It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I Need help with the attack on Obama's birth certificate
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 pm 

I am a strong supporter of Obama and find it interesting that his Birth certificate is in question. I also ran across a article
that I have no response to. Can you help me counter this attack?

here is an example:

Why does the Obama birth certificate list his fathers race as AFRICAN and not NEGROE?
Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was “negroe”. It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960’s and then “black” was demanded by this group to describe them.
It was not until the late 1970’s when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980’s the term “African” to describe all blacks.
Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960’s terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of “African”.

Post subject: Re: I Need help with the attack on Obama's birth certificate
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

WELCOME TO TV NEWS LIES, one4integrety....

Check this out and see if it helps you:

http://snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I dunno. Maybe the Mossad or CIA messed up? Prolly just had a more politically correct environment in Hawaii.

Don't get me wrong here folks. I think Obama is a nice enough guy. I know he is a globalist working for globalists however.

And I do not like their current endgame being played out. He just does not know how Machievellian they truly are. I'm sure they have played a dozen beautiful songs to his flattered ears.

In the meantime, take special note of my sig. Words of warning from our wisest Founding Father.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Don't get me wrong here folks. I think Obama is a nice enough guy. I know he is a globalist working for globalists however.

Not a problem for me, PT... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Looks like your state of CO and my state of NC are certainly being featured in the election news lately. My state is full of ignorant Palin lovers, though. :oops:

Working at the Dem Headquarters has given me some gratifying experiences. Today, a young boy came in with his mother. He was looking for material he wanted to use to try to talk some sense into some of his friends. When I asked him what it was about Obama his friends didn't like, he said "his race." The boy was only 14 and was sorry he couldn't vote this time, but I assured him he'd be just the right age to vote for Obama's second term.

I was phoning registered voters to remind them to please vote early and to support the Democratic candidates. One elderly man answered his phone and I asked to please speak to Mrs. _____. He said she had passed away. After I'd expressed my sympathy and apologized for not knowing, I asked him if he was planning to vote early. "No," he said. "I've never registered to vote." I asked him if there was a special reason why he had never registered. He answered shyly, "Well, my wife was always more into politics than I was, but I guess I really ought to register and vote this year. How do I do it?" I got him squared away and he said he really liked that young fellow from Illinois! (Bet some folks once said that about Abe Lincoln!)

Another person said "Thank goodness I've finally gotten a call from a real person who is a Democrat! We've been called by robo-republicans all week and we're sick of it." He assured me he and his wife would be voting next week and they were voting for Obama, and the other Dems running for other offices.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You are saying that globalists working for globalists is OK? The globalists bought us 9/11, the Patriot Act, the FISA bill, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Iran, N Korea...you name it.

You need to put down your Obama signs and study up on them. They love the Chinese police state and they are preparing it for export to a country near you.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/11/348680.shtml

Study up on Nicholas Rockefeller telling Aaron Russo (in the year 2000):
2001 would bring an 'event' that would land us in Iraq, Venezuela, and Afghanistan
That the Rockefellers invented womens lib so they could tax everyone
That the Rockefellers goal is to chip the planet
Etc....etc....etc.

I still prefer Obama because I think there is some goodness in his heart. It is his globalist masters that want to crush the spirit and life of mankind. They keep installing Thatcher/Reagan type Zionists to crush unions and the working class and the family. They do this throughout the G20...which meets on Nov 15th to promulgate Rockefellers plan for one world government with the banksters in absolute control. Of everything.

They are shocking the world in preparation for privatization.

"If the people allow private banks to control their currency the banks and corporations will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here's more on Obama's birth certificate hoopla:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200810230020?f=h_top

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:12 pm 

It appears there is some skepticism in Barack Obama birth certificate. It looks authentic until to read the small prints. At the lower left bottom, one must note the "form" for the birth certificate was revised in 11/01... November 2001. Meaning, this (his birth records) information was transferred to the 11/01 form. Also note in the lower center of the birth certificate in a faint reverse letters, (stamped on the back of the birth certificate) this...Jun 6 2007. Meaning this birth certificate was ask for, sent for, and released to "someone" on Jun 6 2007.

In other words the information on the birth certificate could have been changed. Simple as that.