loss on the majority of BLACKS that live in Atlanta. Would this white person be called a Racist? Sure he would just like I'm calling out her dad as an Anti-Semite.

Back to CM. If you will remember another reason why she lost to DM 2 elections ago is because of the Saudi money offered to the US. The Saudis offered 10 Million to NYC and it was turned down because of what the Saudis said...something to the tune of "We deserved it". And then here comes CM saying "We'll take that money down here in Atlanta".
That upset a bunch of people down here that she would take the money even though the Saudis said what they said.


Let me claify, I never say that it is OK to call Bush an idiot. My site is about 300 pages and you will not find me calling Bush a name. I do describe him in detail using specific examples, but I am not much of a name caller.

You say that the comments about Bush knowing about 9/11 is a lie, yet you have no proof of this. On the other hand there is a mountain of evidence that says they knew. They (PNAC) openly said that they would benifit from a new Pearl Harbor and just by coinsidence everything that had to happen, or not happen, in order to have one, did, while the very people who wanted one were in charge of preventing one. This alone should at least raise questions.

The reports released the other day shows that they knew more about the attacks than previously reported.

If nothing else, you have declared something to be a lia and called someone a kook while you offer nothing more than a bold statement. Also, just because something is unproven does not make it a lie.

If you ask me, there is no way in hell those attacks take place without someone letting them happen. I follow this very closeley. There are too many odd coinsidences and the official report is so full of crap that it should be in the comedy section. The entire time line given in the report was made up by the commistioners. They do not reflect the evidenct or the testimony. This is a documented fact. The FAA & Norad personell who testified all stated different times of events than the final report. The commisioners changed the times. Who is lying here...

Regarding blaming the loss on Jews...fact....the Jewish loby in this country is huge. Her opponent was funded by this lobby because she stood up for the Palastinians. This is a fact. Call it what you want but it is true. And furthermore anyone who says it like it is regarding Israel is attacked like an infection in a pool of white corpusules. This is a fact, I speak from experience. I have a very interesting background and I have seen, with my own eyes, the wrath of the "Israeli control" in this country. It is a fact. Put it in the book. End of story. And I am tired of people who have never experienced this claiming that it does not exists. Listen and learn, it is true.


Wow, so you are saying that the President of the US would allow planes to fly into buildings and possibly the White House killing thousands and throwing the economy in a downward spin? All of this so we could go attack Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries. Wow!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:00 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:46 pm
Posts: 14444
Location: NC
Indeed, Willie. If you have the courage to do so, read the entire article I have cited below.


September 11th And The Bush Administration

Compelling Evidence for Complicity



Walter E. Davis, PhD

08/31/03: (Information Clearing House)

Introduction

Clearly, one of the most critical questions of the twenty-first century concerns why the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 were not prevented. As I outline below, there are numerous aspects regarding the official stories about September 11th which do not fit with known facts, which contradict each other, which defy common sense, and which indicate a pattern of misinformation and coverup. The reports coming out of Washington do very little to alleviate these concerns.

For example, the Congressional report released on July 25, 2003 by a joint panel of House and Senate intelligence committees concluded that 9/11 resulted in C.I.A. and F.B.I. "lapses." While incompetence is frightening enough given a $40 billion budget, it is simply not consistent with known facts. It is consistent with the reports from other government scandals such has the Iran Contra Affair which produced damage control and cover up but not answers to the more probing questions. But perhaps a comparison to Watergate is more apropos since we now have twenty-eight pages of this report, which the Bush Administration refuses to release. The report from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is believable unless you are seriously interested in the truth. Under more careful scientific scrutiny, it does not answer some very important questions.

Newspapers across the country call for an investigation into Bush’s lies about the reasons for war on Iraq. Many people may accept the fact of Bush’s false pretext for a war on Arab people in a distant place, especially after the fact. However, few people will be as accepting if it is shown that this Administration was complicit in acts of atrocities against its own people.

The magnitude of the crisis is readily apparent by noting that 9/11 serves as a pretext for a never-ending war against the world, including preemptive strikes against defenseless, but resource rich countries. It also serves as a pretext for draconian measures of repression at home, including the cabinet level Department of Homeland Security and Patriot Act I, and its sequel. September 11th has become the cause for numerous other acts from massive increases in military spending and to a Fast Track Trade Agreement for the President.

To date, investigations stop far too short, the public is left in the dark on too many questions easily answered, and no one in the Bush Administration has been held accountable for any actions surrounding the attacks of September 11, 2001. The National Commission on Terrorists Attacks Upon the United States, which was formed at the insistence of the family of some of the victims, is continuing to hold hearings and a final report is expected by May, 2004. It remains to be seen if, after a two-year lapse, they can come closer to the truth about September 11th. I believe that this would only happen if public pressure were brought to bear and accountability demanded from the Bush Administration. Accountability for any atrocity should attract the attention of serious investigative reporters, media critics and even news commentators. That is their chosen responsibility. Who is to raise the question of why journalists and others in the mass media are failing the people of the U.S. and the world?

In this article, I outline twenty-two items of evidence and questions, each one sufficient reason to demand an investigation into why September 11th was not prevented. Together, these items suggest that the most plausible explanation of events is that the Bush Administration was complicit in the terrorist attacks. This should be a national and international scandal. What is being discovered will shock many people, which is one of the reasons for deliberate corporate media coverup.

But a significant number of people within the U.S. see (or will see) the consistencies in the events surrounding 9/11 as described below, and what they know about U.S. foreign policy. Nevertheless, the degree to which this Administration is pursuing a course of world domination at any cost is unprecedented. One of the best ways of putting a halt to this destructive course is to expose the Bush Administration and insist on their accountability to the American people. Thus, the intent of this article is to help fill the void in the media on the issue of the Bush Administration’s complicity in 9/11.

To read the entire article, go here:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... le4582.htm

Catherine

_________________
Image

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group