It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Video-Architect speaks about towers fall+ Read- 9/11 Studies
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If you want an impartial Professional Architects view of how the towers fell, then this isindeed a verification of the way the towers came down. Richard Gage has been an official conspiracy theory believer until he heard David Ray Griffiin speak about 9/11 in 2006. It wasn't until then that he even thought about the problems Dr. Griffin spoke about with the official conspiracy story, taking what his government said as all the truth required.

2 Hours long, but his analysis is pretty much on target. Certainly doesn't want to blame the government but brings up most of the factual details of how buildings fall down and what forces are at work, especially the strength of those forces. He has a large group of architects from the AIA with him.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025

He's at http://www.ae911truth.org/

Another great site for professional discussion is -

http://www.journalof911studies.com/

This site has so much reading material, professionally assembled, to get the true message of the science and thought behind 9/11, on both sides. I spent many hours reading it and enjoyed the running commentary on the Steve Jones interview with Robertson, a structural engineer who was a young "up and coming" guy in the firm that engineered the WTC. The guy was just stammering and cutting off Dr. Jones with his gasping inane retorts and queries. Half hour show and the announcer and Robertson dominated the talk. Fair and balanced indeed! Gregg Roberts does a scathing fourth person transcript that tries to explain his read on what's happening in Robertson's brain while his mouth is moving. Funny and revealing insites.

Can someone please explain how those Iron-aluminum-rich microspheres got there? Check out the "Faulty Towers of Belief-part 1" as to why people can't let go of the things they hold so dearly- their great lies.

All you who believe the gummamint story, better read this and pray for redress from the cursed injury inflicted upon thine self.

There's enough information on this site to keep you reading/watching for days.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Excellent links DO.g's, lots of interesting stuff to read. Jimmy Walter already proposed a reward of one million dollars to which would explain scientifically how the planes and the fires could have made collapsing the Twin Towers. It seems that it is not evident to do or else impossible, we know why. I wrote to Mr. Walter two years ago about a weird idea that I had. Why not prove instead that the towers would not have collapsed because of the planes and the fires? How? Why not rather invest this money in the construction of small-scale models of 1:50 of a tower and a Boeing 757. I mean almost exact reproductions of this particular plane and this particular tower. It would be necessary that these reproductions be the most realistic possible copies. The idea being simply to hit the plane on the tower and wait and see and analyse what would happen at this tower thereafter…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

That's a great idea. After all the money they wasted on their "commissions of ommissions", a scale model would be a small investment to make for closure.

Did you read the post I did about the pilots for 911 truth? Those pilots just ask the most interesting questions about what is possible to do with these planes and what is impossible to do, especially by a group of Cessna trained rejects from CIA training schools. This conspiracy theory is so full of holes that soon someone is ging to fall through. like your statement says- the truth will win out eventually.

These articles really give that validity we've needed from professionals, architects and engineers. They should be awarded the prize money to continue their research, since it seems the government and its sheeple that follow it are so chickenshit they can't even prove what they claim. NIST couldn't prove it, 911 comission never got close, and the government murderers are hiding behind a screen of "Lying by Ommission". Nice they have the police on their side or they would be finished. What's the chances that the Government can't come up with the facts asked for and shut down this contest. They can't because they know they did it, and to validate this contest would be to admit they have to prove something beyond hearsay and second hand coverups.

I even posted a link last year to that million dollar prize-

http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm
Quote:
[Note: that the point of this challenge is to show that the terrorist administration of George Bush control of the NIST's contention of how the buildings fell is totally ludicrous. We continue to update this page with more facts as Professor Jones, Morgan Reynolds, Nico Haupt, Jim Fetzer, Rosalee Grable, Gerard Holgram, and others point out more and more holes in the official"bull...."] No one as of 3 September 2006 has even entered a valid entry that has all of the demanded points answered with calculations, drawings and timelines. Anyone can claim. No one has put up on their side. We have put up $20,000 under the FOIA to get all of the NIST's data. it is coming to www.nistreview.org
I guess they've given up on any so called "Expert" actually coming forward and donning the "Tinfoil hat" of their real conspiracy theorists- not even the Black House can bribe some fool with enough money to stand up for their ludicrous outlandish theories. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's to be expected from lying cowards with stories of non-accountability that truly have to cover and protect their asses!

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:26 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

DO.g's wrote:
Did you read the post I did about the pilots for 911 truth? Those pilots just ask the most interesting questions about what is possible to do with these planes and what is impossible to do, especially by a group of Cessna trained rejects from CIA training schools. This conspiracy theory is so full of holes that soon someone is ging to fall through. like your statement says- the truth will win out eventually.

I sought in the site but didn't find it. One of the best comments in connection with the skills of the so-called hijackers is that of former pilot Russ Wittenberg:

Quote:
"Concerning 9/11, Wittenberg knew right off the bat the hijackers - who couldn't handle a Piper Cub - couldn't fly the "big birds" he flew for so many years, knowing the planes were also incapable of performing such high speed maneuvers as the government claimed.

Knowing the flight characteristics of the "big birds" like the back of his hand, Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 270 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."

Wittenberg claimed the high speed maneuver would have surely stalled the jetliner sending it into a nose dive, adding it was "totally impossible for an amateur who couldn't even fly a Cessna to maneuver the jetliner in such a highly professional manner, something Wittenberg said he couldn't do with 35 years of commercial jetliner experience.

"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible – there is not one chance in a thousand,"said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying.

"I had to be trained to use the new, computerized systems. I just couldn't jump in and fly one,"he added."

http://www.lewisnews.com/article.asp?ID=106623

The video of Richard Gage is interesting but it doesn't add anything new concerning the collapses. What is good it's that he's an another voice coming from a credible person who comes to be added to the truth movement.

Quote:
I guess they've given up on any so called "Expert" actually coming forward and donning the "Tinfoil hat" of their real conspiracy theorists- not even the Black House can bribe some fool with enough money to stand up for their ludicrous outlandish theories.

Why would they do it? They got what they wanted anyway. It's the same pattern for the wmd. They don't need to justify the fact that they never find them. Their PNAC project is engaged. This is what's important for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Lots of good stuff .. What is hard for John Q. Public, is weeding through so much stuff that is intended to deceive.

"gummamint" Ha Ha .. Thats a good one!

Yup, Full dictatorship control via inside / outside - self controlled injuries. This will go on until everyone (they hope) is convinced.

If the gummamints were put out of control by the Messiahs of our wallets, then we may already have an inviable (global) dictatorship. We don't see martial law, as there isn't anything (at the moment) to martial. What would happen if several Countries all of a sudden received some 911 like events?

I've noticed lots of web sites and boards about 911, that are misleading people and etc. Why? I think someone is worried about the number of people catching on? Seems like the perfect solution to me. They just create much disinformation and so on. They also create 101 false leads. Leads that lead anywhere, except to the truth.

The real doers of 911 and other events, will always do their "bloody best" to stay hidden. Surly, they won't try and tell us another event could be carried out from the caves of poppyville? People really need to wise up!

SI--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ostie- here's that site with the 911 pilots article and another from a U of O prof who gives an awesome lecture from 2003 where he is a soothsayer par excellence.
http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8766

SI- so right about disinformation. This is why I am trying to concentrate on neutral parties, like the pilots and the architects, to give us the skinny on what is real and what is fabricated to fit in their world of actualities. Too many people have an interestr in leading the path away from legitimacy, much like what happened to JFK and subsequent investigations. It's important to put it out there but to be discerning and stick to what can be explained as oddities that don't fit, that is our only hope of breaking the code.

They have the info and only stick to what has been revealed, not what is known beyond the known. You know- like Rummy and his known knowns and known unknowns and unknown knowns etc.? They got the truth and they know how to use it for themselves and against us.

When you're the wiseguy, you can laugh at it all!

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:19 am 
Good find, Dog's!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Thanks DO.g's for the links. An about mr. Chossudovsky, I know him, I spoke to him at a conference last year in Trois-Rivières, Québec. You know, he's fluent in both languages! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:36 pm 

Glad to see Pilots for 9/11 Truth mentioned here. I am not an aviation professional, but what I like about the site is that there are the guys who actually FLY these things finding fault with the OTC.