It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Silverstein - Finally answers the 'Question' PULL IT BOYS!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:39 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

After many years Larry Silverstein has finally responded to questions surrounding his comments on the now infamous PBS documentary on 9/11.

For those who's memory might be a bit shaky on this here's a direct quote (im watching it as I type this, even though I can remember it word for word).

Larry Silverstein speaking on PBS Sept 02:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. I said y'know, weve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is, is pull it. Uhhh and they made that decision, to pull, and we watched the building collapse."

His latest statement made through the state department (hmmm...) claims that in fact, Mr Silverstein was reffering to the FIREFIGHTERS, and how he meant to 'Pull' them out....

After you've finished laughing, lets have a look at the tiny problems with this.

First, its on the record and checkable by multiple sources including the NIST and FEMA reports, that there were NO firefighters in building 7 after the evacuation of tennants much earlier. They had far to much on their plate to be worrying about an evacuated building that was down the other end of the street to the main disaster zone.
If Silverstein did in fact talk to the fire commander just previous to this he would have known that, absolubtly no doubt about it...

Second, on the very same documentary, demolition experts can be clearly heard using the term 'pull it' to describe the demolition of building 6.

Third, use your common sense. Does that sound even remotely like he's reffering to an evacuation?

Silversteins camp is also making the even more laughable claim, preying on the bad memories of Americans, that WTC1's central support column FELL on WTC7! It's unbelievable to me with all the video evidence and the physics, SCIENCE of the situation that they expect people to swallow that. Its even in the GODDAMN official reports that nothing but DUST CLOUDS/MINOR DEBREE hit that building!

Sickening, it makes it worse that he's trying to defend his comments, but it gives me hope that at least somebody somewhere is listening, otherwise he would never have spoken out. People who will NEVER shut up about it and the other events that day are obviously hitting a nerve.

All this bullshit does is give all the truthseekers around even more ammo to shoot it all down.

Fuck you Mr Silverstein, you are an accomplice to mass murder and your pathetic attempt to re-write history regarding your slip-up on PBS makes you look even more guilty. I sincerely hope you choke on that $7 billion dollars of blood money, you are evil filth.

NO to using nuclear weaons of 'ANY' kind you crazy bastards!!!