It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Caveman,

As far as the Put options. Yes, it is possible that the CIA backed Al'Qaeda bought the options. As far as I know, you can not buy options or trade in anything under the name Anonymous. That is what makes this so suspicious. Who bought the options? This is something that has apparently not been investigated very well.

Smells like a cover up to me, and if it is a cover up, who is the government protecting? Themselves? A foreign government? Their own failure of protecting our country by standing down NORAD?

As far as your other argument. You are suggesting that within a few hours a team arrived at building 7, and planted explosives to implode the building in upon its own footprint. All of this without being noticed?

Listen man, all 3 building fell in upon their own footprint at near free fall speed. If you know anything at all about physics, then you know that this is an impossibility. There is NO chance whatsoever of this happening without the use of explosives, none. This was premeditated.

Even with the governments story of the collapse of buildings 1 and 2 that fire is what caused the collapse does not stand up to physics which are about as absolute as you can get. I guess that we could go into detail about the ingredients used to create these massive structures, but it appears you have already made up your mind on the matter.

Listen. It is the fact that all 3 buildings collapsed into their own footprint that is the problem. Why don't YOU do some real homework on the subject. If you do this honestly using physics, and common sense, you will see that what happened is not only improbable, it is a physical impossibility. Even if the buildings were not sound, this is an impossibility.

Have you ever seen the way a structure collapses without the use of explosives? Have you ever seen a structure, no matter how big or small, collapse in upon itself into its own footprint at free fall speeds? No, you haven't, because it is impossible.

Checkmate

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Reply to CrimsonEagle
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:24 pm 

I"m not trying to say that it isn't a government cover up and that some kind of ghost governmental cell didn't do all this. I'm just saying that if you are going to try and sell a point you should approach the argument from both sides. It seems like you are trying to create a massive witch hunt with no specific targets and we've seen how that's played out in the past. And all you really have is speculation. From what i've seen you are trying to get to point "X" without going through points A,B,C,D...etc. I woulnd't even bother my time with this but i know the public is fickle and will go anyway you steer them. And it's not even this site, it's Charlie Sheen, the Liberal News Stations, and about every single Democrat in the Nation. If you are trying to deduce the truth from little evidence you should approach the topic from every angle, not just the one that you hope is true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

How are we trying to get to point X without going through points a,b,c and d? I'm sorry man, I'm just not following your line of thinking. There is a cover up, and it is by our government, (all of the bastards). Something has happened and we want to know the truth. Your right. We don't know with absolute certainty what transpired. Who planted the demolitions in the buildings? Under who's order? Why?

We do know however (through physics) that what transpired and the story spun out cannot coexist. This means that our government is lying, straight from the top of the food chain.

What is it that you are actually arguing? If you can prove anything to be incorrect through the use of solid physics please show me. Hell, I believe there is a 1 million dollar reward out there for anyone that can prove otherwise. As of yet, the reward is unclaimed.

Quote:
And it's not even this site, it's Charlie Sheen, the Liberal News Stations, and about every single Democrat in the Nation.

Once again I do not understand where are you coming from. What does any of this have to do with what you are talking about? If there is a cover up, which I happen to believe without a doubt, then who cares what station it is on, or even who says it? Do you believe the engineers from M.I.T? Would it matter if they were to come on so called "liberal" news? Would you believe it more if it were to appear on Faux?

I'm not harassing you, not intentionally anyway's. You say that there are things that you don't agree with, yet you give no indication of what they are. What dispute is it that you have? Is it because they made the statement that it takes weeks to conduct a demolition of that magnitude(building 7)? I tend to agree with them. For all 3 buildings to have been demolished, it would have taken weeks if not months to plant the demolitions without drawing too much attention.

Tell you what. You say you have worked with explosives. Get back into it if you have left it, or if not, then do something. Implode a building (the same size as building 7) perfectly within a few hours with nobody noticing you. Before you do this though, make sure that there are thousands of people around the area. Police, firefighters, national guardsmen, swat, all the news stations, among thousands of others. If you can pull this off, then I will concede that ONE building can be taken down with demo in a few hours. Of course, that still leaves 2 buildings unaccounted for.

Forget party lines, forget where the news is coming from. Once again I say do some research. Physics are laws of nature. It takes manipulation to overcome these laws. There are powers in this world that are attempting to manipulate us to give up our SELVES. They can only do this if we let them. I personally would prefer to die before I allow this to happen, and this is why I insist on knowing the truth. I would hope that you would want the same

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Reply to CrimsonEagle
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:50 am 

I'm saying that it doesn't always have to be a conspiracy. It's been proven thoughout history that when people don't know the answer to things they witness their brains will make up an answer. If you don't believe me look it up in a Psychology Book... For example, when people see bright lights in the sky moving faster than anything they've ever seen before their brains will compensate for the lack of knowledge and simply make something up (i.e. Flying Saucers with aliens in them.) When in all actuallity it was probably experimental aircraft that was classified to protect the technology to stay ahead of enemy countries for air superiority... With Bldg 7 maybe the owner wanted it hastily demolished, having full knowledge that it was structurally sound, in order to collect a fat insurance check. Which he later denied to avoid insurance fraud. Is that not also a possibility? I think that's more plausible than a massive government cover up involving thousands of people, which by the way could get even richer by selling their secrets (if there were any.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:06 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ok, we are going to forget all about towers 1 and 2, and focus solely on WTC building number 7. First and foremost, lets look at a video of the collapse of building 7. I'll put up this link.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

Now, since it appears that you are not ruling out demolition, hopefully because it is quite obvious that there is no way that fire could be responsible for this type of collapse, we come up with this question.

Why is the government claiming that the collapse was due to fire? Just look at the building fall. Now, in your opinion, if you were to see a building collapse like this, wouldn't you immediately want a forensic team on site to test for demolition residue, or any, I repeat, any plausible explanation for the perfect implosion of a 47 story building which you say is possible to set up in a few hours? (Don't forget, you also lose time because you have to make the call, get the team of demo experts on site in the mass confusion and gridlock, set up everything needed, and do this without anyone noticing). With all of this, you still cannot conceive of the possibility that this was premeditated? If you can conceive that this was possibly premeditated, then how did the people involved know that there was going to be a major crisis in that area, on that day?

This government has lied to us before in order to get the American public to follow them into war. WWII, Vietnam, and the Spanish American war I believe were all like this. The fact that we knew of an imminent attack on Pearl Harbor was at one point considered a conspiracy theory until documentation was presented that proved this to be true. If you want to know more about any of this, you will have to look too someone with more historical knowledge than I have. I will be the first to admit that my historical knowledge is limited.

Now, in the late 90's I believe it was, members of P.N.A.C made up a plan for global domination by America.

pdf.file
http://newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

In this document they made the statement that the only way to get the populace to go along with their plan was for the appearance of a new "Pearl Harbor" Lo and behold, the Neo Cons win the White House and we have our new Pearl Harbor. This is just to much of a coincidence for me to come to any other conclusion. This is a conspiracy perpetrated by our Government.

Now, if you would like to get into why I believe the Government would do this, then I have a perfectly reasonable explanation. It had nothing to do with Saddam, or WMDs, or his treatment of his people. It has to do with peak oil. I am beginning to think that this Government is actually doing what it thinks is right for the American People, (no, I do not agree with them, I tend to see humanity as a whole rather than individual nations sect.). The fact that the world is going to run out of readily available oil is not in doubt. As demand increases, and supply decreases we are going to find ourselves in a crisis of biblical proportions. Think about it, there is nothing, I repeat nothing in our lives right now that is not connected to oil in one way or another. Think about it. Look around you and try to find something that has no attachment to oil. Good luck trying to find something. Our Government realizes this, and now hopefully you realize this. (along with any others who happen to read this) In order for us to continue living in our decadent lifestyle, our government will have to control the worlds oil supply while it lasts. (Russia, China, and India may have something to say about this soon. They realize what it is that we are doing.).

Without oil, America is overpopulated. Without oil, there will be so much suffering in this country, and around the world that the deaths will be in the millions, if not billions. Every aspect of our current lifestyle is due to oil, and we as a nation are not willing to give up our current lifestyle. What is this government to do? Are they going to tell the population that if we do not take over the world there will be massive suffering in our country? No, they will say that people are trying to destroy the USA, and they are willing to attack themselves in order to prove it.

The next time you eat your food, open your refrigerator, turn on your lights, drive your car, mow your lawn, turn on your water, walk down the asphalt street, plant your garden, or anything else that involves oil, think to yourself, "This is why we are at war". Instead of finding a way to overcome the upcoming disaster, we will continue to perpetuate it until there is no other choice but to suffer the consequences of our shortsightedness. Unless we wake up, and wake up now, we are going to be in for a world of hurt.

Time is very short, yet we continue to sleep. Right now I am screaming at you to wake the hell up. Can you hear me?