It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Just What DOES the GOP Support?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

WHAT DOES THE GOP SUPPORT?

Let's see what the TVNL Membership thinks the GOP actually SUPPORTS.

We're saturated by the msm when it comes to negative reporting about what the DEMOCRATS support, so let's turn the spotlight onto the GOP for this sticky.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Last edited by Catherine on Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:52 pm 

Let's see. There is war. And war. And war. And, oh yes, war.

And making things to use in war.

And very, very rich people.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:29 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And bigotry. They definately support that. They have their tokens to make us believe otherwise, but we know the truth.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:31 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They support and encourage LIES and CORRUPTION

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:36 am 

Pedophilia(sp?).

Maybe not the party as a platform, but certainly the party as individuals.

And, oh, did I mention--war?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

They support our right to have morals and values- the way they see them.

Oh, did someone mention war? They like that- a lot. And morals and values. And 911 attacks too. And murdering innocent victims of 911 too. Before, during and after 911.

Oil and drugs. Pharmaceutical and petrochemical companies I mean. Wal-Marts and China's cheap labor are a great pairing. Control of the Democrats. Did someone mention owning politics?

The culture of control- crime and social order in society. The business of the conservative is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. They will never learn from their mistakes, so this is the pattern of governing they pursue. Tried, tested and [un]true, but hey people will believe anything if you tell them often enough that it is so.

gOD (with a small case font). Ours is better than yours, because it says so on our money.

Loved that Betty Bower page. "W is still a Woron" no matter which way you look at it.

Waron and on and on.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:42 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I think it depends on which class of Republican you are talking about. The poor ignorant shmuck who makes up the base of the GOP has deeply held beliefs that their cynical leaders use to control them:

God- Ignorant bible thumping redneck Republicans think everyone would be better off if they were forced to worship their god.

Generally, neo-cons are not terribly religious. They just claim piety to snooker the naive rank and file into supporting them. Even right-wing Christian leaders have proven over and over again that they are corrupt liars, thieves and worse. They don't call their sheeple a flock for no reason.

Jobs- Clueless laid off Republican workers continue to support outsourcing of their jobs due to some misplaced idealism about the benefits of free trade to the average worker.

Global corporatist Republican leaders gleefully use that support to knock down the trade barriers which made American the wealthiest country in the history of the world, and laugh at their former employees all the way to the bank as they send manufacturing jobs to China for 33 cents/hour and ship the goods back to the US without tariffs. Then they set up headquarters at a PO Box in the Cayman Islands so they don't have to pay taxes.

War- The average Republican dolt thinks the Iraq war is being fought to defend his country.

The chicken hawk Republican leaders happily chew up his children and spit them out as cannon fodder to enrich Halliburton, Exxon, ect.

Fiscal responsibility- Moronic Republican voters still believe that the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility. They are deathly afraid of the "tax and spend" Democrats.

The neo-con Republican leaders spend more than the Democrats ever imagined. But rather tax today's Republicans, they borrow it from their children, and rather than use it for social programs to help Americans, they spend it to kill people in other countries while enriching the military industrial complex.

Last edited by shoeless on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What do republicans support?

The ULTRA rich, of course...

and war... war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war :twisted: war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war :twisted: war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war :twisted: war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war war

:twisted:

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

oh and the Ultra rich... they definitely support them...

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:27 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Good day.

The Grand Old Party supports and represents the real idea of the United States of America with a twist of moderism to keep up with the time.

In fact, both major political sides support and represent the same thing. The two sides are just "partying" to see who can have the best party :lol:

All humor aside, it impossible for the United States of Americas so-called political entities to stray to far away from what the originators of the conception of the United States of America conceived. If that were to happen the idea and reality of the United States of America would implode... pre-mature.

One more thing is that these political people today are not as smart as the beginners, excuse me, I mean that they have a different set of variables to work with trying to stay in the framework of the original framers and the world is changing at large and these political people today are still trying to implement that idea of the past with out actually trying to change with the times, and that is what makes them not to smart today. Square pegs do not fit into round holes.

Thank you.

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
The Grand Old Party supports and represents the real idea of the United States of America with a twist of moderism to keep up with the time.

i'm glad you followed that up with "all kidding aside"...or, we'd have a heated debate going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:32 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
Quote:

i'm glad you followed that up with "all kidding aside"...or, we'd have a heated debate going on.

Good day.

Well that paragraph you quoted contained no mention of "kidding". That is at least in my estimation the truth.

And I never used the word "kidding" in my post.

And as far as heated debates goes, I need to lower my heating costs anyways. So I am always open (time permitting) for plenty of those.

The one thing you will find out about me is that I do not take the idea of what is being debated for my personality. I strictly debate the issues.

Thank you.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

you used the word "humor"...so, hang me for it.

but, since you obviously believe that a party that has trampled the rights of many, that has been the leaders of corruption, that has swindled american taxpayers out of huge sums of money, that has openly lied and deceived the american people "supports the real idea of the united states", it looks like we're going to have a big difference of opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:01 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
you used the word "humor"...so, hang me for it.

but, since you obviously believe that a party that has trampled the rights of many, that has been the leaders of corruption, that has swindled american taxpayers out of huge sums of money, that has openly lied and deceived the american people "supports the real idea of the united states", it looks like we're going to have a big difference of opinion.

Good day.

I would never hang you. I need you... right now.

Well let me start with this, every signer of every major charter of paper that formulated the origin of the United States of America was a slave owner.

Are liberals slave owners?

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

*sigh*...THAT was the basis of your statement?????????????????

ok...i think it's time to get off the computer for a while...i'll go pour a glass of scotch and maybe then unwind with some Urban Terror.