It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: please reply
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:47 pm 

I am trying to convince a few friends of mine that the govt was behind the attacks and their argument against me is that why have all the major newspapers and media networks that are primaraly liberal not put out big articles talking about the cover up. Anyone who is more knowledgeable about all of this please help me out here.

Post subject: Re: please reply
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:41 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

newbalance wrote:
I am trying to convince a few friends of mine that the govt was behind the attacks and their argument against me is that why have all the major newspapers and media networks that are primaraly liberal not put out big articles talking about the cover up. Anyone who is more knowledgeable about all of this please help me out here.

Good question. I have asked myself that a thousand times.

The most obvious answer is *they don't want to*.

Why they don't want to is a whole can of worms.

It isn't that the info isn't out there, or even that some of it (the demolition of the WTCs for example) isn't so blaringly obvious you have to wonder how anyone could NOT see it.

The MSM seems to be fixated on supporting the Neo-Con agenda. Are they nothing more than a Neo-Con propaganda machine? Remember, the *family* of people that controls MSM is very small, if they have an agenda that supports Pax Americana and the Neo-Con agenda, then they will quite likely take an editorial approach that supports their convictions.

This site, in fact, takes its name from a belief that the media isn't telling us the truth, or even trying to.