It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heads stuck up thier......
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:27 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

I contend that there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that all of media have their heads up their asses if they cannot look up and see the reason for all the exceptional weather the world is experiencing at the present time.

The spraying program being conducted by our government popularly referred to as “chemtrails”, also known as “Project Cloverleaf”, is right before their eyes. They are present in most television news programs that show a view of the sky. Even in the movies many scenes filmed outdoors will contain chemtrails. Please do not put forth the nonsense of contrails from jet planes being the source of these potentially dangerous clouds that are being produced on a daily basis all across this country. This is a very large and expensive program that the government denies is happening, even though the FAA mutters something about them being a military experiment so they are harmless and should just be ignored, therefore there is no need to question the safety, or purpose of this non existing program. For those that think the thousands of these “cute little wispy cloudy things” could not possibly be harmful or weather altering here are a few pictures for viewing.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page782.html
(you have to admit it’s one hell of a mosquito sprayer)

Since reports of the spraying can be found for most all the countries on the planet it gives you some ideal of the scale of the program. Here is a satellite view of parts of the United States.

http://www.space.com/imageoftheday/imag ... 40504.html

http://www.rense.com/general4/chmgb.htm

So until the media removes their heads from the warm and cozy place they have it stuck we will probably never know much about what we are being made a part of………oh well, what can you expect from people to stupid to look at the events of 911 in slow motion and continue to ignore the facts…..not much. The press and news programs are fast becoming irreverent (justly deserved), especially with likes of Armstrong Williams.

Respects,
amerle

Last edited by amerle on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: If you read my newsletter...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had a comment about the fact that Bill Hemmer on CNN had a person from the Farmers Almanac on to discuss the odd weather. They discussed everything from Mother Nature to sun spots but they never mentioned global warming or the greenhouse effect.

They were trying to sell the idea that this is normal.

Criminals!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:16 am 

NBC Nightly news also did a piece the other day about the strange weather occurances. They talked about the weather, but nothing more..no mention of what the reason could possibly be for all of this strange weather.

I guess if I paid attention to what the media is reporting (or not reporting), it must normal to have near 60 degree's here in NY on New Year's, or snow in Texas for Christmas, or the massive amount of rain that CA has been getting. It must be normal to have winter for a few days, and then have spring for another few days. It also must be normal to start off the day in the 30's, end it near 60 and then find out that tomorrow will start near 60 and end in the 30's. I don't have to wait for spring to come, I can experience spring and winter all in one day!!!
Normal... I don't think so.

-Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:06 pm 

Hmmmm.... This looks familiar At least the folks here aren't as rude as I am.

Muck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:46 pm 

I knew I'd find a good debunking site.

Here goes: Contrails or "Trails Con"? Jay Reynolds offers numerous debunkings on the topic from reputable scientific sources.

Also:

Quote:
The Other Side of “Chemtrails
by Jay Reynolds
The article “Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery” (EIJ, Summer 2002), contained many inaccuracies which deserve correction. Beginning with the subtitle, “Jet Trails in the Sky Used to Disappear; Now they Linger” author William Thomas leads the reader to believe that the contrails produced by 6000 commercial airplane flights per day are actually military jets’ spraying of various substances worldwide.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The chemtrails idea is a hoax and an urban legend supported by speculation, hearsay, and rumor, but no tangible evidence.

Ever since airplanes reached cold enough air (lower than minus 40°F), probably as early as the Spanish Civil War, contrails have been forming. They have been known to persist for many hours if enough ambient moisture is available to inhibit their dissipation. By WWII, contrails were a significant threat to the stealth of bomber squadrons. Alternate return routes were taken to avoid persistent contrail cloudiness left behind on the outbound flight.

Contrails form when hydrocarbon fuel is burned and combines with oxygen. Hydrogen from the fuel, plus oxygen, yields water, which freezes quickly into ice crystals. If temperatures are above minus 40°F, it is unlikely that a contrail will form. If cold enough, the ice crystals forming the contrail will behave just as any other cloud. If enough moisture is already present in the air, the contrail can spread by growth of the crystals, or be blown into normal-looking cirrus clouds. If the air is too dry, the contrail will eventually dissipate, either rapidly or up to several hours later.

Ironically, technical advances in engine efficiency have resulted in jet engines that burn fuel more completely, thus combining more hydrogen with oxygen and yielding more water for contrail formation. Better engines also have resulted in cooler exhaust temperatures, making it easier for the contrails to form. The prospect of a hydrogen-fueled jet which might be squeaky clean but leaves a massive contrail of water vapor would be sure to raise aesthetic questions.

Jet aircraft do leave behind unseen carbon dioxide and oxides of sulfur and nitrogen. These emissions have similar consequences to other fossil fuel use. Aviation produces a relatively small amount of these pollutants (13 percent) compared to other transportation and a fraction of the global emissions (2 percent). Modern jet engines are among the most efficient of all internal combustion engines.

The contrails formed do have a small effect on climate similar to natural cirrus clouds. Their high thin nature actually tends to warm the surface of the earth by reflecting heat back towards the surface. Contrail coverage of the earth currently amounts to 0.1 percent, and is projected to increase to 0.4 percent by 2050.

Active since 1997, the “chemtrails” hoax came to prominence during 1999 as millennium fears increased and originally focused on claims of poison chemicals designed to kill. Those dire predictions have not come to fruition. Later claims have focused on the idea that “chemtrails” are a form of amelioration of global warming. In fact, such geoengineering proposals have been made by prominent scientists, but assume that aerosols for blocking sunlight would be emitted high into the stratosphere, far higher than the contrails observed in the upper troposphere.

As a result of the promotion of the “chemtrails” hoax, much needless anxiety has been created. Some believers report immediate health effects upon sighting contrails six miles high, a physical impossibility. Profiteers have established a thriving cottage industry from the sale of books, tapes, and dubious medical products designed to “protect” people from supposed harm.

As it has over the past three years, time has a way of dealing with claims that fail to come true. The majority of people who initially believe in chemtrails eventually become aware of the factual and logical failings and abandon the idea. To a degree, this demonstrates that common sense wins most of the time. Let’s hope it always does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:06 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

I’m not sure how to respond to such a weak and nonsensical article. Who ever wrote the article is either a simpleton or a graduate of the Hannity & Coulter School of Charm and Nonsense, or maybe they are paid political hack employed by the government, perhaps the writer is a covert agent for the chemical industry……..Geez, there I go again with the conspiracy stuff. I can understand some people reading the article and coming away with a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that the spraying is not really going on, and if it is they should just ignore it. Maybe I’m just in envy of whoever is selling this stuff, can you imagine how much this program is costing? Maybe millions per day, then again if it doesn’t exist I guess it cost nothing….this is all so confusing. I need a nap…

Respects,
amerle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:52 pm 

Here's more on our odd weather:

NOAA CATCHES A CULPRIT BEHIND WESTERN STORMS Quite interesting.

Post subject: Just a quick comment
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I did not read the articles posted in this thread but there is some interesting reading regarding weather control as warfare. I think there has been a great deal of research by various governments regarding this.

If you know anything about Area 51/Skunkworks and how we are always working on technology that is 50 or so years more advanced than what we are shown, you would not be so fast when you want to laugh this off.

I worked with a few NASA contracted rocket scientists. I knew about the next gereation propultion systems (just a bit about the theory behind it) and that they were working on it 5 years ago. They just started to announce this last year. There is a lot out there that we don't know aboutt; unfortunatly the Internet is also a great source for speculation that easily morphs into "donumentation".

Read with caution!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:40 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

Have you seen this? These lunatics see a relationship between clouds and weather. Wonder what they will come up with next?, some lunacy about temperature controlling the conveyor belt. Do you think maybe France is behind this propaganda?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4171591.stm

Respects,