All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bolivia's Morales Brands Bush a "Terrorist"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bolivia's Morales brands Bush a "terrorist"
Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:51 PM GMT

Bolivia's Morales challenges U.S.

DUBAI (Reuters) - Evo Morales, the winner of Bolivia's presidential election, branded U.S. President George W. Bush a "terrorist", in an interview with Arabic satellite television on Tuesday.

"The only terrorist in this world that I know of is Bush. His military intervention, such as the one in Iraq, that is state terrorism," he told Al Jazeera television.

The leftist won slightly more than half the votes cast in Bolivia's election on Sunday and is set to become the country's first indigenous president.

"There is a difference between people fighting for a cause and what terrorists do," he said in comments, which were translated into Arabic.

"Today in Bolivia and Latin America, it's no longer people that are lifting their weapons against imperialism, but it's imperialism that is lifting its weapons against people through military intervention and military bases."

Morales has alarmed the Bush administration with his opposition to its strategy in the war on drugs and his admiration for U.S. foes President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and President Fidel Castro of Cuba.

A Morales government in Bolivia will add to a shift to the left in Latin America, where left and centre-left leaders are in power in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Venezuela.

Latin Americans are unhappy with corrupt and inefficient governments and many, like the Bolivians, mistrust U.S.-backed free market policies.

Link: http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsart ... S-BUSH.xml

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:45 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unfortunatly, most of the world see's us as terrorists. I still say that Bushit has ensured a future attack on America. If Bushit decides to invade Iran I figure we will have to be ready to fight on our own soil. Unless of course Bushit decides that he want to go nuclear, which I wouldnt put past him because he is mentaly unstable. Must be a chemical imbalance due to all of the drugs and alcohol.
Either that, or its just that he is an asshole.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I vote for ASSHOLE.

Now I am going to say something that only bleeding heart liberals are accused of saying. Since I am always called that...I am going to be one in defense of ASSHOLE.

It really isn't his fault. He doesn't know he is an ASSHOLE. Mommy and Daddy were fortunate enough to give him everything he ever wanted. They didn't know they were creating a monster, I mean an ASSHOLE. How many of us are given a company for a toy? Not just one, but two! He failed at playing boss.

How many of us could go AWOL and get away with it? He failed at staying in the military.

Every time he failed at something, mommy and daddy rushed in and saved the day!

The school he wanted to atend wasn't enough. The military he wanted to join wasn't enough. The companies he wanted to run wasn't enough. Hell, mommy and daddy (and their money) helped buy him a country!

Poor little rich boy. He can't help being who his parents taught him to be. It really isn't his fault.

Has anybody noticed that mommy and daddy are way far back in the shadows lately? We don't hear much about them anymore. Is it just possible they are having that conversation of "Where did we go wrong"? They sure are keeping their distance.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL