It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Micheal Moore Says Bush Won Fair And Square
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:02 am 

Hi everyone,I hate to say I told you so,but I have said numerous times,Micheal Moore is nothing but a dis-info.spin doctor/yapping head.He works for BUSH/KERRY,and most importantly,their corporate/financial etc.elite.
Article Below:

Rense.com
Michael Moore - 'Bush
Got More Votes'
Carl Limbacher
NewsMax.com
12-1-4

Democrat conspiracy mongers currently pushing for a recount in Ohio in hopes of overturning the presidential election got no help last night from conspiracy monger-in-chief, Michael Moore, who told "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno that President Bush won the contest fair and square.

Asked why Democratic hopes went up in smoke on Election Day, Moore said simply, "I think Bush got more votes."

Story Continues Below

"The Republicans - I'll give them this - they had a story to tell," the Bush-bashing filmmaker conceded. "The Democrats, oftentimes, aren't very good at telling a story."

Moore explained:

"And the [Bush] story was: Out of the ashes of September 11 rose one man. And he stood on the rubble of lower Manhattan with a bullhorn and he said, 'I will protect you.'

"And he did," Moore added, as the audience began to applaud. "And we were never attacked again."

Dressed in a business suit and clean-shaven for the first time in years, Moore couldn't resist inserting the caveat: "That has nothing to do with whether we will be attacked again."

Still, his advice to disgruntled Dems had nothing to do with recounts or stolen elections or voter disenfranchisement.

"[Bush's victory] was just a couple of percentage points," the chastened-sounding movieman said. "People who voted for Kerry shouldn't be depressed at this point. They should pick themselves up. ... There's another game in four years. And we'll come back and do the best we can."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004 ... 3015.shtml

Here's the link to this page:

http://www.rense.com/general60/gotv.htm

carly101

Post subject: Michael Moore is a distraction
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:51 pm 
Involved
Involved

quote "And on and on about important 911 things Moore could've put in his movie, but DIDN'T. WONDER WHY ?? "

Rense asks this, and I do too.

What strikes me is that so much damning evidence is shown by MM, and then he fails to make the obvious connections to a bigger picture.

He will say something like the Saudis supplied the hijackers, and then doesn't say "so this means Bush was in on it because Bush and the Sauds are such close friends. He should be saying "lets look into why Bush would WANT 9-11 to happen", and then use his evidence to do that.

Moore just doesn't make the point. And that leaves viewers saying "oh, so that happened, and thats the end of the story" . Which is what BushCo wants to happen with the evidence that is out there.

Its like Moore is a "paid distraction", a guy who can cleverly take the hard evidence and turn it into something softer.

Now his new one, a pharmaceutical expose, will be like that too. He will fail to show that they are creating illness on purpose, when all the evidence is right there.
He won't ask why they are hurting people, he won't say "They create the Problem, and Offer the Solution" {like I do!

Some other question Moore should ask/answers to give -

Why did Building #7 fall down? - It was blown up on purpose by the FBI/ BushCo people.

What does that mean then? - that 9-11 was pre-planned, so lets see who wanted it to happen.... Bush gets all his supporters good contracts, the Iraqi oil can be taken for free, and he really wants to go the Baghdad.

SO ! Bush did it! What does that mean? - your ass is grass if you "play along" anymore*, it is time to stand up for reality, this world is being controlled by Elties who are planning all sorts of bad things for us, 9-11 was just a warmup.

*See 1930'sGermany for the mistakes we must not make now under Nazi-BushCo.
DO NOT PLAY ALONG, as Germans did with Jews, because we are being manipulated to hate Islam in preparation for escalation of military incursions into Arab lands. We are being divided ourselves too, they want distrust on many levels.

Things to watch out for - if you see people using these tactics, they are likely minions of the dark side, working for BushCo:
Manipulation
Deception
Fear
Division of peoples
Demonising
Distraction
Creating Instability
Disinformation
Provocation

KArlin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:32 pm 
Karlin ....What you been smok-in !!!!!

And you wonder why you lost the election!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:05 pm 

Marine Sniper - Interesting. I had no idea Karlin ran for office. What office was he seeking?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:04 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

EP: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darn...I should've looked for Karlin's name! I had no idea one of our own was running for office!

Geez, Karlin..you've been holding out on us!

Shame on you! :shock: Had I known, I would've sent you a donation! :twisted:

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:32 am 
Who cares!!! He is a liberal, he is going to lose anyway.

We got the house

We got the senate

We got the big office.

What did the libbys get.........oh yea, ....kum-ba-ya ...let's hug a tree.

Last edited by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:51 am 

Wait! I'm confused Marine Sniper. Going to lose? That indicates the election hasn't taken place yet. You said earlier in the thread that he had lost the election. Which indicates the election already took place. Which one is it? Oh and just out of curiosity, are Diebold machines involved in any of this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:04 am 
Suger Panties........The election was Nov,2 when you come down off your drug induced High and get a dose of reality you will see that your boy lost and our beloved president G.W.B. won. I love liberal chicks they are easy and I never call them back. Kiss Kiss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:45 am 

Indeed you are right Marine Sniper. George W. Bush won.
And as we all know Winner Takes All. Congrat's and best
of luck to you and your boy! Kiss Kiss Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:00 pm 
I know how you feel Evil Poet...When Clinton won I thought I was going to be sick. When he won the second time me and all of my Baby killing friends (as described by the left) were in shock. Now Just like a sudden swing in the markets they have corrected, adjusted and all the moons, stars and planets are again in perfect alignment.

I am sure hildabeast (Hillary Clinton) will give us a run in 08 but that's four more years from now. That is plenty of time to make these Arabs pay a price in blood for what they did to N.Y.C. and the 240 Marines they killed in Beruit.

At some point you have to make a stand!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:50 pm 

Indeed, I agree Marine Sniper. I think taking a stand is very, very important. That's why I wear a black ribbon everyday and speak my mind whenever it's appropriate.

Oh and just so you know where I'm coming from - I'm not affiliated with any party. In this last election I didn't vote for Bush or Kerry, I feel the exact same way about both them. In my opinion, the real winner in this election was Bonesman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:51 am 
I'm not a cool-aid drinker for the republican party either but I am a conservative
and fiercely loyal to my country. I think the dumbocrats have swung too far to the left
and those are not the core principals our great nation was founded on.

We have given up too much blood to turn this nation over to the party of the weak
or the stinking U.N.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:54 am 

I understand where you are coming from. Personally speaking, I think that both sides could use a lot of work. Like the entertainment industry, when you strip away all the layers it all comes down to one thing---> it's all about the money. This quote (attributted to Unknown) expresses best what I think of politicians: "Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason."

You mention that our nation was founded on core principles, which of course is very true. However, there seems to be quite a lot of debate as to what those core principles actually are. So I know where you're coming from, could you explain what you mean by core principles?

Post subject: Re: Micheal Moore Says Bush Won Fair And Square
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:55 pm 

"And the [Bush] story was: Out of the ashes of September 11 rose one man.

The only "man" that has risen from the ashes had horns and a pointy tale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry..couldn't find one with Bush as a devil...lots of him as a monkey or a chimp, though. :D

AND of course Ashcroft will be replaced by a worse AG...Gonzalez...who I shall always refer to as Goering.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman