It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stranger than Fiction.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This article is apparently fairly old, and very very long. If you choose to read this, I would also ask you to check out the footnote links that lead to many news sites, alt media, reports, ect. There are quite a few of these sites that no longer up but a majority of them are. Some of the sites that are linked are to news reports from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, BBC, among others, and printed news storys from mainstream papers around the world.

For those of you who chose to begin reading this, and then point to me as anti semitec, dont even try. That is bullshit. I have no problem with any people. My problem is with the organizations of control. This includes all organized religions, and all governments. No, I am not an anarchist either. Unfortunately because of certain elements in humanity, we have to have just laws to govern the people to ensure equality. Also unfortunate is that it is inevitable that corrupt individuals will ALWAYS end up running these organizations drawn by the honey of the power structure involved.

Why would I trust anyone to run my life when they have proven that they are just as easily corrupted as any other human being on the planet. What sane reason would I have to put my life, and the life of my loved ones in the hands of people that I have no clue as to who they are or what their beliefs are other than from the corporate controled news media, or the trust that they follow the dogmatic principles of their hijaked religion.

My trust is NOT something to be given freely. My trust has to be earned. No government nor religious establishment has done this. In fact, every single action that they have committed has proved to me that they CANNOT be trusted. This is not to say that there are not some people in these establishments that can be trusted. I am saying that because of the power structure itself, these establishments cannot be trusted because inevitabley there WILL be corrupt individuals who will worm their way into the power structure.

Enough of this rant. Read the following if you desire, or do not. If you choose to read it, I would as you to read the whole thing, and I am warning you, there is alot of reading involved. Do not come to a conclusion until you have reached the end of the article AND gone to as many of the links as are avalible.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/Stranger_Than_Fiction.php

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.