It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Do you think that Bush's war in Iraq is a failure?
Yes 81%  81%  [ 13 ]
No 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject: Do you think that Bush's war in Iraq is a failure?
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:51 am 
Involved
Involved

Post subject: Re: Do you think that Bush's war in Iraq is a failure?
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:21 pm 
Involved
Involved

scootiedude wrote:

Yes I do! I assure you I am well versed on the culture, religion, and history of (Iraq) and the Middle East. Anyone who has bothered to be informed would have arrived at the same conclusion. Read the book of Zinnie (Tom Clancy) Read also the article of the Army War College. Its all there. Mr. Bush and his advisors ignored it.

http://www.carlisle.army.mil/ssi/pubs/2 ... conirq.htm

Post subject: Bush's entire Presidency is a failure!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

In all my life, I've never seen a President do so much damage to our country in four short years. We've gone from having a surplus in the national treasury to a huge deficit. Our nation has gone from being embraced by the world after 9/11 to being one of the most hated by people around the world. We've lost young military men and women in a war that wasn't necessary and which we have no chance of really winning. Many thousands of Iraqis have died unnecessarily. We've been told so many lies by this President and his administrative henchmen that Nixon and Watergate seem to look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. I really fear for our country if Bush goes back in for another four years. What horror will he visit on us if he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected?

Catherine

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16274

Post subject: Re: Bush's entire Presidency is a failure!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Catherine wrote:
In all my life, I've never seen a President do so much damage to our country in four short years.

Catherine

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16274

It is stunning how much damage has been done. People don't know what has been going on. It is so massive that when you start telling people they think you are crazy! It is a good thing that many promenent people realize this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:57 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Yes it is a failure.

Post subject: Do You Think Bush's War in Iraq is a Failure?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:09 pm 

Not only is Bush&co's.war in Iraq a failure,Bush and company all should be imprisoned and charged with treason,every manner of war crimes,and every other law they have broken,and when foumd guilty as there's proof beyond all doubt,they should pay the ultimate consequenses.The crimes against humanity are so vile and numerous, they ought to be sentanced to death and put in front of a firing squad. I know to many that sounds to lenient,but I don't believe in torture.Thank's for having this poll. carly101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:53 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Total failure, right.

BUT

Maybe something good might come out of it. Maybe all that blood shed might not have been in vain.

IF

after seeing through all the lies, once our eyes were opened ............

they donĀ“t close again so easily.

And then we might be able to make a better world for our children.

Post subject: Emmm ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Let us hope :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:49 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Hope alone is not enough - we have to change the conscienceness of a lot of people to change the conscienceness of the planet..............:wink:

Post subject: Iraq War, Bush's Disaster
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:46 pm 
http://www.geocities.com/americanmom59/ ... 7009407000

I'd like to invite everyone to visit the home page listed here. It has a very moving screen show set to music by Judith Jobse, "Fools Rule the World." It pretty much expresses how I feel about the Iraq war. It sure seems that Bush and Cheney should be impeached.

Post subject: Bush isn't capable of succeeding in Iraq
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:29 am 
Involved
Involved

:arrow: My friend served on a U.S. Navy destroyer in the Red Sea during Desert Storm. His brother served in the same war in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. This past July, members of his Naval Reserves unit in Charleston, S.C., were activated, transferred to Army Command and sent to Iraq, where he now serves near Tikrit.

Since when did we arbitrarily transfer personnel from one branch of service to another?

His e-mails are usually one or two terse sentences, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

So when he called last week, I asked some questions that could be answered with one word because I know the Bush administration is obsessed with control and secrecy.

"Do R.P.G.'s ever land in your camp?" "Sometimes."

"Do mortar rounds ever land in your camp?" "Sometimes."

Then I asked, "What I see on CNN and other media show a really dangerous, messy situation there. Is really like that?" "Yes, it's that bad."

I have concluded that if we really want to support our troops in Iraq, we can do that best by voting for John Kerry in November, because I don't believe that the present administration can succeed there, ever; too many critical errors caused by ignorance and arrogance.

QUOTE:
My friend served on a U.S. Navy destroyer in the Red Sea during Desert Storm. His brother served in the same war in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. This past July, members of his Naval Reserves unit in Charleston, S.C., were activated, transferred to Army Command and sent to Iraq, where he now serves near Tikrit.

Since when did we arbitrarily transfer personnel from one branch of service to another?

His e-mails are usually one or two terse sentences, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

So when he called last week, I asked some questions that could be answered with one word because I know the Bush administration is obsessed with control and secrecy.

"Do R.P.G.'s ever land in your camp?" "Sometimes."

"Do mortar rounds ever land in your camp?" "Sometimes."

Then I asked, "What I see on CNN and other media show a really dangerous, messy situation there. Is really like that?" "Yes, it's that bad."

I have concluded that if we really want to support our troops in Iraq, we can do that best by voting for John Kerry in November, because I don't believe that the present administration can succeed there, ever; too many critical errors caused by ignorance and arrogance.

Quote:
"I'm not worried about casualties" ~ G W Bush