It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: General Albert Stubblebine "Where is the plane?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army's Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job.

I looked at the hole in the Pentagon, and I looked at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon, and I said "The plane does not fit in that hole. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?"
http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/2006/ ... ebine.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

When I started reading your post, at first I didn't realize that you were quoting someone. I was thinking, "in the Cold War?" :roll:

So...what did hit the Pentagon? I've been hearing that question being asked for the last five years, but haven't heard any answers yet ...any theories? ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

If you have not watched the movie "Loose Change" I would highly suggest that you do. I just finished watching it and there is a part about the Pentagon and how the 757 could not have possibly been the jet that hit it. People within the buildings said they smelled chordate(sp) a explosive and heard loud explosions. There is also a large hole on the INSIDE of the Pentagon meaning that something went through the eight buildings and landed in the court yard of the pentagon.

My suggestion a missile of some sorts. Why would you suppose that EVERY video that would have shown this was taken by the FBI and that not one picture has come forth showing the plane?

This in a city were everybody has a camera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:33 am 

the same skeptisim needs also to apply to what happened to the plane in pennsylvania.

too many questions that people are either too lazy or just plain ignorant or scared to ask about things that happened on 9/11.

why were the videos confiscated of the pentagon impact?

why was there no fighter cover over the most protected airspace an hour or so after bushs aide whispered into his ear that "the country is under attack? standard norad protocol that was in place well before the events of 9/11 calls for immediate aircover procedures to be followed once the commander in chief is informed of such an attack.

where is the wreckage from the socalled plane impact in pa at the crash site? how is it physically possible for 1 piece of the plane that is believed to be the engine that weighs well over 800 lbs be found approximately 1 mile from the crash site? the wooded and hilly terrain that surrounds the site would never permit an object of that size to bounce that far. local witnesses that were ignored by the mass media reported hearing 2 explosions that morning.

logical conclusion points to the fact that it was shot down by our own military. some witnesses also reported seeing what most experts describe as being an A 10 warthog style fighter jet that circled the crash site seconds after the socalled crash.

american lives were deemed expendable that morning in order that the agenda of the neocon machine be brought to full fruition.

they will stop at nothing. the blood of american citizens is a cheap price to pay in thier eyes.

hannity,limbaugh,colter and oreilly will make sure the rovian version is the only version that gets any play in the media.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:26 am 

Neocons don't care about the people of America?

We have an imperial war in Iraq and Afghanastan still going on. Jobs are leaving the United States in droves. More people don't have health insurance now than when Bush took office. We have increased pollution which causes health problems and birth defects. Minimum wages have not been increased in over 10 years.

What gives you the idea neocons don't care about the people of the United States?

From the time of 9/11 people have been asking, "Where is the plane?" And the best answer anyone has come up with so far is, the 'plane' was a missle.

How many 'tin hat' ideas have been proven to be true so far? One by one, quite a few of them.

Some people have insight, many people simply believe whatever they are told to believe...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:22 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Jobs are leaving the United States in droves
That is a whole different topic. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:40 am 

Different topic, same people.

I did get back on topic after that...

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I was being a smart ass Dori, LOL I have my own opinions on why jobs are leaving the country and in my opinion it has nothing to do with the government per say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i've been a toolmaker for over 30 years, with some engineering background and i tend to like mechanical explanations. for me, it's easier to understand, and the best place for information on the WTC or the pentagon is at the NIST web site.

now, i know it's a government institution, but with so many scientists and many other people working on the mechanics as to why the WTC fell, or why the pentagon looked like it did, i highly doubt there is a cover-up that would involve so many civilians.

just my opnion. i'm not trying to change anyone's mind about anything, just giving my own feelings and you can read a detailed, in-depth report on the pentagon right here:

http://www.fire.nist.gov/bfrlpubs/build ... b03017.pdf