It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Iraqi prisoners?Stand in my shoes!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:31 pm 

I for one am getting a little tired of hearing about mistreated iraqui prisoners.I am in a state of flux as far as my feelings on war with them goes but i am clear on one thing,I think the media is playing this hand for all it's worth and then some! I live near the n.y metro area and was a first responder to the 9/11 attacks on the trade center.Never having been to war I really didn't recognize it's face at first. But hurried firefighters and some of my own fellow workers running for all we had as 7 world trade plaza fell illuminated it for me to see.It is a dusty presence of anger anxiety and hate all in one bite. Anger as you try to help firefighters and police rescue what turns out to be only parts of lost souls.Anxiety as laser beams trained on buildings across the street show that they are in grave danger of falling on you and the medical people who have set up a makeshift clinic for all who are trying to help.And hate,yes hate and a good amount of it for those who would condemn these poor souls for a crime no more sinister than that they left there homes for work that day.I have yet to thank anyone for these new fellings i now have and the dream where i am lost amid swirling desktop papers and concrete dust eight inches thick but i hope to find someone and let em have it!But mistreated prisoners? Give me a good ol louisville slugger and i will put em all in gods hands , and this from a father of four who still sometimes has tears in his eyes thinking about this!!And just to finish up,There is nothing you can say or do that will ever convince me that these dogs of human errata are not responsible for this.They have hated us forever and will continue to do so till they meet allah.And i hope they travel by plane to meet him !!!
fly your flag!!!!!!!!! Boomer.

Post subject: What are you talking about?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:36 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

What di Iraq or any Iraqis ever do to us or to you? You are lumping everyone into one pile. Don't confuse the Iraqi people with the radical Islamic people.

The US has been pretty bad to these guys to. Remember we support and have empowered man of the brutal Arab leaders who opress their people. Maybe that is why they hate us. They don't hate us because we have cabel TV! Think about it. Be real, don't swallow the crap that does not make sense. Listen to the people who hate you if you really want to know why they do.

Post subject: Re: Iraqi prisoners?Stand in my shoes!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Another thing...why are you blaming Iraq for 9/11?

When you say things like "there is nothing anyone can do to convince you" of something...that makes you a dangerous person. Wrong and stubborn is not a good way to go through life.

If nobody can convince you of anything you are saying that you are not willing or capable of learning. Once you believe something...you are set. You believe things because you want to believe. This is a "religious" approach. You do not need proof or any reasonable evidence, you just believe.

This is why there is so much violence in the world.

There is more EVIDENCE that the Bush/CHANEY/PNAC administration are responsible for 9/11 than there is of anyone else being involved, but you will not even listen to other sources of information.

You my friend...are dangerous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

All of the 9/11 conspirators who have been accused of hijacking the planes and attacking the WTC were from Saudi Arabia and other countries, not one of them being Iraq...Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack. Yet, we're still doing business with Saudis everyday. Bush loves them!

To the Iraqis, we are the terrorists...maybe when we've brought home enough body bags with dead soldiers in them to equal the number of people killed in New York on September 11, 2001, America will wake up and realize one group of people was really responsible for the attack...GWB and his Neocon cronies.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:24 am 

so then you guys are all fine with how lower manhattan now looks and you feel bad for the poor iraqis who have such nice terrorist camps and osama holy war rest stops?? you have to wake up and realise that no matter how good you feel about yourselves there are real bad guys who still want you dead! you are a capitalist who must be trampled by the foot of allah.well not me and mine. And yes they were responsible for all "our" war dead.On our soil and theirs!!! I will wake you all up sooner or later!No i'm not dangerous,only not baffled by your bullshit.Your kind has a terrible fear of my kind.Not that i would physically hurt you,I would never!!But that i would expose your philosophies as not really as important an agenda for the american people as you would like them to be seen as.In fact ,most are rather destructive to a moral united states! I speak of moral as a country of people who know right from wrong,enemy from friend,bullshit from fact.I guess i mean an educated populace more than a religious slant.No,not dangerous just smart and ther are alot of me out here.This is the first time i have written or posted anything in my life.I am just now a little fed up with this b.s about iraqui war criminals with scraped knees gettin all the press.Why doesn't anyone feel as bad for that poor girl soldier with her legs broken and her shattered life?Care to comment on that anyone?

Boomer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:46 am 

You still don't seem to get the point that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
Listen, I live in NY, near the U.N. and I will never forget that morning and where I was when the first plane hit. I was walking on 1st Ave. nowhere near a TV, and a bunch of black cars were coming from the U.N. racing down 1st Ave. I looked up at the sky downtown and saw a plume of smoke. I decided to walked to 5th Ave, with every kind of emergency vehicle passing me by - still not knowing what had occurred. When I got to 5th ave, I saw the WTC with smoke and fire coming out of each building. I still had not seen any TV footage or heard any commentaries....I was going on pure emotion, and was devasted at what I was seeing with my own eyes. I was numb the rest of the day, I barely remember walking home that day. I do remember the smell, you could smell it up where I lived for quite a number of weeks.
I might have been very emotional that day and the days and weeks that followed, but it didn't cloud my judgment as to who wasn't involved in 9/11. Iraq was not involved with what happened on 9/11.

-Eva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
In fact ,most are rather destructive to a moral united states! I speak of moral as a country of people who know right from wrong,enemy from friend,bullshit from fact.

boomer, the most destructive event ever to happen to the United States was the court-appointment of GWB to the presidency in 2000. I've always thought it strange that bin laden had been "out there" for a long, long time, but it wasn't until George W. was in the White House that the terrorists decided to carry out the 9/11 attack. That says they recognized an idiot when they saw one. They knew a lot more about this man than any American did!

The election of 2004 has shown to me that half of the American people know nothing about what you're saying in the quote above...the bullshit from fact....look at how Bush has lied to you...what do you say about that?

Foe from friend....the Saudis and Kuwaitis dislike us, but they're too darned lazy and arrogant to take care of themselves, so they know the Americans will see to them like babysitters as long as we need their oil. They point and we shoot...I don't think that's a good job of telling friend from enemy.

Right from Wrong...Do you really think the people Bush is appointing to his new Cabinet know right from wrong? Do you really think they give a damn about you or yours, or me or mine? Do you really think Bush cares about the number of soldiers who will die just so he can stroke his ego and say he got vengeance for Daddy Bush and more money for Halliburton and his good friend Dick Cheney?

Do you really think Bush is a moral person? That's a joke! What about Gonzalez and his Torture Memo? Bernard Kerik? Give me a break! Dick Cheney? Rumsfeld? Karl Rove????? Heavens! Please read TVNL's editorial entitled "You Will Never Be My President." It'll make you think....a lot! Take a good look at this site also...www.whatreallyhappened.net

All the Bushies know about right is whether or not big fat paychecks are going into their coffers every week.

There hasn't been a government like the Bush government since the days in France just prior to the French Revolution.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:34 pm 

And please, sir, stop getting your 'information' from commercial media. They are paid to spoon feed propaganda to people who are willing to hate indiscriminately.

It is precisely the EDUCATED peopoe, those who take time to educate themselves about what is going on in this country, who are against this administration.

Read up on PNAC. It is a plan by the rightwing, made way before Bush was in office, to attack Iraq and use bases there to attack other countries. It is their plan to take over the world.

No joking.

Of course you hate after experiencing 9/11. It is just important to know who to hate and not help the people responsible for that tragedy to continue their march to destroy more and more--including the United States.