It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Baby Killers
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

This IS our fault. WE are the ones who are allowing this. This WILL continue no matter whether Obama or McCain is elected.

It is quite simple. There are third party candidates who are out there running who at least claim that they will end the wars and bring our troops home which is more than the two "chosen" candidates have said.

I really do not give a shit if the third party is a libertarian candidate, or a green party, or a reform party, or any other type. They are at least making the statement that these wars must end.

Each and every one of us has a CHOICE to make.

Some things that I really do not care about at this point in time.

Healthcare.
Global warming.
Equal rights.
OUR Economy
Abortion
Labor Movements (and I'm union 100%)

I do not care about left or right, atheist or fundamentalist, nor anything else for that matter, save one thing.....ending these wars before they destroy us.

Nothing else matters, don't you see it? Nothing.

Nothing else matters because if we do not put an end to this madness which has been in control since way before this current puppet administration, these other trivial issues will become non issues....these will be the last things on our minds. They will be relegated to where they belong.

Each day these wars continue, the stability of this country is undermined, and truth be told, a couple of more swings and this nation will tumble. When this happens, you will not be worried about any issue other than the safety of yourself and your family's. You will be so worried about the lawless thugs wandering around, worried about the rape and murder of yourself and/or your loved ones, you really wont give a shit if someone disagree's with your thoughts of abortion. Will really be the last thing on your mind.

Think of Rawanda. If you are foolish enough to think that what is going on over there can not happen here, think again. When this country collapses is is going to be chaos.

I can not force anyone to understand my point of view, nor would I want to force this. What I however do want them to do is to THINK.

Everything else is trivial at this point in time.

Do you really think it will matter if the selected Democrat is voted in over the selected Republican?

Grow some balls. Take a chance. Vote for a person who has not been selected.

Of course, this is not going to happen is it? So focused are the citizens of this country on the two evils, they can not even consider voting for another candidate because they really are afraid of change.

They allow their minds to lie to them. They cannot see the whole picture. They are living in an illusion.

I am telling you this. There is only one thing at this point in time which is important.

WHO HAS STATED THAT WE MUST END THIS EMPIRE.

I am writing in a third party candidate.

Will this allow McCain to win over Obama? Don't know, don't really care which one of them wins because I believe in my heart that this is the last go around. It is either take a chance on some real change or vote for the status quo.

At least in voting in line with my conscience I will have made a stand.

Lemmings are funny animals. They will follow one another right over a cliff into the ocean. Well, I'm not following. I may have a tree fall on my head where I stand but at least I am not committing suicide.

No more killing.
Crimson

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10181

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: The Baby Killers
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 am 

CrimsonEagle wrote:
Some things that I really do not care about at this point in time.

Healthcare.
Global warming.
Equal rights.
OUR Economy
Abortion
Labor Movements (and I'm union 100%)

I do not care about left or right, atheist or fundamentalist, nor anything else for that matter, save one thing.....ending these wars before they destroy us.

Nothing else matters, don't you see it? Nothing.
. . . .
At least in voting in line with my conscience I will have made a stand.
. . . . .

CE—
I don't know how you can expect anyone to take you seriously. You post and concern yourself with other issues like the posting below:

Portrait of an Animal Researcher

Know in your conscience that voting for a third party is enabling the election of McWarSameBush. If your only two choices were him or Obama, I am sure you would vote for Obama. On a relative scale of evil, I put the War Chimp at 100%, McWarSameBush at 110%, with Obama coming up an estimated 80%. Johnny gets the greater evil rating because he has proven himself a coward with the bombing of civilians by HIS OWN HAND in Vietnam and because he has never even talked about withdrawal from Iraq. Obama has promised withdrawal but does not emphasize it, since that would just be fodder for Rove and cabal. 80% evil is vastly superior to 110%. Politics are in the world of the doable not perfection. Obama and McWarSameBush are NOT the same no matter how much it might soothe your conscience.
APL

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Number one.

The fact that I posted, once again, a link depicting the depravity and the true evil nature of the corporate system which controls us does not in any way mean I am more concerned with this issue over the MAIN issue.

Would I like to see this stopped? Yep, your damned right I would. Do I think we have more important things to worry about right now? Yep again, like our very survival.

As for the rest of what you wrote.

I'm not voting for 110% evil or 80% evil. I'm not supporting this system.

The difference between McCain and Obama is marginal and as to the little quip about my conscience. My conscience is fine. No more killing. Point blank.

I guess we will just have to wait and see though.

I was right in 06. I will tell you right now, I hope you are right in your assessment, but I strongly doubt it. Sounds like déjà vu to me.

First you question as to how anyone can take me seriously, then you call my conscience into question because I choose to buck this corrupt, evil system?

How will your conscience be when the killing continues? Every child killed, every mother lost, every father taken away if and when Obama is elected...will that bother you at all? Will it eat at your conscience, or will it only matter if McCain is elected?

Those who survive this country's atrocity's do not see Bush I or Clinton, or Bush II. They see America.

How much longer do you think this can last, our indiscriminate killing, our war crimes against humanity, killings that did not start with this administration nor will it end with this administration because our system is corrupt beyond repair?

You want change, then vote for change. You are not voting for change. You are voting out of fear. The real rulers of this country have given you a choice of evils. Your conscience tells you to vote for the lesser of two evils. Mine tells me no more evil.

Of course, why would I expect anyone to take me seriously. I'm just some kook who does not know what he is talking about.

Crimson.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.