It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sparhawk...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello, Sparhawk...

A guy has a right to video his life. George Bush must have been told not to do the same thing. Imagine what we'd see...maybe some hard evidence that he didn't go AWOL when he was supposed to be in Alabama, or perhaps some video of his exploding frogs with firecrackers, or experimenting with drugs and alcohol, or pitching temper tantrums as he does now when a reporter gets after him about his relationship with Ken Lay...these are real examples of bravery and courage.

The fact is Kerry was in Vietnam and saved an American soldier's life. Others claim he saved their lives also when he took out a rocket launcher-carrying Cong.

Bush? He ducked the war of his generation, opting for a much safer job at home. While Kerry has all these fine veterans standing by his side, Bush can't find anybody that even remembers him in Alabama.

As to whether or not John Kerry wasted military time or resources, I doubt it very much, although I have no real knowledge of that...it makes no difference to me as a voter.

I know what kind of president GWB is, and I don't want to see four more years of the same or worse...I'm willing to give John Kerry the chance to help America get back what it has lost: the goodwill of the rest of the world, a fair income tax, a healthy economy, a way out of Iraq, freedom of speech as it was intended by the Constitution's founding fathers, separation of church and state, and a nation coming together as one, not being torn apart by spite, bitterness, visciousness, and purveyors of lies and half-truths.

Perhaps if you went to www.johnkerry.com, you could find answers to your questions.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Kerry's War Record
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:18 pm 

Finally! Someone with some truth and logic Sparhawk70). Nearly everything else is drivel and/or lies. This is my first time here (curiosity after a chance find) and it may be my last.

Has anybody read "Unfit For Command"? Either the book is true, or the Swiftees up to Admiral Zumwalt are liars. However, people who wrote the previous drivel probably have neither the intelligence nor the honesty to read material like that. It opposes their anti-God philosophy.

Someone referred to Kerry's fake discarding of his medals and changing his tune to get elected. Exactly! For Kerry, truth is whatever will serve him best at the moment. ("Flip-flop!")

Bush's military record was so good opponents had to forge documents to try to discredit him. The latest lie (Liberals lie) is that Bush let 380 tons of high explosives get away in Iraq. They were gone before our troops got there. Although that lie was exposed immediately (two days ago), Kerry is still blaming Bush for it.

People are not FOR Kerry. They are AGAINST Bush. Why? Bush stands for absolute values. People don't want absolutes. To be specific, people don't want God. For the last 50+ years theophobes have been ridding society of Christian influence, and Reagan and Bush represent what they oppose.

Kerry is the representative (the better men were eliminated in the primaries) for one philosophy (atheism) and Bush for the other (traditional American heritage--Christianity). Ne'er the twain shall meet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:33 pm 
Hi HL1. I noticed the sig and will do so accordingly. Im not gonna get into any of the Bush Kerry stuff. My point is simple.

Quote:
(Liberals lie)

So do Conservatives. So does everybody at some point in their lives. Its worse though when the politicians, supposedly representing us (the people), lie for their own benefit. Dems and Reps both. Thats the damn shame if you ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:36 am 
Bush, Cheney and his attack dogs are cirrently questioning what Kerry did or did not do with his medals of honor.

First of all Kerry never received the Medal of Honor in his life.!!! He did get 3 purple hearts........The first one after he fired an m-203 grenade (Called an M-79 Back then) launcher at a river bank too close to his position ( what a dumba**) and the shrapnel came back from his own gun and stuck in his forearm not needing a single stitch to repair. Kerry knew if he could get 3 purple hearts it was his ticket home. He use to tell his guys that that he would be the pres of the U.S. and he was trying to emulate J.F. Kennedy who was also a river boat Cdr. ( Most Military men respected him J.F.K. but I don't know what happened to his fat A** brother Teddy K.) The second and third trivial wounds of which one was also self inflicted also did not need a single stitch to repair.

Now all men in Vietnam had to serve a minimum 12 Month Tour but Mr. Kerry got out in 3 months thanks to his self inflicted wounds.

After that he began to bad mouth his fellow Officers and Enlisted men. He made such an impact on the war that his picture now hangs in the Vietnam museum as one of the key people that helped the V.C. Win the war against the Americans.

In my opinion he is exactly what the traitors in the dumbocratic party represent today.