It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bush distorts Kerry's words, questions Kerry's patriotism
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:40 am 

Bush says Kerry's remarks about bringing some of the troops home within a year "emboldens the insurgency in Iraq" and therefore is harming America's interests.

NO NO NO NO NO NO...Bush is once again lying and misrepresenting things for political gain.

What really emboldens the Iraqi insurgency is [b]Bush's high handed refusal to give Iraq back to its people[/b], and his [b]taking on the entire Iraqi population with a puppet government [/b]that the Iraqis will all to the last person die to make sure it doesn't stay in power.

Because Bush is so stupid and arrogant [b]he hasn't learned the lesson of Vietnam[/b]: You can't force the people of a country to accept a foreign imposed government.

It isn't statements here at home that emboldens these people, it is Bush's arrogance and his lying secret drive to steal their oil. They don't need anything Kerry says to 'embolden' them. Bush was so arrogant and blind he couldn't see his own constant underestimation of Iraqi resolve to resist him and it forced him into a protracted, unplanned war that shot down his supposed "shock and awe" campaign. Iraqis aren't shocked or awed, and they have only grown more bold and aggressive, the more Bush shows he is determined to force his agenda down their throat at the end of a gun barrel and won't let them have their own country.

THIS MAN IS A PERNICIOUS, ULTRA-RIGHT WING, ARROGANT AND INCOMPETENT MAN. HE WILL COST AMERICA BIGTIME FOR YEARS BOTH OVERSEAS AND HERE. HE IS A SNEAK, SLIMY AND A WOLF-IN-SHEEP'S- CLOTHING" CON-MAN WHO HAS ABUSED HIS POSITION OF TRUST AND POWER AND PLANS TO KEEP ON DOING IT.

Post subject: Allen
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well said, Allen...glad you're here!

The way the media put spin on everything Kerry says and lovingly strokes everything Bush says makes me sick. I've actually stopped watching network news except for CSPAN. As TVNL says:
Quote:
Whenever his (Bush's) ratings dip, there's a new terror alert. - Every
terror alert is followed by a slight uptick of Bush approval ratings.
- Whenever there are many unfavorable headlines, there's another
alert or announcement (distraction effect).

Bush is a blight on our nation and the rest of the world. Yes...while I support our troops around the world, I cringe at the thought of what they're having to do in Iraq. Most of our troops are intelligent, eager young people hoping to perform their military duty by doing the right thing. Being in Iraq, invading a sovereign country because of greed and lies, and occupying that same country for the same reasons are not right.

However, I've recently come across a little glimmer of light at the end of this long, dark tunnel Bush has led us into. I've been very surprised to learn that there is a growing group of Republicans who are voting for Kerry. Go to their website: www.republicansforkerry.org and take a look at their discussion board.

There are several other groups that are similar but they say they can find no Democrats for Bush...(except maybe Sen. Zell Miller of GA...). God, what an embarrassment he is and his hometown is a 30 minute drive from my home!

If we don't defeat Bush and his henchmen in November, I'm afraid to even contemplate what the future will hold.

This website is one of the defenses we have against the Bushies, but word needs to get out more about the lies of the media and how and why they are in the hands of the would-be dictators.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:30 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Quote:
If we don't defeat Bush and his henchmen in November, I'm afraid to even contemplate what the future will hold

Will it make any difference to the US exterior policy?