It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Professor, who says WTC came down with bombs, is muzzled
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:50 pm 

That professor, Steven E. Jones, who was saying that the buildings looked like a controlled demolition, apparently has been told SHUT UP! ( a la O'Reilly). I wonder why? Maybe he is getting to close to the truth? Almost certainly he was threatened with loss of job or even worse?

BYU Brass Discredit Physics Professor for Saying WTC Brought Down by Controlled Demolition - Professor Steven E. Jones only was in the public eye for five days before BYU told him to stop giving interviews. Now the university has issued a public statement distancing itself from Jones and even discrediting his work. Critics suggest Bush administration had its dirty hand in forcing BYU to 'shut up' its professor.
http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewsto ... oryid=3760

Amazing. To me, this makes his claims more credible. He is dangerous, exposing their lies, and has to be muzzled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Amazing. To me, this makes his claims more credible. He is dangerous, exposing their lies, and has to be muzzled.

I think that about sums it up. I really hope that in 2006 we will get some people in congress and the senate who are actually interested in really looking into what happened on 9/11.

Crimson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:43 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Hi.

I just watched the Carlson interview. Thought it was truly disgusting how professor Jones was treated. Sidelined and harried from the start to the end of the interview, his views and requests brushed aside while Carlson did his best to turn the interview into a circus.

The looking glass report also has more info from the rest of that show which is interesting. Disgusted as I may be by the interview, the fact that an entire educational body (Brigham Young University) has apparently tried to discredit professor Jones on what looks like purely personal matters, without any attempt to address the issues he raises or offer any counter-points/evidence, is much more worrying to me.

This is a link to the professors report that he doesnt quite manage to spit out over Carlsons 'enraged patriot' act.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
Quote:
I really hope that in 2006 we will get some people in congress and the senate who are actually interested in really looking into what happened on 9/11.

Crimson

I really hope we have a fair election in 2006. The way we are headed it appears the Republicans have found a way to controll everything with the public's approval or apathy, I'm not sure which.

We know Bush did not win the election in 2000 or 2004 but he is still in office doing things his way. What if it happens again? What then?

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL