It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New 9/11 video.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:18 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A video blogger uploaded a 30 minute video of the WTC attacks. It was filmed from their home 500 yards from the north tower. This is the ... all ยป first time this video has been publicly released. The video starts after the first plane hit, then they turn it off. then it starts again as the south tower collapses, it is obscured, but you see the cloud. then it records the north tower collapsing entirely.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2027968455917231364&q=wtc+collapse&hl=en

Powerhouse of memorys and emotion this one. Another vid for us to study

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:01 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Listen guys, I normally would not make a request such as this, but in this case I feel it is warented. I have been watching this tape all day, specificly two small time frames at different points. Over and over again I have watched them.

If you have not watched this vidieo yet, I would ask that you do so and reply to this.

Is there anything that you notice with this vid? There is something there, I want to see if anyone else see's it. If you see nothing, just say so, if you see something, let me know.

I will give 24 hours to give everyone a chance to respond. Talk about it.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i didn't see anything...sorry. except for some planes flying by.

but the music was rather strange: "this old man..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:33 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Watched it once. They said they saw a " military " plane at one point.
The building collapses at approximately
19mins and 40 secs.
What else are we supposed to notice? At exactly what time in the video are you referring to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:56 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If we are looking at the second tower and the first tower is in front of it where we cannot see it then something flew past them both on the left hand side of the tower as you look at it. You can make out a dark shape, a plane? going slow and then just as the first tower is going down and you see the smoke something flies past of the right. A silver object of some kind. Right around 11:59 into the video. At 17:19 another plane flies over.

I watched it twice and something towards the end just does not seem right to me. When it shows the people coming out of the alley it almost looked like they were waiting there and then let go. Also there did not seem to be the panic in the streets by the fire fighters and police that I expected there to be.

Not sure what you saw, but, the planes flying over have never been mentioned as far as I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:44 am 

I will have to wait until I go to the library to see it. Will let you know then, but it is a long time between library visits...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ok. First, the plane.

Witnesses reported a plane flying around the towers during the attack, before any "official" aircraft arrived. At exactly 5 minutes and 30 seconds the film maker pans back and you can clearly see a plane/jet, and to me, it appears to make a banking turn to the left. There have been other video's out that have attempted to show this plane that was in the area though to my eye the video was so inconclusive that I could not say yes or no. They did show an object, but I just could not tell what it was. In this video, at the time mentioned above there is clearly a plan/jet in the area. What is it doing there? Is this the plane that the witnesses saw? It is just leaving me with a lot of questions.

DK, I think that what you noticed at 11:59 in the video was a piece of paper or something flying by. I could be wrong, but that is what it appears to be to me. At 17:19 in this video I think that would be about right for the first official military air support to arrive.
This is proof that there was a plane/jet in the area though we cannot really say what this aircraft was doing in the area, it does help to validate what the witnesses say they saw during the attack.

Now onto something that I think is even more important, though I would like you to try to come to your own conclusion on this. I think that this video has been tampered with, and I will tell you why shortly.

We have to ignore the collapse of the first tower in this video because it was obscured and because there was a break in the film up until the time that the tower started to collapse. They did not record what happened in the seconds before the collapse.

We will however focus on the second collapse and why I think it possible that either this video was tampered with, or all of the other videos that we view as proof that there were explosives in the towers have been tampered with.

According to both video evidence, and the account of witnesses in the area, there was a rather large explosion before the collapse. The video evidence and the seismographic evidence points too a time exactly 12 seconds before the start of the collapse of the tower. Go and watch video's that are out there. You will see the cameras which were set up on tripods video "shake" 12 seconds before the collapse. I've also found videos that if you turn the sound way up and discount the background noise you can hear a "thud" of the explosion. Some videos from the truth seekers have used enhancements to highlight these explosions, but there are videos out there that have not been tampered with (as far as I know) that if you have a discerning ear, you can hear what they are highlighting.
This is as good of a video as any to show you a video with the explosions enhanced.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603 (I would like to thank sloth from The American Town hall for this video, I had yet to see it.)

Now, On the video that I posted above, I would like you to go to the collapse of the second tower, starting at 19:40 min mark. After looking at the rest of the video, did you notice how smoothly the flow of the camera was when it was filming continuously. Zooming in and out, panning left right, up and down while they were continuously filming were smooth in nature as you would expect it to be.

What do you notice happening at the 19:40 min mark till the end of the collapse? Do you notice what I notice? Tell me what you see please. Do you see 3 cuts?

I only bring this up because these people were very close. There were times that I had to turn down the volume because the siren's were so loud. Where is the explosion 12 seconds before the collapse? Why are these cuts in the film? Are the multiple other video's that show this explosion tampered with?

This video was released 5 years after 9/11 happened? Why? The biggest attack in the history of this country and these people held on to this video rather than turn it into authorities in the hopes that there could be further evidence gleaned from this unique video of this perspective?

Something is wrong here. Either every video put out by the truth seekers are a lie, or this video is tampered with in a poor attempt to debunk the explosions that happened 12 seconds before the collapse.

Watch this video with what I said in mind. It may be hard to come to your own conclusion with what I have written, but I would ask you to try to be objective as possible. If you have any doubts as to what I see, please, please tell me what you doubt and why. I am not saying that I am right, I am saying that there is something fishy here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

in another forum, in a similar discussion, there was a link to chomsky on video stating that conspiracy theories about 9-11 are all bullshit...according to him, that is, and he said they should all be ignored.

theis is the video:
http://911conspiracysmasher.blogspot.co ... d-ass.html

anyways....as the discussion went on about chomsky's remarks, one poster suggested that the government (aka CIA) intentionally puts out far fetched consipracy theories so that every one who questions or doubts the government's handing of 9-11 would be looked at as just another "conspiracy whacko". therefore, we would never get to the bottom of anything.

my biggest complaint about 9-11 is that bush and company were aware that an attack was going to happen, yet, they did nothing to prepare or prevent it. we have the best intelligence agencies in the world, and yet everyone was asleep...or so it appeared. with the new book out, "state of denial", we now know it's a FACT that rice, bush, etc etc were all warned in a meeting that an attack was going to happen.

next question: did the government intentionally allow this to happen?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

9/11 they were having "mock" terror training in both NYC and in Washington. Same thing when the bombings happend in England. If you hear that your area is having a mock up, run your ass off.

Yes, I do believe that there are some of the theorys that are out there that are so far fetched that it discredits the whole movement of those seeking answeres. Though I cant say for sure, I wouldnt find it out of the realm of possibility for the government to do what people are saying they are doing. This is why I attempt to focuse on the collapse of the buildings themselves, and the documented material involved. There are some things that are not provable to me, such as missles, pods, ect. These buildings were brought down by explosives. This I have no doubt on.

PNAC needed this attack. Without it they would have never been able to accomplish any of their goals. If it seems to convienent to be true, it probably is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mg, the government does the same thing with the UFO stories. It puts stories out there and then they are labled nut cases, so people tend not to believe the truth when it hits them in the face.

Something happend with the towers and the government knew or was behind it.