It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why 9/11 is relevant to Canadians
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 am 

Some might say that 9/11 has changed Canada’s foreign policies in such a way that Canada is no longer regarded on the world stage as a peace-loving country, but a country willing to use its military preemptively based on nothing more than the trust we hold in the word of our southern neighbour.

Not only are we participating in the NATO occupation of Afghanistan, but we are also supplying the British and American troops in Iraq with their most deadly weapon - munitions made from Canadian mined depleted uranium.

his month, the Vancouver 9/11 Truth Society will be hosting yet another event. This time, a three day International conference focusing not only on 9/11, but also the changes that have happened in Canada since 9/11, and what we – as Canadians – can do to return Canada to the foundational spirit of our nation: peace, order and good government.”

The Vancouver 9/11 Truth Society has invited a very impressive array of speakers. The conference will open on the night of Friday June 22nd, with historian Webster Griffin Tarpley, author of /9/11 Synthetic Terror/ and /George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography/ speaking on the history of false flag terrorism.

Article at (one of my favorite blogs) http://www.911blogger.com/node/9206

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Our role as peacekeeper is over and if you research our peacekeeping history you find more lies and perpetrated deceptions to cater to our friends to the south, than good deeds performed. Haiti is a sterling example of how we take over the duties that the US foreign services usually do when our friends behaviour is being scrutinized. The news out of Haiti is atrocious for it's deaths, murders and rapes that we helped and encouragesd with training from our own CSIS and RCMP.

Tell a Canadian stuff like this and they think you're a lying conspiracy theorist.

9/11 was just another excuse to begin the erosion of our rights and freedoms here in Canada as well- just like they did it to you in the US. But we're more subtle and deceptive to come out and do it blatantly. It has to be agreed on by the people that this is what we have to do to maintain our security. Just find the right sheep and they bleat it into reality. We've always been America's gay buddy.

No one said that we'd become your service agents in this though, as people like Harper bend over sideways, backwards, anyway they can to take your gracious gifts and fall in line for the fuckfest that he loves so much. Greed and money shots go together in the higher echelons and I'm sure Harper says thank you Bushie after each affair!! :shock:

Mulroney would be proud for the sellout of Canada he perpetrated with his NAFTA and giving the banks the right to print money in Canada- He was Canada's Benedict Arnold, but sold out to the US and is presently hiding in that country, being paid handsomely by his real leaders- corporate America.

I'm going to the 9/11 truth fest in June(22-24). After a great ceremonial potlatch the day before in Pt. Alberni, and some religious conversation with the creator at Cathedral Grove, I'll be revved up for a wonderful weekend in Vancouver.

See you there Gonerail!

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Canada is another slave Country to the World Mafia Cartel. It isn't better then the States, it is much worse. Votes and/or elections have made no difference here, it just keeps getting worse. No big surprise there. No 4th amendments and etc here, it is more privileges then rights. Canada's puppet GovernMint doesn't want people learning the truth anymore the the US puppet GovernMint does. The Canadian people seem to be more alert and suspicious of things going on in the World. My friend likes to say " Canadians aren't so easily fooled." Still, a lot of folks look at the USA and blame Bush. Bush is a puppet of the WMC and he is their talking head. He is bought and paid for. Bush, Blair and Harper (all) = the same game. Get rid of them and you'll have more WMC puppets. The MSM is controlled to keep the WMC totally hidden. If anything should leak out, it only takes a lift of an eyebrow and it all disappears from public view and so will they. (if mentioned) Maybe one of these days they'll give us a few good leaders, who's job will be to distract attention from them. Meaning .. Giving the impression they don't have any power and don't have anything to do with anything, or better yet, don't even exist in the circles of power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's so unfortunate, Sir. I remember when Bush went to Canada in 2004 and some Canadians (and a few Americans) thought he might be arrested as a war criminal!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:30 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

"Afghanistan, Iraq and 'Missile Defence': Exposing Canadian Hypocrisy and Complicity in the Big Business of War"
A slideshow presentation (150)
By Peace Activist Richard Sanders