It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: America will be destroyed
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:58 pm 
Involved
Involved

:!:
Quote:
"... and this great country of ours like Rome before ours is tottering on it's last legs and is about to come crashing down. We are already bankrupt ... . But when we are unable to go any further because of a series of disasters that none of us can foretell. And eventually the United States like Rome before us will fall." ~ Garner Ted Armstrong (Evangelist)

It's not that I want our country to be destroyed. I don't want that to happen.

It's inevitable.

http://www.garnertedarmstrong.ws

Post subject: Nuclear disarmament now
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:02 pm 
Involved
Involved

:arrow: We are going about the nuclear proliferation problem incorrectly.

The U.S. is telling these other countries like Iran, North Korea and others that they should not possess W.M.D.'s. While at the same time we're not willing to give up ours. That's sending the wrong message. The approach we're currently taking will only lead to destruction.

No countries in the world should have Nuclear or chemical weapons, including the United States. There should be a verification plan to make sure they and we are complying with disarmament.

We should defend our country with conventional means as should they. Our freedom and democracy is very important, but not if it means we have to destroy the world to save it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moderates ... ramericans

Post subject: Some people have stupid attitudes
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:04 pm 
Involved
Involved

:? Here is what a girl said on netscape.com.

Why shouldn't we have nukes? We are the only superpower, so we should have them. And I would rather see the world burn than have my country fall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should we have them? We don't need nukes to defend ourselves.

We are not the only superpower.

We're telling everyone else they can't have them, while we build more.

It's a selfish and stupid thing to say that you'd rather see the whole world burn than have our country fall.

But that just shows how stupid and self-centered our society is in America.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, Mopeder, my fellow NC resident...good to see you posting here again!

The girl you mentioned must be either very young, very naive, very sheltered, or perhaps all three. However, Hitler was behaving similarly when he wanted to destroy Berlin in order to prevent the Allies from claiming it.

But it's our misfortune to have to endure the swing of the pendulum towards the extremes for the time being. Under the Bush regime, that's the order of the day...the more extreme, the better for the NEOCONS to rake in extreme amounts of money.

It's all about money, money, and more money. Money to the extreme and they don't care to what extremes they have to go to get and hold onto that power which, of course, comes through the money.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: catherine
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:29 pm 
Involved
Involved

:D It's all about money, money, and more money.

_____________________________----------------------------

It's also about power. power, power. The U.S. wants to play top dog on the world scene. Unfortunately for us, we're not the only major power.

We need to realize this. Our country can suffer destruction as any other.

Post subject: The Super Powers ...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

They talk about all these weapons and cry about who might have what, but it seems ok for Israel to have its massive chemical, biological and nuclear arsenal, which is turning Israel into a dominant superpower. This farce has nothing to do with getting rid of nuclear weapons in the Middle East or else the US would shut down the billions of dollars of aid that Israel receives. Their military & political might remains unchecked to this day. I'll tell you why, they are in firm control of the world's remaining superpower, the United States, and it's massive military force. Just think about some of the things that Ariel Sharon has said about the US in the past. Sharon has been ordering the United States around like a drunken man abusing his wife. What does the US do about this? Nothing, except act like the typical abused wife. The US refuses to acknowledge it. The transparency of the situation is obvious. This will go on as long as people sit back and refuse to say anything.

Well, I supposed I have opened the door to being called an anti-semite. Well, that is fine with me. After all that is what one gets called when they
use any kind of open criticism against Israel. http://www.serendipity.li/zionism.htm#antisemitism

The USA fights in those wars in the Middle East cause they are doing what they are told to do by the master pitbull. Others will say No, it is a partnership for control of the whole Middle East and when they get it all, they can share all the riches with those who helped them gain control. Hmmm? Well, once they have the Middle East (if they can get it,) where to next? It is still "not" the USA who gives the orders when it comes to the Middle East. Not in my humble opinion.

Yes, the USA is indeed broke and so is Canada and just about all Countries. It is supposed to be like that. It is the debt thing created by the Bankers and GovernMints to keep the World enslaved by debt. They'll tell you it is a good thing. Hah! The big problem is not money as much as it is GREED! In a way we are all somewhat to blame, because we want to much and we try and live to far beyond our means. I believe what a friend of mine said a short while ago. "Crunch time is coming and the days of wine and roses are about over." I'm sure people have heard about Mexico, Canada and USA creating a common currency? Well, that is another laugh as long as we allow the bankers to print those fiat dollars for us and pay it back in bonds, interest and etc..

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jekyll.htm -- http://www.worldnewsstand.net/mortgage.htm -- http://www.worldnewsstand.net/mortgage/3.htm

It would be nice to see the USA come home from the Middle East and get the Country out of debt and start thinking about itself and its people. All Countries should work to avoid wars and not support them. Also, there was never an honest and proper investigation into 911 and good many already know why!

Oh and maybe someday we will get to the bottom of those dirty secrets that Israel works 24/7 to keep covered up?

I guess that is enough of my yupping for one post.

Sir..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't think one is an anti-Semite if one is critical of the policies of Israel as a country, Sir.

Does that make sense? :?

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
I don't think one is an anti-Semite if one is critical of the policies of Israel as a country, Sir.

Does that make sense? :?

Catherine

I agree and I shake my head when people say it is wrong to do so.
Oh and yes, it makes perfect sense !

They don't like it when people do so. See below:
http://www.warfolly.vzz.net/zionistthreats.html

Oh and they are making laws and stiff penalties in some Countries, which make it illegal to question certain things. When they start making laws to stop people from asking questions and investigating, I wonder what they have to hide. Not only that, but when will it stop. It could go on until there is no such thing as free speech.

--

More reading for those who would like to know more.

John Kaminski: Heads They Win, Tails We Lose - http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/jk_on_joos.htm
- As many observers have written recently, an anti-Semite used to mean someone who hated Jews because they were Jews. Now, the term anti-Semite is used by Jews to tar and feather anyone who disagrees with Jewish policies, influences, and effects. Complain about Israelis burying alive Palestinian residents of Jenin and Jews say you're an anti-Semite. Wonder about the preponderance of Jewish influence on the American government and you're an anti-Semite.

--

Zionism is ... racist, it is nationalist, and it is Biblically inspired (rather than spiritually inspired). Being a fundamentalist movement, Zionism is not categorically different from Nazism. Only when we understand Zionism in its nationalist and racist context will we begin to comprehend the depth of its atrocities. — Gilad Atzmon: Not In My Name: An Analysis of Jewish Righteousness: http://www.serendipity.li/zionism/not_in_my_name.htm

--

The idea of transfer had accompanied the Zionist movement from its very beginnings, first appearing in Theodore Herzl's diary. In practice, the Zionists began executing a mini-transfer from the time they began purchasing the land and evacuating the Arab tenants.... "Disappearing" the Arabs lay at the heart of the Zionist dream, and was also a necessary condition of its existence.... With few exceptions, none of the Zionists disputed the desirability of forced transfer — or its morality. — Tom Segev, One Palestine, Complete : Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate, quoted at http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_conc1.htm

--

http://www.serendipity.li/zionism.htm#zionism

--

Sir ...

Post subject: That final step...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:39 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

It seems that every 'great' dictatoriship reaches a moment in its own arrogant history when it oversteps its own boandaries....and realizes there is no ground underneath.

Rome fell. So did every 'empire' ever. Within the US...every over-extended presidency reached that sordid moment. Nixon and Watergate, Reagan and Iran Contra..... and Bush-Rove with their belief that they could read the religous fervor in the country. Schiavo will be the first step in the process of crumbling. If not today, tomorrow....but it already is in process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think of the arrogance of the British Empire and how the Victorians liked to brag about how the "sun never sets on the British Empire."

It eventually did. It will do the same on one of the most arrogant and cruel regimes ever born...the Bush-Rove-PNAC-Neocon regime that is temporarily governing America and waging war on sovereign nations in the guise of "spreading democracy."

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman