Post subject: Burlington Vt.- petition to reopen 9/11
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Published: Sunday, December 31, 2006
By John Briggs
Free Press Staff Writer

A Burlington group has gathered nearly enough signatures on a petition to put a ballot question before voters on Town Meeting Day urging a new investigation of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001.

Spokesman Marc Estrin, a Burlington writer and musician, said the group has been meeting for several months and has more than 1,200 of the roughly 1,350 signatures needed to place the matter on the ballot. The question would advise the Vermont congressional delegation to demand a new 9/11 investigation.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps ... 6612310307

The only way to defeat the gatekeepers is to beat them at their own game. I'm sure the authorities will just change or adjust the rules to ensure this kind of thing never happens again. That is what authority does- to ensure that the proper interpretation of the law is applied, there have to be adjustments. This flaw will be corrected as soon as they can prove it is a waste of taxpayers money. Real democracy is such a waste when you could just as easily let your leaders tell you what is legal and then get their brownshirts to enforce it. That way you know your taxes are going where they say it should go- and we know how much the pigs love their trough.

Notice in the article comments-

Quote:
Take The Initiative on 9/11 TruthBy: Myra99 Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:11 am
Post proofs that brotherhood is not so wild a dream as those who profit by postponing it pretend....
~~Norman Corwin

Quote:
Politically Correct or Factually Correct About 9/11

I have decided on a New Year resolution. I am going to stop beating around the bush (no pun intended) when it comes to the events of 9/11. I have seen enough to know for a fact that the official explanation about 9/11 is a crock and that most of the evidence indicates that it was an inside job.

In the past I have refrained from openly discussing this in some circles because I wanted to avoid getting into uncomfortable social situations. But I have now decided that I am the one who is made to feel uncomfortable when 9/11 is referred to as defined by the official story.

I have learned many things about the event. I have also learned that when I tell people about some of these facts more often than not they listen. I have learned that information is more powerful than personal opinion and I am armed with a lethal amount of information where it comes to 9/11.

From now on, regardless of the venue, when the issue is raised I am going to speak my mind....
http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=529

Jesse is getting around.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: Stand Your Ground
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:16 pm 
Jesse wrote:
I have decided on a New Year resolution. I am going to stop beating around the bush (no pun intended) when it comes to the events of 9/11. I have seen enough to know for a fact that the official explanation about 9/11 is a crock and that most of the evidence indicates that it was an inside job.

In the past I have refrained from openly discussing this in some circles because I wanted to avoid getting into uncomfortable social situations. But I have now decided that I am the one who is made to feel uncomfortable when 9/11 is referred to as defined by the official story.

In retrospect I would agree that these are wise words. The more I think about how GZ was when I was up there, the more I agree. Especially now that so many first responders, and their dogs, are dying. The other day I had occasion to bring up 9/11 Truth with a hardcore Republican wing-nut, and I was like, "You haven't heard?"

:twisted: That was pretty evil I guess, but I presented it as a question of missing evidence and a test of patriotism to not let 3,000 homicides just slide away into oblivion -- not to mention that by the 9/11 Commissioners' own standards, the United States is still not secured against terrorist attack. "You haven't heard?"

And, as you can see, I'm still living; the universe didn't stop. If anything, a seed was planted, that one day will connect in that person's mind when they cross paths with 9/11 Truth again.

And that 9/11 Mysteries video was a Godsend. What a great reference!

My advice to anyone wondering how to talk about 9/11 Truth is to stand your ground and just keep talking to people. If possible, have URL's on hand, or copies of DVD's if possible. Or get a person's e-mail when they indicate they're interested in learning more and e-mail them the info. And if someone is a good friend and becomes really interested, do what I did, and buy them copies of David Ray Griffin's two books. Whatever makes sense on a case-by-case basis.

But above all, stand your ground. People respect strength ultimately. And the truth has a way of surfacing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

GR sez-
Quote:
But above all, stand your ground. People respect strength ultimately. And the truth has a way of surfacing.

Strong words of faith indeed. I hope truth in this case doesn't take the long way home. I get tired and lonely standing out in this field alone- Reminds me though , that by doing this, I find myself outstanding in my field! :lol: :lol:

Thanks GR, and yes, thanks 911mysteries as well. It is a little shorter and precise with its direction as opposed to loose change and reopen 911, which present every possibility after 911 that incurred and gave those neocon's their talking points. Not much coming out of the official conspiracy story any more that most people don't question.

Keep finding those answers and since no one official wants to come clean, we'll help solve this tampered crime scene and bring justice to those responsible for waking us from our collective sleepwalking, and for murdering 3000 fellow Americans on that fateful day.

The last thing that Bushco expected was that the sleepers have been awakened. Just like Iraq, this 9/11 thing isn't turning out like they thought it would!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.