It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Those well heeled Republicans...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

are asking for the princely sum of $7.

At least they know the Bu$hbarian economy is dogshit:

Dear Republican Supporter,
First, my thanks to you for having given to the National Republican Senatorial Committee in the past.

I have been breaking my back trying to raise enough money to be competitive with the Democrats who are bragging that they are going to get a filibuster-proof Democrat control of the Senate.

Just so you know, on Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee sent out a fundraising solicitation from their presidential nominee. Barack Obama's email will raise an awful lot of money for the Democrats. Obama's email stated:

This November, we have a chance to create a Democratic Senate majority like we haven't seen in decades -- but it won't happen on its own. For eighteen months, Sen. Hillary Clinton and I counted on people like you to support our campaigns for president -- and now I am asking you to do the same for a tremendous slate of Democratic Senate candidates by supporting the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

I have been telling you that the Senate is the firewall that protects our country from irresponsible Democrat legislation, such as Union Card Check legislation that makes it easier for unions to unionize America against its will by doing away with secret ballot elections. And, just this week, Barack Obama told liberal Big Labor bosses that he will make passing the Card Check Bill one of his top priorities.

We need to fight back.

Unless you dig deep and help us to maintain the Senate firewall, the Democrats may very well succeed in their campaign to control our whole country. Therefore, I am asking you to send as much as you can, even $7 will make a difference, to help us fight back.

This is the toughest election in my 32 years in the United States Senate, and we have to have your help today. Don't let Obama outraise us again!

Don't let us down. With your help, we can keep the Republican Senate firewall up and win for our country. I'll pray that God will bless you to help to the extent you can.

Warmest regards,

Senator Orrin Hatch
Vice Chairman,
National Republican Senatorial Committee

Yes....I used to be a Republican before the elite started using it as a front for their new world order of never ending wars, police states, economic genocide, and the constant threat of martial law.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Post subject: Re: Those well heeled Republicans...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:34 am 

Purple Tang wrote:
Dear Republican Supporter,
. . . . .
Warmest regards,

Senator Orrin Hatch
Vice Chairman,
National Republican Senatorial Committee

For reasons I have yet to fathom, this clown brought the novel "The Exorcist" to discredit Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings. Anything this loony-tunes has said is bound to be in Fantasyland. He and his fellow Mormon Repugs can be directly blamed for the lack of the Equal Rights Amendment, when Utah was the final critical state that refused to ratify. If this guy wants money from the average person, someone should tell him to get from the billions his cabal have pocketed from the war and windfall profits during the War Chimp's reign of terror.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes....I used to be a Republican before the elite started using it as a front for their new world order of never ending wars, police states, economic genocide, and the constant threat of martial law.

But you didn't continue being a Repub, PT. At least you recognized what being a repub meant, and decided it wasn't for you.

Orrin Hatch is a scumbag..always has been.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:54 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:

But you didn't continue being a Repub, PT. At least you recognized what being a repub meant, and decided it wasn't for you.

Orrin Hatch is a scumbag..always has been.

I'm still conservative in some ways. I didn't leave the party so much as the party went bat shit crazy.

"The right wing and left wing are both wings off of the same bird of prey". I'm in the middle, a breast man.

If Obama wins and the dems go bat shit crazy, I will respond as I have done to the reps. This will not happen however as both parties are owned and operated by the establishment power elite (Wall Street/central banking & defense contractors). They have experimented with several political ideologies and have settled on the Chicago/Friedmanite school of economic genocide as their preferred modus operandum.

What this means is that they shock their prey until they can privatize the desired parts for pennies on the dollar. Thirty six countries have been shocked in the past few decades. They are buying the world. For pennies on the dollar. From money created from nothing.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson