It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 9/11 conspiracy theorists multiply
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:58 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

9/11 conspiracy theorists multiply
Many Americans suspect U.S. government involvement or complicity

Sept. 8: Many believe the 19 hijackers had accomplices inside the United States.

NEW YORK - He felt no shiver of doubt in those first terrible hours.

He watched the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and assumed al-Qaeda had wreaked terrible vengeance. He listened to anchors and military experts and assumed the facts of Sept. 11, 2001, were as stated on the screen.

It was a year before David Ray Griffin, an eminent liberal theologian and philosopher, began his stroll down the path of disbelief. He wondered why Bush listened to a child's story while the nation was attacked and how Osama bin Laden, America's Public Enemy No. 1, escaped in the mountains of Tora Bora.

He wondered why 110-story towers crashed and military jets failed to intercept even one airliner. He read the 9/11 Commission report with a swell of anger. Contradictions were ignored and no military or civilian official was reprimanded, much less cashiered.

"To me, the report read as a cartoon." White-haired and courtly, Griffin sits on a couch in a hotel lobby in Manhattan, unspooling words in that reasonable Presbyterian minister's voice. "It's a much greater stretch to accept the official conspiracy story than to consider the alternatives."

LINK TO STORY

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:22 am 

Thank you for this story, Catherine.

As someone who never believed the Bush administration was not aware this was coming, the article is interesting. It also gives some new angles I have not heard before.

And the questions remain.....

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:30 am 

there are many puzzleling questions that more and thankfully more people are starting to ask like...................

........why after well over an hour when the first planes struck the towers was there absolutely no fighter cover whatsoever over what many claim is the most protected airspace on the planet, namely , washington d.c.? standard NORAD protocol dictates that when certain commercial airspace scenarios occur like the ones on 9/11 that fighter aircraft are automatically scrambled to protect d.c. yet this protocol was never adhered to on the morning of 9/11.

...........flight 93 that went down in central pa not far from where i live has some questions also. at the impact sight, where is or what became of all the wreckage from an airliner of that size? i've looked at hundreds of photos of planes that were the exact model as this one and each crash had much or most of the fuselage at thier crash sights.

.........also if a plane crashes, how could an 800 pound object that was part of one of the engines be found over 1 mile from the crash sight? in the hilly moutainouss terrain of central pa i can assure you this is physically impossible.

the plane was shot down by our own military perhaps?

conspiracies?.............nah, no way certain elements within our own government would do anything like this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 am 

http://twintowerstruth.ytmnd.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

C-Span is showing a group of politicians calling for a full investigation into 9/11 at 8:00 pm (est) this evening. My mom saw some of it today and is taping it this evening.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:38 pm 

yes sadie, ANOTHER investigation.

but will it make any headway in regards as to the actual truth about the circumstances, actions, intelligence and reports that revolved around the events of that day.

it seems like more and more people including those who have up until recently have been staunch supporters of the gop and in particular the bushicons. as evidenced by many polls that are being taken it appears that the bushicons are in increasingly desperate political doo doo.

and those same polls are i think idicative of a likely voting populace that's going to vote for a change of direction in how this nation does business.

i only hope that it's not too late to right a fast sinking ship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:57 pm 

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4401

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

They bumped it up to 10:30.

Quote:
yes sadie, ANOTHER investigation.

It is senators naming names and calling it like they see it. If my mother wants me to see it whe WAS impressed. She is just as discusted with all this crap as we are.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL