It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's No Wonder...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It's no wonder why they're throwing grenades at us instead of roses.

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=9253

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:25 am 

yeah jo, we're making tremendous strides in bringing democracy to the middle east :roll: .

bush has pretty much said as of yesterday that he pretty much has no intention of heeding the wishes of the people who pay his salary.......us the taxpayers who sent him the clear message on nov 7 that we want our troops removed from the civil war he has created in iraq.

in a few weeks as the dems get closer to taking over the power of rule in congress it will probably be time for them to drop the hammer of in depth investigations and critical hearings on this adminstration. i'm thinkin it'sd going to get very ugly in d.c. as the neocons are going to feel the very real threat threat they are about to lose power.

could we see impeachment? by listening to the idiot bush i'd say his arrogance is pushing that issue into the final showdown that he and the rest of the neocons see as thier line in the sand. if that's the way they're thinkin, then i say bring it on asshole.

there's no one in the world of public opinion, including repuglicans, who agrees with this hemmeriod in chief. even tony blair who up til now has been 1 of his most loyal allies has pretty much abandoned this asshole as blair finally realized what kind of literal moron bush truely is.

yeah, a poor ole guy just trying to struggle for the survival of his family by getting a load of wood. great pr for the neocon machine that ulltimately makes all of us who can't stand the asshole in the oval office look like the infidels that muslims think we truely are.

why do republicans refuse to use bookmarks when they read a book?

they prefer to bend the pages over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard that on the leslie marshall show yesterday. i was howling.