It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dr. Paul Roberts-Asst. Sec. of Treasury speaks out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:52 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury with Ronald Rayguns Repukelican presidency speaks out often about the current condition of the American state. Doubts Official 9/11 Story; Claims Neo Con Agenda Is As 'Insane As Hitler And Nazi Party when They Invaded Russia In Dead Of Winter'A former high-ranking Republican official, also a well-respected author, tells the American people to stop listening to Bush administration lies about Iraqi war and claims the mainstream media will not publish anything he writes against Bush or his policies Expressing doubt about the official 9/11 story and claiming "if they lied to us about Ruby Ridge, Waco and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, why should we believe them now."

http://arcticbeacon.com/3-Jan-2006.html

About the unauthorised wiretapping, Dr. Roberts has some surprising things to say including-
Quote:
Could it be that the Bush administration used the spy apparatus of the U.S. government in order to influence the outcome of the presidential election?"

I have a recent interview of him on tape from Feb. 23/06 which I will be reviewing and setting down here when I have more time. In the mean time read this short article from arcticbeacon.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.