It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PERLE THINKS BUSH ISN'T IMPOSING HIS VIEWPOINTS ENOUGH
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PERLE THINKS BUSH JUST ISN'T IMPOSING HIS VIEWPOINTS STRONGLY ENOUGH

Quote:
Mr. Perle said the president has failed to control his administration from the start and that bad appointments have ensured that he is isolated from the rest of the government, aside from close allies such as Ms. Rice and Mr. Cheney.

The president's failure to get his own way stems from his general inexperience in foreign affairs and his ignorance of the way Washington works, Mr. Perle suggested. "He came ill-equipped for the job and has failed to master it," he said. "I do not meet the president, but from the people I meet who are close to him and from his speeches, I believe the gap between the president and his administration is without precedent.
"

:lol: The Little Would-Be Dictator just isn't living up to your expectations, is he, Mr. Perle, you asshole! :twisted:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:29 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

PERLE CAN GO TO THAT PLACE DOWN UNDER THAT HAS FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!! :twisted: HE AND HIS CRONIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IRAQ MESS.

CAN WE SAY 'CYA'?!

I HOPE HE GOES DOWN JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE PNAC- AND END UP IN PRISON FOR REST OF THEIR NATURAL LIVES!!!

:evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:37 pm 

It is amazing that most people still know nothing about PNAC, and wonder where these demented people running our country have come from. Not only is PNAC not mentioned on MSM, it rarely is cited on more in depth programs.

Why is this still a dirty little secret?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Yeah, I just did a crash course in Middle East Policy in about 3 weeks time after watching the Israel Lobby documentary. I learned about all the different groups that are associated with AIPAC- including other jewish/israeli lobbies and organizations. And of course, the PNAC- neocons and "neojews". In my mind, they are sick!!! And deserve whatever evil comes their way. It is only a matter of time. Stuff is spreading fast and I am one of those making sure of it.

I just saw a documentary on William Rodriguez last night- How can anyone deny his recollection of events on 9/11?!!! This same guy refused millions of dollars and a run for Congress because he wanted to honor his friends who died- over 200 of them! He is a true American hero and deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor.
:|

Last edited by JellyDance on Fri May 18, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:56 pm 

Those women from New Jersey are heroes too. They have kept the pressure on and I admire them greatly!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:59 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Yes, I saw a little of that yesterday too. I'll watch more of it tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:23 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

dori wrote:
Those women from New Jersey are heroes too. They have kept the pressure on and I admire them greatly!

Yes, I saw the 9/11 Press for Truth video yesterday. It was excellent. It is clear to me too that Pakistani ISI, the Saudi Lobby, and Bush & Co will never attempt to catch Bin Laden because they are doing business together. This Al Qaeda, War on Terror bit is all a f***in' sham!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Everytime Bush thinks it's time the sheeple were spoonfed a bit more "terror-pablum" he pulls out that old dusty bin Ladin image...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18809646/

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:44 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

That link you posted and the arresting of terrorists in my backyard in Jersey is nothing but pure propaganda to feed on to his "War on Terror". What b***sh*t!!!

He can go screw himself!!! I swear I hope he goes down. Goes down BAD!!! I hope he rots in prison- Send him to Pelican Bay State Pen in California with the gansters. That's where he belongs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:30 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

terrorISM .. tERROR .. TerrorRISK .. tERRORist .. Repeat .. TERROR .. Repeat .. Terrorism .. Repeat 10 times. Don't forget about that threat Level color code and never mention peace in a Positive manner. Just keep repeating every Terror word and talk of demoNcracy .. This is the Cartel's Media at work! SCAMmmmmmmmmmm .. Will the real haters please stand up? .. Naaa; Not a chance.

”…So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.” Voltaire.