It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jewish lobby wanted the war
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:33 am 
Hear Me Roar!

When I was listening to George Bush giving his 'Axis of Evil' speech on Januaary 29, 2002 something entered my mind. And, that something was that the reason for attacking or wanting to invade Iraq has something to do with Israel. I did not envision Iraq as some big threat to the United States and wondered why David Frum the author of the speech was fingering Iraq. I figured the only threat that Iraq posed was one to the State of Israel. Hence, my suspicions for the invasion of Iraq. See Axis of Evil Speech below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 29-11.html

During the Iraq War the mainstream media didn't talk about these kinds of things. It just wasn't done. But, now things have changed. The war has gone badly and fingers are pointing everywhere. And, now some people are talking about things that I thought about even before the war began. And, that is the influence of the Jewish lobby in the war agenda of the current Administration. In the following audio piece the speaker refers to the Jewish lobby and their role in the Iraq War as well as in any future war with Iran. The Jewish lobby wants it to happen. Tape below:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e15494.htm

Last edited by Just One More Thing.... on Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:48 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

of course they did want us to invade iraq and now they want us to attack iran. when it comes to the ME, the US is the puppet of israel. if we don't, there will be a big loss of political contributions to certain individuals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:11 pm 

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid