It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Burning Platform
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am 
Hear Me Roar!

At first, I thought it was "the evangelical right," engaged in an orgy with the KKK!! (until I got my "left clicker" on my mouse to work again)

Pretty straightforward, (and frequently raw) articles, often discussed here, regarding the military, the media, the money manufacturers and the monsters, who pass the legislation to protect them all.

In addition, they take "no prisoners," on issues regarding 911, and the locuses who manufactured it.

***on the economy***

On September 18, 2008 the American financial system came within hours of a total meltdown, caused by Wall Street mega-banks and their bought off political cronies in Washington DC. The National Debt on that day stood at $9.7 trillion. The US Government has borrowed $4.2 since that date, a 43% increase in the National Debt in 27 months. The Federal Reserve balance sheet totaled $963 billion in September 2008 and Bernanke has expanded it by $1.5 trillion, a 155% increase in 27 months. Most of the increase was due to the purchase of toxic mortgage backed securities from their Wall Street masters.

***politically?***

(left, center and a "minority thinking right")

"Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing, and that was the closest our country has ever been to being even." — Will Rogers

"Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit." — George Carlin

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." — Aldous Huxley

"If you can’t stand a little sacrifice and you can’t stand a trip across the desert with limited water, we’re never going to straighten this country out." — Ross Perot

"War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures." — Ron Paul

"Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked." — Warren Buffett

"Most of one’s life is one prolonged effort to prevent oneself from thinking. People intoxicate themselves with work so they won’t see how they really are." — Aldous Huxley

However, never intended for the typical "filthy right winger/tea bagger/conservative/douche-bagger," who thinks President O'bama is only a Muslim, when he goes to Hawaii.

(plus, their clear graphs and logic, turn extremely "acidic to the touch," to these breed of rodents anyway)

***grab a seat belt*** :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.theburningplatform.com/