It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:37 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:
I would much rather have them see a person fart rather than a couple having sex.

That's a new one...when were the sexual encounters of Clinton and Lewinsky ever put up for the public, especially a child, to see? :shock:

You don't see a fart...you hear it and smell it. Bush has been insulting the world with his "farting" from both ends...his ass and his mouth.

Quote:
I think they are still too young to see this

See what? Bush? Well, yes, I'd have to agree with you on that. There are some of us who think that Bush's rude and stupid behavior in public places makes Americans, especially young Americans, think that it's ok to be rude and arrogant.

Clinton is no longer the president...unfortunately.

Quote:
I just have a hard time with no hard proof.

PROOF BUSH LIES

REPUBLICAN PEDOPHELIA

13 MOST CORRUPT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

REPUBLICANS ARE BAD ON NATIONAL SECURITY

My point exactly. You beat me to it (shakes fist).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:26 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

So, you don't think Clinton cheating on his wife shows what the man is really like or stands for? You seem to think that why with Bush. If he can lie to his wife, then it would be easier to lie to you about anything. All I am saying is you see Bush doing something lewd, then conclude he carries that over into world politics. Why can't you draw the same conclusion with Clinton, when he did something atleast equal in lewdness. Yeah I know he didn't have sex in public so it's okay, not equal. You never answered my question about the total disregard displayed by Clinton, which I sort of asked again above.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please address the links I provided, kmac. Did you take the time to give them the attention they require to actually consider their content? Shoe's thread alone would take quite awhile to read, must less scrutinize and evaluate. Don't continue to stand on your soapbox at this board unless you can answer the challenges put before you. We, on the other hand, have heard/read the tired material you are posting for eons it seems. :sleepy4:

Clinton's not the presidential player on the world stage, kmac...get over it! I'll tell you this, though, right now:

Had Clinton been the KIND OF PRESIDENT George W. Bush has been and continues to be, I would have stopped supporting him before the end of his first term. I would not have voted for him a second time. I would not have made excuses for his fascist policies, had he had any, and I wouldn't harken back to the Reagan administration or the Ford administration or the Nixon administration to try to find distracting and misdirecting information to try to make Clinton look better.

Bush can't be whitewashed, no matter how hard you try. :violent1: AND, whether or not either man is/was/or will be faithful or unfaithful to his wife is absolutely immaterial to me.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:56 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

there must be something wrong when the right wing constantly tries to justify or defend bush by trying to compare him to bill "The Boss" clinton.

they never say anything good or mention any accomplishments by bush...they just like to say "well...he doesn't get a blow job"

lol...the right....no wonder i hate them so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
they never say anything good or mention any accomplishments by bush

They know we'll shoot them down with cold, hard evidence proving their claim is fattened with distortions, propaganda, and outright lies.

Bush has done NOTHING good for this country...nothing. angry9:

AND don't start about tax cuts, wingers...you people would think it is ok to build a swimming pool in your yard while your roof is caving in.

Remember the budget surplus when Clinton left office? Well, guess where it went! Are you making several hundred thousand bucks a year? Then you should be a Bushie...you're the only one that's benefited from this monkey's time in office. OH,...I almost forgot...Haliburton and Dick Cheney have benefited greatly, and a few of his cronies have increased their bank accounts a hundredfold, if not more.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:18 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Yes, I visited the sites you linked and got the gist of them. If I were to post some sites the talk about wrong things that Democrats have done, then you would blast them as bias right-wing propaganda, just like you do with buckshot and shane7. So, who's to say that your sites aren't bias left-wing propaganda? They seem to fit your agenda perfectly. I think I had a valid question that you did not answer before you posted the links about Clinton's ability to lie to his wife, but not you.

[/quote]We, on the other hand, have heard/read the tired material you are posting for eons it seems.

Well, maybe other conservative minded people in the past, but not me yet, so humor me and answer please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

kmac wrote:
Yes, I visited the sites you linked and got the gist of them. If I were to post some sites the talk about wrong things that Democrats have done, then you would blast them as bias right-wing propaganda, just like you do with buckshot and shane7. So, who's to say that your sites aren't bias left-wing propaganda? They seem to fit your agenda perfectly. I think I had a valid question that you did not answer before you posted the links about Clinton's ability to lie to his wife, but not you.

We, on the other hand, have heard/read the tired material you are posting for eons it seems.

Well, maybe other conservative minded people in the past, but not me yet, so humor me and answer please.[/quote]

and, if you have been around for a while, many here have blasted the democrats..when they do something that wasn't liked.

however, the democrats are not the ones in power at the current time and the only ones calling the shots and fucking things up are republicans.

now, honestly, are you really satisfied with the direction this country is heading?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
just like you do with buckshot and shane7

AND there you have it, folks! :sign3:

I knew that eventually the mask would start to slip, but I didn't think it'd be this soon, or that it would come off completely! Geez...bucky and shane are certainly into productive mode, aren't they!

This isn't a good thing at all, you know. You're messing around with your psyche. Pretty soon, you're not going to know WHO you really are! [smilie=to funny.gif]

You "fellows" do need to work on your style, though. You. Just. Don't. Have. Any! :tongue3:

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

kmac - I am trying to figure out what it is you want answered. I have read and re-read what you have written and you have been answered over and over.

There was a time when media had the courtesy to know some "indiscretion" about someone but because it didn't put the country in harms way, they didn't "spill the beans". Like I said earlier, we should not have ever known about the "blow job". What the heck did that have to do with National Security? Who did it kill? Would you lose your job if you got "caught" cheating on your spouse and then lied about it? People lie. EVERYONE lies. Is it ok? NO.

Is there a difference between a lie that kills thousands of people and a lie to cover up cheating? You tell me. I wish Bush had only lied about sex. I wish people still had jobs, heat, food, health care, peace, their sons at home, a roof over their head, freedom of speech, a school with the necessary materials, student loans, gas at a reasonable price, confidence in their government, and anything else I can't think of at the moment.

How many blow jobs anyone gets is not my business. How a man runs my country - THAT IS my business. Lie to me, and send my son to his death...that IS a major concern. A president who takes a vacation while Americans are drowning and starving awaiting a rescue that IS a major concern.

The bottom line is - Clinton was raked over the coals and impeached because of a lie. How many more lies does Bush get to tell before we impeach him?

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE BUSH A BLOW JOB SO WE COULD IMPEACH HIM!!!! :sad2:

This seems to be the only thing that matters to these people! geeeeeesh

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
No offense taken Eagle and I hope you don't take offense when I say this: I have read/seen some of your posts and to me they have a serious conspiracy feel to them. I know, my head is obviously buried in the sand. It's pretty easy to draw conclusions and fit them to your agenda. I guess I just have a hard time with no hard proof.

conspiracy (n.) An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
conspiracy (n.) A group of conspirators.
conspiracy (n.) An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

conspiracy theory (n.) A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.

No offense taken. I have had much worse said about me in the past.

I do have to ask you though. What exactly is it that you see as being my agenda?

If you are accusing me of having an agenda of peace and prosperity for all of mankind, then I stand guilty.

If you are accusing me of having an agenda of promoting selflessness over selfishness, then I stand guilty.

If you are accusing me of having an agenda of attempting to remove a criminal element which is in control of our government and using our country to promote their nefarious global agenda, then I stand guilty.

If you are accusing me of having an agenda of pointing out the Truth that if humanity does not change we will become extinct, then for this, I also stand guilty.

Above, the definition of conspiracy theory states:

A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.

I ask you this. How many individual or isolated acts connected to our own government will it take for people such as yourself to start connecting the dots? How many lies will have to be uncovered, all pointing in the same direction will it take for you to follow the bread crumbs.

You say that you have a hard time with no hard proof. There is a mountain of proof. Each outright lie which is exposed is this proof.

I do not trust these people who are now in control of us. Because of this I must question every action that they take. As a matter of fact, it is our duty to question every action that they take. When you compound that with this administrations strong connection with PNAC, and the fact that they have (during their watch) had this "New Pearl Harbour" which has miraculously allowed them to implement their global ambitions....damn...what more do we need? Is this just a conspiracy theory on my part, or is it in fact a conspiracy by a group of the ruling elite?

I don't know. Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I have become so jaded in my views of politics and humanity as a whole that I see something that is not really there at all.

In the end, the Truth will come and slap one of us in the face. I myself would rather err on the side of extreme caution. I do not trust them. They have given me no reason to trust them.

If you are anything like Shane7, which you seem to be in a remarkable way, then the only thing which we are on opposite sides of the spectrum on is in our polar opposite views of how the social issues of this country should be handled by a government.

I will never understand why Shane7 points to social issues which help so many to be the sole destroyer of our nation. These social programs help so many. Without them, I think that things would be much worse. Yes, there are some who abuse the system, but I do not think that a majority do. Yes, this social system should be restructured, but in order to do that, everything would have to be restructured so that any person who is working would have equality. Why should some who are contributing to society not have the right of housing, or medical, or guaranteed food to feed their family? What is the incentive to even try?

With the way that our system is set up now, it is a basic survival of the fittest system with minor social overtones to keep those with very little from outright rebellion against those who have more than they could ever need. Shane7 points at these minor social overtones and screams that this is what is wrong with this country.

With the way this system is set up now, there is no way possible that there can be equality. Not everyone can be at the top. Shane7 thinks that because he has made it to the point he is at, that everyone can. He is wrong. Not everyone can. There are only so many spaces that can be filled in any area of work. Should I feel that because someone is doing a supposed lesser job than I am doing, that they do not deserve to have basic security in their lives because they have not earned this right, so obviously they do not want it enough? Or should I feel that their job is in its own way just as important as my job is in the functioning of society?

Without people like me, there would be no electricity in your house or business. Without the street cleaners, our city's and towns would be a mess. Without teachers, we would have an uneducated society. Without scientists, we would not have many of the advancements which we see before us. Without those in the service sector, we would have no one to check us out at the counters, take our lunch order, or get us a beer.

This list can go on and on for every job out there. You tell me. Which is the more important job?

Even with every job that you can possibly think of, there is only a finite number of slots that can be filled. On top of that, there is an even smaller number of jobs that can be filled that can take care of a persons basic needs. On top of that, there is a smaller number of jobs out there that can ensure that you can have relative comfort. Last but not least, there is a minute number of positions out there that will ensure that you have everything you could possibly desire, with much room to spare.

You are right. I do have an agenda. You are also right. I see corruption in every aspect of our society today.

I guess I better go talk with my dog to see what else she has to say to me. I will have to take off my tinfoil hat for her to be able to communicate with me though. Its the only way I can keep out the conspiracy theories.

This issue of Bush farting or Clintons blowjob is stupid. I do not give a shit about either of these things. There are much bigger issues.

Quote:
It's pretty easy to draw conclusions and fit them to your agenda.

This works both ways Brother Man. This works both ways.

Peace out.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:49 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Unfortunately I now have something in common with him. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:25 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I guess I should have clarified that to which I have in common with him. :oops: When I drink milk, eat ice cream it normally does not agree with me, nor the people in the same room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:sign5:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

kmac wrote:

We, on the other hand, have heard/read the tired material you are posting for eons it seems.

Well, maybe other conservative minded people in the past, but not me yet, so humor me and answer please.[/quote]

Prove them wrong. Its as simple as that. Prove to us beyond a reasonable doubt that they're wrong. You cant do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Amazing. The right-wing fanatics who wanted Clinton impeached for a blow job always justify their witch hunt by saying, "If he can lie to his wife, then it would be easier to lie to you about anything."

This hypothetical lying by Clinton consumed the Republicans. Yet, when confront with the endless string of deadly, earthshattering, undenyable lies by their Bushgod, they are silent.

Link to thread: Bush's Lies

There it is kmac. If you want to see a sickening pile of presidential lies, go to that thread. Perhaps after wading through that cesspool of steaming crap, Clinton's lie about a blowjob won't seem so important to you.