It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No hero is G W Bush
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:51 am 
Involved
Involved

:arrow: A "no-no" and a slap on the wrist isn't adequate punishment for sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light. Some people say they are glad that Bush had guts. That's a joke, this is a man who went AWOL from the Texas National Guard. Joining the Texas National Guard allowed him to avoid combat duty in Vietnam. Your hero has also cut health care benefits for war veterans and supports a cut in duty benefits for active troops and their families. I think our country would be better served if he had smarts rather than guts. If you truly believe that George W Bush is a smart man, then there is no reason for me to continue writing. Bush has been simultaneously protested by more people than anyone else in the entire history of the world. He is the first president to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and military occupation of a sovereign country. The USA has been removed from the Human Rights Commision. Bush is simply the worst president in our history. He has repeatedly lied to you. I support the troops, and i wish them a safe return to their families and friends. I don't support support Bush and the direction he's taken the country. He doesn't deserve a second term. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:06 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

G. Bush Jr. aka Shrub is just a liar period.

Post subject: Here's a Fact for ya
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:43 pm 

How can you say Bush lied and not say anything about Bill Clinton.
See for your self on this pbs web site they have a video of Clintons speech 12 hours before his impeachment.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_e ... 12-16.html

We wouldn't be holding double standards now would we.
I think the voting age should be moved up to 30 because people like you prey on the stupidity of young Americans.

If you really believe that there were never weapons of mass destruction then you should be calling for the head of Bill Clinton for bombing Iraq just to save his own skin!

The truth is in order to push your own agenda you have to lie! If you just came out and wrote how you wanted America to be everyone would see you for what you are a Communist @#@$#!

Post subject: Some truthful information for you...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bill Clinton...when will you desparate Bush supporters stop trying to shield your "hero" behind Clinton? Bill's gone...get over it! :roll:

People like you think it's worse to have oral sex than to lie to start a war.

If a President ever deserved impeachment, it's GWB...here's why:

The LIes

How is the world ruled and led to war? Diplomats lie to journalists and believe these lies when they see them in print.

— Karl Kraus (1874–1936), Austrian satirist.

1. Saddam Hussein was connected to the 9/11 attacks.

2. Saddam Hussein had WMD that threatened the whole Western world.

3. Iraq’s WMD could strike at British targets in 45 minutes flat.

4. Iraq had an ongoing nuclear program, not to mention chemical and biological weapons.

5. This will be a "five-minute" war.

6. We are "liberating" the Iraqis and they will throw flowers at our feet.

The Liars

If any question why we died,

Tell them, because our fathers lied.

— Rudyard Kipling (1865–1936), British author, poet.

Tony Blair, September 24, 2002: "Not only do we know that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction, we also know he is capable of using them. Saddam must disarm or face the consequences."

Tony Blair, March 20, 2003: "Before people crow about the absence of weapons of mass destruction, I suggest they wait a little bit. I remain confident that they will be found."

George W. Bush, address to the United Nations, September 12, 2002: "Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."

George W. Bush, Radio Address, October 5, 2002: "Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."

George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Ohio Speech, October 7, 2002: "The Iraqi regime….possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons."

"We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his "nuclear mujahideen" - his nuclear holy warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is rebuilding facilities at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in the past. Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."

George W. Bush, State of the Union Address, January 28, 2003: "Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."

George W. Bush, Address to the Nation, March 17, 2003: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

I'll take a President any day who enjoys sex in whatever mode and with whatever person he (or she) chooses over a lying scumbag like Bush.

Sex is good...war is hell.

Catherine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:59 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Catherine,

I say AMEN to all you said above.