It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bucky and tgen- WIN A MILLION!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:13 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

O.K.

You 2 and you other rightwingnuts that are sure of the official story about 9-11 and the WTC collapse, now have a chance to put your mouth where the money is. Rather than bore us with your pointless rhetoric, you can bore these people who have put up a 1 million dollar cash prize to anyone that can prove that bombs weren't used to make the buildings collapse in 8.4 seconds. Entrants must prove how the trade towers steel structure was broken apart without explosives in 8.4 seconds. There is a sequence of photos in Eric Hufschmid's Painful Questions on pages 50 to 55 showing big steel beams falling in the air where the explosives are staying ahead of the falling beams. That shows exactly what the seismic data shows; namely, the explosives were shattering the building faster than the rubble was falling. The steel beams were falling at free fall speeds. They even give you the formula to calculate how fast something falls. So C'mon Einsteins and get busy.

http://reopen911.org/Contest.htm

Since it is alleged that the floors pancaked down on each other crushing each floor as it went, entrants' must prove explosives were not used with a time line with the energy needed, mass affected, time to fall and time to break all of the hundreds of thousands of bolts, rivets and welds, crush all the concrete plus thousands of computers, desks, copy machines, all the office contents, the speed of the total falling mass after each impact, and net mass falling after each observed ejection of the dust clouds of concrete powder, and the energy required to send the cloud all the way to New Jersey in a self-contained flow (this alone requires 14 tons of explosives - the 14 tons paper must be disproved as part of this contest.

Entrants' must prove how the floors fell straight down so that each floor was crushed uniformly and how the pulverized dust was ejected from a steel pan with a steel plate and carpet over it. The official diagrams show each floor hitting in the middle of the lower floor. If so, then the concrete in the center might have been crushed, but not at the edges. Since all the concrete was pulverized, entrants must explain this in detail.

After you win the cash, come back and tell us how you convinced them to pay the money to you.

Maybe you know someone who can scientifically prove this is true and heard him explain it to you. Get him to help you.

Thats it-- either put out or shut up.

Put your mouths where the money is.

Oh yeah, don't say I never did nothing for you greedy asswipes, OK?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:53 pm 
Involved
Involved

Isn’t the onus of proof usually incumbent upon those who make the claim?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

'Tnoballs' once again hides behind his nothing P.P.
Quote:

You're the one who believes the lies perpetrated by the Bush administration. Prove what you said about the WTC buildings,including the WTC 7, as the "official story " states it. That is the conspiracy theory you believe. Whats wrong? Can't prove it? Hide liar, hide behind your false patriotism.

Loser. You can have the million- if you can prove anything beyond your bullshit. I don't want the million- I give it to you, idiot. I don't have to prove it because I know what happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:49 pm 
Involved
Involved

DO.g's wrote:
'Tnoballs' once again hides behind his nothing P.P.
Quote:

You're the one who believes the lies perpetrated by the Bush administration. Prove what you said about the WTC buildings,including the WTC 7, as the "official story " states it. That is the conspiracy theory you believe. Whats wrong? Can't prove it? Hide liar, hide behind your false patriotism.

Loser. You can have the million- if you can prove anything beyond your bullshit. I don't want the million- I give it to you, idiot. I don't have to prove it because I know what happened.

I am feeling the love.

You know what happened? Did a little bird tell you? Funny how you peace lovers expect that all war should cease and you can’t even make a post without being confrontational and using the potty mouth. LOL I love it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You being braindead, I knew you would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:06 pm 
Involved
Involved

I'll bet you get the last word...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You're saying that you can't prove the conspiracy theory you swear is the truth EVEN for a MILLION Dollars, Right? Whats wrong, not sure you're right enough to try? Already I've proven you're full of shit, so all you have left is, you've got to get the last word in, oh master of the one line sentence. Why don't you start cutting and pasting some "facts" about 9-11 and see where that goes. It is better than your fine ability at crafting one line responses. What are you afraid of? Why do you hide behind your lies? Afraid of being found out that you"re incompetant?

Wanna bet a million I get the last word in? You 9-11 conspiracy theorists are all just losers, because you can't prove anything you say with science, physics or just plain common sense. It's time you woke up to the fact that you've been hoodwinked by the Master craftsmen of information- Bush, his secret team "B" and the military/industrial/religious complex.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"- Samuel Johnson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:49 pm 
Involved
Involved

Why? Why should anyone have to prove "You’re" conspiracy theory?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

So they can win a million trying to disprove scientific and physical facts with their conspiracy theory about the myth perpetrated by the criminals in the Whitehouse. What afraid that if the liars in the whitehouse were found out, that your silly little country founded on the principles of lying, cheating and stealing would be discovered for what it is? America would survive and grow from the truth, so go get that dream. Go get that million. And you don't even have to buy a ticket. It's free, unlike America. What else gives you a free chance at a million? Cmon, chicken, you know all the answers, this should be easy for someone with his head stuffed up his ass so far to figure out. All that dead air in there and nary a spark of flatuence to ignite a spark of intelligence. There's no BIG BANG in your mind, obviously.

Oh yeah, since you can only respond with one sentence answers, you better make it a loooooooooooooooong sentence.

Whats the matter - chicken?shithawk. Afraid of being exposed as wrong? Oh great master of the one line retort! Say something that is intelligent for once in your pathetic little 17 years of life.

How about- "the toughest half of my life was grade3. Now that I'm in grade 4......."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:24 pm 

Ive been using the same contest to make some people some money. It never works though. "Why should i have to prove your theory?!" Im perfectly content without that million dollars in the bank, thank you very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Back from the braindead comes the silly little man. Welcome loser, er I mean stranger than reality.

So you can't prove why it defies the laws of gravity or physics either . I knew it was impossible for a building to fall as fast as gravity when I first saw it.

Prove it can be done and reject the money then, you phony. You're so full of shit man.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

After Xjoke makes his cut and run appearance, this article comes up about a building engineer. Enjoy all you OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS who can't find an engineer to back up their claims. Why? Because if they did, then these liars would be shot down by their peers.

you can check out the sites for their charts and photos as well, or read this and weep, cowardly traitors to freedom.

Quote:
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Mechanical Engineering Professor From Clemson Speaks Up About WTC 'Collapses'
Judy Wood, a professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University, has recently published a website in which she discusses 'The Case for Controlled Demolition'.

Wood points out her concerns with the official story of a 'progressive collapse', or 'pancake collapse', by showing how much time such a chain reaction might take using a billiard ball model as an example. This segment of her analysis has one rather generous caveat in that it 'assumes pulverization is instantaneous and does not slow down the process' (a.k.a it ignores resistance), however even with this very generous 'gimme' her example still takes much longer than the approximately 10-15 second long collapse of the south tower. Keep in mind that she is not modeling the collapse itself, but instead using her example to compare to the tower's actual collapse.

Wood is yet another professor who has recently spoken up about her questions surrounding 9/11 by joining Scholars for 9/11 Truth. Please check out how her example might apply towards the collapses of the twin towers, and thank her for coming out in support of questioning 9/11.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html

How long should it take the WTC towers to collapse?
Page 305 of the 9/11 Commission Report states, "At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds, .... The building collapsed into itself, causing a ferocious windstorm and creating a massive debris cloud." (Chapter 9. html, pdf)

The height of the South Tower (WTC2) is 1362 feet, and the height of the North Tower (WTC1) is 1368 feet, which are nearly the same.

Columbia University's Seismology Group recorded seismic events of 10 seconds and 8 seconds in duration, which correspond to the collapses of WTC2 and WTC1, respectively.

Free-fall time of a billiard ball dropped from the roof of WTC1, in a vacuum
Let's consider the minimum time it would take the blue billiard ball to hit the pavement (see below). Start the timer when the ball is dropped from the roof of WTC1. We'll assume this is in a vacuum, with no air resistance.
From the rooftop of WTC1, drop one (dark-blue) billiard ball over the edge. As it falls, it accelerates. If it were in a vacuum, it would hit the pavement, 1368 feet below, in 9.22 seconds,

Event origin time (EDT)
(hours:minutes:seconds) Magnitude
(equivalent seismic) Duration
Impact 1 at North Tower 08:46:26±1 0.9 12 seconds
Impact 2 at South Tower 09:02:54±2 0.7 6 seconds
Collapse 1, South Tower 09:59:04±1 2.1 10 seconds
Collapse 2, North Tower 10:28:31±1 2.3 8 seconds
Collapse 3, Building 7 17:20:33±1 0.6 18 seconds

Do these values seem reasonable? Let's calculate a few values we can use as a reference.
For the following, I used the height of WTC1 as 1368 feet and considered each floor to be a height of 12.44 feet. (1368/110 =12.44 ft/floor).
I assumed gravity = 32.2 ft/sec2 or 9.81 m/sec2.

Notice that the billiard ball begins to drop very slowly, then accelerates with the pull of gravity. If in a vacuum, the blue ball will hit the pavement, 1368 ft. below, 9.22 seconds after it is dropped. That is, unless it is propelled by explosives, it will take at least 9.22 seconds to reach the ground (assuming no air resistance).

Case 1Let's consider the "Pancake Theory"
According to the pancake theory, one floor fails and falls onto the floor below, causing it to fail and fall on the floor below that one. The "pancake theory" implies that this continues all the way to the ground floor. In the case of both WTC towers, we don't see the floors piled up when the event is all over, but rather a pulverization of the floors throughout the event. So, clearly we cannot assume that the floors stack up like pancakes. Looking at the data, we take the conservative approach that a falling floor initiates the fall of the one below, while itself becoming pulverized.

To illustrate the timing for this domino effect, we will use a sequence of falling billiard balls, where each billiard ball triggers the release of the next billiard ball in the sequence. This assumes pulverization is instantaneous and does not slow down the process. In reality, this pulverization would slow down the "pancake" progression, so longer times would be expected.

Case 2-Progressive Collapse’ in ten-floor intervals
Let’s simulate the floor beams collapsing every 10th floor. This assumes there is no resistance within each 10-floor interval. Refer to the figure below.
The clock starts when the blue ball is dropped from the roof (110th floor). Just as the blue ball passes the 100th floor, the red ball drops from the 100th floor.
When the red ball passes the 90th floor, the orange ball drops from the 90th floor, ... etc. Notice that the red ball (at floor 100) cannot begin moving until the blue ball reaches that level, which is 2.8 seconds after the blue ball begins to drop.

This approximates the "pancaking" theory, assuming that each floor within the "pancaking" (collapsing) interval provides no resistance at all. With this theory, no floor below the "pancake" can begin to move until the progressive collapse has reached that level. For example, there is no reason for the 20th floor to suddenly collapse before it is damaged.

With this model, a minimum of 30.6 seconds is required for the roof to hit the ground. Of course it would take longer if accounting for air resistance. It would take longer if accounting for the structures resistance that allows pulverization.

Case 3-Progressive Collapse’ in one-floor intervals
Let's consider a floor-by-floor progressive collapse.

Assume that the top 10 floors stay intact as a solid block weight (Block-A). Start the collapse timer when the 100th floor fails. At that instant, assume floors 90-100 miraculously turn to powder and disappear. So, Block-A can drop at free-fall speed until it reaches the 90th floor. After Block-A travels 10 floors, it now has momentum. If all of the momentum is transferred from Block-A to the next floor (or floors), Block-A will stop moving, even if there is no resistance for the next floor to start moving. If Block-A stops moving, after triggering the next sequence, the mass of Block-A will not arrive in time to transfer momentum to the next "pancaking." Recall the physics demonstration shown below. (I believe everyone who has finished high school has seen one of these momentum demonstrations at some point in their life.)

Also, if some part must stop and then restart its descent every 10 floors, the total collapse time must be more than 10 seconds.
Given that the building disintegrated from the top down, it is difficult to believe there could be much momentum to transfer, anyway.
Also, consider the energy required to pulverize the 10 floors between each "pancake."
Now, consider reality.
QUESTIONS:
(1) How likely is it that all supporting structures on a given floor will fail at exactly the same time?
(2) If all supporting structures on a given floor did not fail at the same time, would that portion of the building tip over or fall straight down into its own footprint?
(3) What is the likelihood that supporting structures on every floor would fail at exactly the same time, and that these failures would progress through every floor with perfect symmetry?

Case 4-Progressive Collapse’ at near free-fall speed

Let's say that we want to bring down the entire building in the time it takes for free-fall of the top floor of WTC1. (Use 9.22 seconds as the time it would take the blue ball to drop from the roof to the street below, in a vacuum.) So, If the entire building is to be on the ground in 9.22 seconds, the floors below the "pancaking" must start moving before the "progressive collapse” reaches that floor, below. To illustrate this, use the concept of the billiard balls. If the red ball (dropped from the 100th floor) is to reach the ground at the same time as the blue ball (dropped from the 110th floor), the red ball must be dropped 0.429 seconds after the blue ball is dropped. But, the blue ball will take 2.8 seconds after it is dropped, just to reach the 100th floor in free fall. So, the red ball needs to begin moving 2.4 seconds before the blue ball arrives to "trigger" the red ball's motion. I.e., each of these floors will need a 2.4 second head start. But this creates yet another problem. How can the upper floor be destroyed by slamming into a lower floor if the lower floor has already moved out of the way?
Case 2, above, shows the red ball being dropped just as the blue ball passes that point.

Remember, I'm assuming the building was turning to dust as the collapse progressed, which is essentially what happened. So, for the building to be collapsed in about 10 seconds, the lower floors would have to start moving before the upper floors could reach them by gravity alone.
Did we see this? I believe it's pretty clear in some of the videos. The "wave" of collapse, progressing down the building, is moving faster than free-fall speed. This would require something like a detonation sequence.

Realizing that, for example, the 40th floor needs to start moving before any of the upper floors have "free-fallen" to that point, why would it start moving? There was no fire there. And, if anything, there is less load on that floor as the upper floors turn to dust.

In the picture (at right), notice that WTC2 is less than half of its original height, yet has no debris that has fallen ahead of the demolition wave.

So, how could the ground rumble for only 8 seconds while WTC1 "disappeared?"

I don't think this part of the building made a thud when it hit the ground. (The Dust). Perhaps here, the only use of gravity was to get the dust out of the air.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/Shake.html

SEISMOLOGICAL OBSERVATION OF IMPACTS AND COLLAPSES AT WORLD TRADE CENTER
Seismology Group
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University
Palisades NY 10964
Version of 9/14/01

Seismograph stations in southern New York, northern New Jersey, western Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, operated by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, recorded the collapse of each of the towers of the World Trade Center on Tuesday morning September 11 and the subsequent collapse of 7 World Trade Center later that afternoon. The closest station, at Palisades, New York, is located 21 miles (34 km) north of lower Manhattan in Rockland County. This station also registered the impacts of the two airliners that crashed into the towers.

The signals generated by the collapsing North and South towers were much larger than those from the two airliner impacts. The signals generated by the collapse of Building 7, however, were smaller than those of the impacts. In addition, many smaller signals were registered at Palisades throughout the rest of the day that may have originated from the further collapse of the Twin Towers and the fall of walls and other debris in the surrounding area.
The Palisades recordings of the Twin Tower collapses were comparable in size to the signals from a small earthquake of seismic magnitude 2.4 that was felt in the east side of Manhattan and in the western parts of Queens earlier this year, on January 17.

The seismic signals from the five events on 11 September differed from a small earthquake in that they were richer in low-frequency energy and poorer in high-frequency energy. These differences can be attributed to the short time duration of the fault rupture responsible for the earthquake as compared to the long and complex collapse of the buildings. The seismic waves from the five World Trade Center events resemble those produced by the collapse of a salt mine south of Rochester, in 1994.
The catastrophic events at the World Trade Center, as might be expected, producedmuch larger seismic effects than the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993. The seismic effects of the collapses are comparable to the explosions at a gasoline tank farm near Newark on January 7, 1983, which were detected up to 130 miles away.

The seismographic stations are part of the Lamont-Doherty Cooperative Seismographic Network, which is operated in conjunction with several other institutions and is supported by the U.S. Geological Survey under the National Earthquake Hazard Reduction Program. As part of its agreement with the USGS, Lamont-Doherty makes this data available upon request without restriction.

There should be pulverizing or pancaking; not both.

What this proves is that the level of education you people have who don't think that the government blew up the trade centers is far below elementary school level, and if higher then is not worth even a high school level education. Time to figure out Xjoke and all you other reality conspiracy theorists exactly why you can't win a MILLION dollars. It is because there isn't one structural engineer in the world that can prove that it didn't come down without help from a source other than controlled demolition.

After you wake up from your coma Xjoke, you might want to check out the st911.org site and sign the petition about how the official conspiracy theory that the government and media have shoved down your throats could not have been possible. Or are you just another cowardlybraindeadchickenshitrunningdoglackeypuppet of authority? Oh I forgot, that IS what you are.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well the contest is still on and no one has been able to claim the million. Whats wrong? No engineers wanting to put their reputations on the line? No physicists willing to challenge the laws of physics and gravity? It's legit as the guy who is sponsoring it is a billionaire, so what's wrong?

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a $1 million reward for proof that the trade towers' steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez and Walter are educating top Venezuelan officials on the evidence that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound carried out by the military-industrial complex.

Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You spent $80,000 to make a post like that. What does a college education have to do with making a common sense fact. Whether you want to belive it or not laws of physics exist. Its physically impossible for a structure of that size to implode on itslef. Why do you have to tell us your not a Bush supporter. That shit doesnt earn points here. Too much evidence supports our "conspiracy theory". Its just that people like you refuse to see it. You want to sit back and just think it was all the terrorists. Does anyone remember the Downing Street Memos. Does anyone remember the first WTC bombing. They had Clinton hidden within seconds. Bush was told about the attacks and just sat there with that retarded look on his face. The worst day of our existence and he just sat there. DDUUUUHHHHHH! Then we find out it was Bin Laden behind it. Bush just said last week that he doesnt think about him anymore, he doesnt have time. WTF???? I wont call you an idiot but you're off on the wrong foot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:44 pm 
Involved
Involved

80,000??? What does that refer to exactly. Was that your attempt at sarcasm?
"It's physically impossible for a structure of that size to implode on itself"
Actually, it makes sense to me. The steel warped enough to cause the first level to fall. Then when that level fell on the one below it, the one below it fell, and so on and so on. I am not an engineer, but MIT professors would back me up.

Yes, I'll admit that there are some anomalies just like there are in every field of science. There are anomalies in evolutionist theory, but I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that creationism must be correct.
You people believe that anolmaly equals conspiracy.

Finally, like I said in the first post, Bush is incompetent. This itself explains why he just sat there and did nothing. The Downing Street memos have nothing to do with 9/11, by the way. Bush may have used 9/11 as a pretext for the Iraqi invasion, but that doesn't mean he planned it. Once again, flawed logic.