It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTC7 Building Collapse Reported Half Hour Too Early
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:50 am 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096&o=1

I am putting this in 9/11 because this video mysteriously disappears from sites. Can someone tell me what is here? Please?

VIDEO: BBC WAS HALF AN HOUR TOO EARLY REPORTING ON WTC7 COLLAPSE

On September 11th 2001, BBC World reported at 4:57pm Eastern Time that the Salomon Brothers Building (more commonly known as WTC7 or World Trade Building 7) had collapsed.

This even made the 5pm EST headlines, what is bizarre is that the building did not actually collapse until 5:20pm EST.

9/11 was unusual enough, without BBC World being able to foretell the destiny of WTC 7.

What is even stranger, is that the women reporter is telling the world that the building had collapsed when you can see it in the background over her left shoulder.

Then at 5:15pm EST, just five minutes before the building did actually collapse, her live connection from New York to London mysteriously fails.

So the question is, on 9/11 how did the BBC learn that WTC7 collapsed 23 minutes before it actually did.

Building Seven was 47 storeys, modern in design with structural steel throughout, yet symmetrically collapsed in 6.5 seconds, was someone leaking information.

No steel framed skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire, before or after 9/11, most people who find out about WTC7, believe it was brought down by a controlled demolition, even demolition experts agree.

Please Investigate 9/11 - Time is of the essence.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yesterday I got this E-mail from Jesse's headline news-

Quote:
This video was released earlier today but in an obvious attempt at a cover up Google removed the video. Here is another on line copy of it...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096

Download this fast and copy it. Distribute it widely as well!

The BBC's news broadcasters described in detail how the collapse of WTC 7 occured. The problem is that they did this over 20 munutes before it actually collapsed. In what clearly seems to be a pre-written cover story the reporters are explaining the details of the collapse. They explain that the building was damaged due to falling debris and that it collaped as a result.

The problem is that the building is standing RIGHT BEHIND THE REPORTER as she is reading the report!

This is a clear example of how a cover story is redied for state sponsored terrorism. A similar situation happened during the Kennedy assasination when overseas news agencies were reporting on the details of Lee Harvey Oswald's bio and explaining that he was a sole assain, yet this was being reported before Oswals was even arrested! His identity was not even known to Dallas police at the time!

Down load this video. This is a smoking gun. This clear proof that the collapse of WTC7 was expected expected and an explanation for it's improbalbe impossible collapse was indeed prepared in advance and distributed to the press. Fortunatley for the 9/11 truth movement the BBC blew it and read the cover story before the event took place!

This is a bobmshell and must be distributed widely!
Peace,
Jesse, Editor - TvNewsLIES.org

If anyone can download this and make copies, please do so before this site disappears.

Notice the difference between the URL Jesse Posted and the one dori posted? &o=1 is added to dori's.

At about 4 minutes into the report, the Bingo Caller at the BBC, stated that WTC7 had fallen down- at about 8 minutes in, there is another announcement that WTC7 had fallen- 20 minutes BEFORE it fell. At about 15 minutes in they start interviewing this woman in New York that states that WTC 1,2 and 7 has fallen. As she steps aside to show the downtown, there's Building 7 still standing.!!!!!

The person being interviewed- Dan Plesh?- gives some accurate descriptions of the ones who started this (I.e. Bin Laden or state sponsored/state organized terrorism) but doesn't say America was responsible for another false flag operation. The allusion may be there if this guy knows anything about history and blame shifting.

I can hear the excuses now they're making up, like "Oh that was a copy we were using in front of a screen- we weren't in a position to take a shot like that so we faked it".

Like Jesse said this is a gun that is still smoking and we can see it as they place the magic bullet in the frame.

Gotcha this time Official Conspiracy Theorists. What's your latest new excuse for believing your treacherous and treasonous leaders.

This reminds me of the time in Canada when some people were betting on our lotto SportSelect game. They were betting on World Cup soccer games and someone noticed that the times for closing the betting were 1/2 hour after the games. They had someone Telly them the scores and they laid down a huge bet. That was the last time someone forgot to get the time changes right!

Typical bonehead mistakes like this have brought down presidents, like Nixon. This is a gun that is still smoking, right in front of us. I can't wait for the apologist's excuses. Oh right, they are removing this print from existence- they have no excuse!!!!!!

Print this NOW, before the traitors running this country tamper with more evidence and try and destroy it, just like the steel at the WTC they packed up and shipped off to China for our beautiful cheap outdoor furniture from Wal Mart- Helping you destroy your country, one sale at a time.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:37 pm 

I do hope people will copy that before it disappears. I would have but of course, dial up didn't even bring it in.

If we can get things like this to, hmm, who in our government still cares about America... Kucinich, Conyers, Boxer?, Kennedy?, who else?

Thank you DO.g's for telling me what that site had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here's a copy of the apologist BBC's first attempt at explaining away their incompetance-

Quote:
Richard Porter
27 Feb 07, 05:12 PM

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are pretty well known by now. The BBC addressed them earlier this month with a documentary, The Conspiracy Files, shown within the UK.

Until now, I don't think we've been accused of being part of the conspiracy. But now some websites are using news footage from BBC World on September 11th 2001 to suggest we were actively participating in some sort of attempt to manipulate the audience. As a result, we're now getting lots of emails asking us to clarify our position. So here goes:

1. We're not part of a conspiracy. Nobody told us what to say or do on September 11th. We didn't get told in advance that buildings were going to fall down. We didn't receive press releases or scripts in advance of events happening.

2. In the chaos and confusion of the day, I'm quite sure we said things which turned out to be untrue or inaccurate - but at the time were based on the best information we had. We did what we always did - sourced our reports, used qualifying words like "apparently" or "it's reported" or "we're hearing" and constantly tried to check and double check the information we were receiving.

3. Our reporter Jane Standley was in New York on the day of the attacks, and like everyone who was there, has the events seared on her mind. I've spoken to her today and unsurprisingly, she doesn't remember minute-by-minute what she said or did - like everybody else that day she was trying to make sense of what she was seeing; what she was being told; and what was being told to her by colleagues in London who were monitoring feeds and wires services.

4. We no longer have the original tapes of our 9/11 coverage (for reasons of cock-up, not conspiracy). So if someone has got a recording of our output, I'd love to get hold of it. We do have the tapes for our sister channel News 24, but they don't help clear up the issue one way or another.

5. If we reported the building had collapsed before it had done so, it would have been an error - no more than that. As one of the comments on You Tube says today "so the guy in the studio didn't quite know what was going on? Woah, that totally proves conspiracy... "

Richard Porter is head of news, BBC World
They LOST the tapes- the original tapes. If you can swallow this load of crap and get past that, it shows complete incompetance and if that is so, then that is obviously why they broadcast the WTC7 building collapse 20 minutes before it happened - repeatedly. It was incompetance and not a faulty conspiracy.

Yeah right.

I got this from the- http://911blogger.com/ -site and it is great to read the comments. Some of what provoked this was the recent broadcasts by the BBC trying to explain the 9/11 theories, well at least 10 of them that were not really key issues. Anyway the comments they received asking them if they were part of the Official Conspiracy Theorists and/or part of the official cover up. This prompted them to issue this lame excuse for an explanation.

The comments are great once again- Go to this URL-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2 ... iracy.html
This is the British Brainwashing Corporation official blog but the comments at the end are priceless. The Brits aren't being fooled!

Check out the BBC24 station that also broadcast the false report that WTC7 fell before it actually did.
http://911blogger.com/node/6501#comment

Scroll down to Google video. Only 25 seconds but again mentions the WTC 7 prematurely falling.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:39 am 

Comments are fantastic. Thank you DO.g's.

As someone said, there has to be someone with a tape somewhere out there. It WILL surface. And there has to be many people 'in' on what was happening. Truth will out eventually.

I hope sooner rather than later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 am 

many people with sentiments like ours agree that there's way too much evidence that points to coverup scenarios that were engineered by the bushicons on the morning of 9/11.

the controlled demolition of all 3 trade center buildings.

the lack of fighter cover over wash dc to prevent the hit of the pentagon after the planes hit in nyc roughly an hour or so before.

the complete lack of fueselage wreckage in pennsylvania. hundreds of comparitive crashes have shown all or most the exact same model of the pa plane to be mostly intact but in pa on 9/11 the only thing shown is a huge crater. various explosive/ordanence experts have concluded the crater to be the result from a missle impact NOT a plane crash. the plane was shot down by our own military and the news covered up again by the bushicons.

a yet most of the sheeple swallowed the lies completely.

scarey ehhhhh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It's too scary to be real- But it is!

We've been betrayed by our own leaders. :x

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:09 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Think how long the list of Criminals will be ... I mean really.
Short List - Medium List - Long List - Very Long List - Super Long List.
As Jesse would say -> Think About It!

--