It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yushenko, Kerry - failed elections ;Arafat Yushenko poisened
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:05 pm 
Involved
Involved

Yushenko of the Ukraine was poisened.
So was Yassar Arafat, quite likely. They are both "anti-semites", or at least "anti-zionists". So who poisened them? Zionists or Elites who would turn the Ukraine back to the Russians?

Yushenko had his electorate cheated out of a win, but the protests by his supporters made it right.
Why didn't that happen in the U.S. election? Are Americans too afraid to protest now, or do they just not care?
Was the Ukrianian media more willing than American media to slip in the real news to the people? did that make the difference?

The Ukraines had a clear enemy in Russia. America does not have that to rally Kerry supporters around, or, Bush allready played that acard with the war on Iraq.

Still, the links to these events are that elections cannot be believed anywhere anymore, and that the central group behind al these things is the Global Elites, of whom some powerfull and wealthy Jewish Zionists are a big part of that group - somehow these Elite Zions have allways kept a position in that group, maybe it is some secret knowledge or something to do with money, like the underpinnings of the gold standard were for a long time.

So thats it, I think we can see it now!!! We know who it is that pulls the strings to make the world so violent and to cause so much suffering.

Although there are Jews at the core of the inner circle of the Global Elites "who run GW BushCo", it is very important to see that it is not all Jews, just an Elite group of them. If we make the mistake of blaming all Jews, we are just letting the real bad guys off the hook.

{err, wha?
Karlin.

Post subject: Dynamics of Bigotry
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:27 am 

The Public Eye wrote:
Scapegoating as Ideological Weapon

A key ideological weapon of the US political right is scapegoating, especially in the form of conspiracist theories.1 Yet scapegoating is not a marginal activity limited to the political right.2

Scapegoating of immigrants and welfare recipients is used regularly by mainstream politicians to attract votes. This dynamic has a long history in the US, with the scapegoated targets being selected opportunistically-Reds, Anarchists, Jews, Catholics, Freemasons, all the way back to witches in Salem. Periodic waves of state repression are justified through conspiracist scapegoating that claims networks of subversives are poised to undermine the government. Right wing populist movements mobilize the middle class by claiming a conspiracy from above by secret elites and from below by a parasitic underclass. On the far right are the scapegoating themes of collectivist New World Order plots and Jewish banking conspiracies.

Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the US has been exporting its media-intensive election model, which favors style over substance, argument over debate, slogans over issues. This election model facilitates the success of not only those politicians that can raise the most funds, but also demagogues willing to use scapegoating as an ideological weapon. While scapegoating in the US is primarily the territory of the political right including Republicans, some Democratic Party politicians pander to the tendency, and even a few on the left adopt scapegoating out of ignorance, desperation, or an appalling absence of morality. [Continued here...]

Post subject: Excellant resource link
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:32 pm 
Involved
Involved

That is a good link, thanks. I read the "Anti-semitism" part, about the forged hoax protocols of the Learned Elder's of Zion. Of course it is!!

We should be able to see that this kind of hate mongering is just a tactic, and it is up to each one of us to scrutinise and decide for ourselves.
Sadly, not many people are doing that - I figure every american who voted for Bush, or perhaps voted at all, has not looked at the issues critically. They let media influence them, these are the people who respond to ads and fashions, they are brainwashed.
Religion encourages "following blindly"..... and religion is encouraged by the Elites as it allows for global domination, control.

Here is a list, some terms borrowed from your links, of "tactics to watch out for as they indicate the presence of immorality" :
Manipulation
Deception
Fear
Division of peoples
Demonising
Distraction
Creating Instability
Suppression
Disinformation
Scapegoating
Provocation

i think we are on the same page eh?
Karlin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:48 pm 

You know what I think? I think the Religionist Party will do whatever it takes to get what they want. They have been at it for a long, long time and will continue until the goal is achieved. You know what else I think? I think this quote from the book Essential Sufism is very apropos: "A donkey with a load of holy books is still a donkey."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:26 am 
First of all Arafat has stolen millions from the Palestinian people and has kept them in poverty while lining his pockets with millions of dollars worth of American humanitarian aid monies. Before he became the leader of the P.L.O. he was a stinking gun runner for Egypt.
I can't believe this monkey survived as long as he did. I don't think he was poisoned but who cares if he was. The Palestinian people would be much better off without Him or anslar-al-Islam or Hamas. The Israelis have a right to reclaim their homeland that they were forced to leave in biblical times. They are a well established nation now and they have nukes. They are the U.S. best ally in the Middle East. We the U.S. kept Israel from killing his monkey faced a**because we hoped he would help in the peace process. WE WERE WRONG!!

As far as Victor Y............We know he is anti -western. He told his people that he would pull Ukraine troops out of Iraq as soon as he was elected but the U.S. government still helped him in the elections because we knew he was getting a raw deal.