It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:46 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

mga wrote:
*sigh*...THAT was the basis of your statement?????????????????

ok...i think it's time to get off the computer for a while...i'll go pour a glass of scotch and maybe then unwind with some Urban Terror.

Good day.

A glass of scotch huh. I am sure that will do the "trick".

Those original signers did all that you say "the leaders of corruption" have done when they placed a man in bondage or held him in bondage for the means of servitude or any means for that matter against the will of the man, is the beginning of every other vice.

When you swindle, you want something for nothing. When you lie and decieve you want something for nothing. When you enslave people to do your bidding, you want something for nothing.

My basis is solid. Why not refute it instead of going off to get a shot of booze... don't answer that... its immaterial to the issue.

Dear "mga", let try to stick to the issue at hand with a response to the debate not off hand humor directed to the debator. I am not interested in your going to get a glass of scotch... since you seem to want to be my nemisis.

Thank you.

Leviticus 24:20
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Accept Your Own and Be Yourself ~ Master Fard Muhammad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

stop writing so big

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Well let me start with this, every signer of every major charter of paper that formulated the origin of the United States of America was a slave owner.

Can you prove that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

justinmoon22 wrote:
Quote:
Well let me start with this, every signer of every major charter of paper that formulated the origin of the United States of America was a slave owner.

Can you prove that.

Good day.

Yes and so can you.

Go to your search engine, type in the signers of "The Declaration of Independance", take those names one by one type into the search engine
those names, only also to type the word slaves by the name of the signer and then search.

It hard to believe that large bold print has a so affect on people who read. Don't let it bother you or just don't respond to the thread or post.

Thank you.

fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

So in a nut shell you are telling me that the GOP stands for owning slaves? I can support that. They've already proven that to be true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, the Signers all owned slaves...and women didn't get the vote until waaaaaay after black men did...and the writer of the beloved religious song Amazing Grace was a notorious slave owner. Ministers owned slaves. Some blacks owned other blacks!

The times were as they were. People owned other people. White men owned EVERYTHING, including their wives, their wives' property, their children, and everything else in between. But guess what...those days are GONE. Numerous wars have been fought for various reasons since those days. Do I think the government owes me reparation monies because I'm a WOMAN and other women of long ago were held in virtual bondage by their husbands and the government didn't want to acknowledge them as equal to men? (part of that ignorance was because of their religious beliefs, too.) Nope. Do I think the government owes reparation monies to blacks? Nope. They'd have to pay the Native Americans first, anyway...and what they owe them would make Halliburton look poor!

But...and here's the gist of the matter....if the GW and the Rethugs have their way, we'll be taken back far too close to those times. You've not seen anything until the Constitution becomes Bush's asswipe...and he's almost to that point now.

Cat

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:21 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Off topic.

I tell my wife that I own her, and she must obey me. She tells me to go F@#k myself:) lol, God I love this woman.

On topic.

Very good response Catherine. I was going to write up something similar. It had to do with PROGRESSION.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:03 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Yes, the Signers all owned slaves...and women didn't get the vote until waaaaaay after black men did...and the writer of the beloved religious song Amazing Grace was a notorious slave owner. Ministers owned slaves. Some blacks owned other blacks!

The times were as they were. People owned other people. White men owned EVERYTHING, including their wives, their wives' property, their children, and everything else in between. But guess what...those days are GONE. Numerous wars have been fought for various reasons since those days. Do I think the government owes me reparation monies because I'm a WOMAN and other women of long ago were held in virtual bondage by their husbands and the government didn't want to acknowledge them as equal to men? (part of that ignorance was because of their religious beliefs, too.) Nope. Do I think the government owes reparation monies to blacks? Nope. They'd have to pay the Native Americans first, anyway...and what they owe them would make Halliburton look poor!

But...and here's the gist of the matter....if the GW and the Rethugs have their way, we'll be taken back far too close to those times. You've not seen anything until the Constitution becomes Bush's asswipe...and he's almost to that point now.

Cat

Good day.

As long as truth is adhered to is what I am writing about. Truth does not mean that people do the right thing, it only bears witness against them for not doing the right thing.

Truth does take a dive because of someones belief, it stands on its lonesome. Thats why to stand on principle is to stand alone.

The question is who does the Grand Old Party support? And I answered, if my answer "burns" ears so much, maybe thats the shoe that fits.

Yes pay the indian, the woman voters and who ever else deserved to be paid. Let the chips fall where they lay. I have nothing to fear from right being done.

In fact, I don't want to get paid especially if I ask to get paid. In the system of freedom, justice and equality, if the person who has done wrong does not repent out of sincerity, then who I am to force him to do it.

And if I wanted to get paid, He would have to give me mine in a foreign currency.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:20 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
Off topic.

I tell my wife that I own her, and she must obey me. She tells me to go F@#k myself:) lol, God I love this woman.

On topic.

Very good response Catherine. I was going to write up something similar. It had to do with PROGRESSION.

HERE! HERE! (dink*) (takes drink). Same (hic) Same stuff (hicup) here. Yeah Ive lost an ear or two myself, just joking around, but hey, she knows the worst thing about me and still loves me. YIKES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:23 am 

issues that the leaders/neocons/skull 'n bones/elitests support?

i pledge alliegence to the DOLLAR bill

of the neocon states of america

and to the facists for which it stands

one police state

under our version of god

with serviellance

and walmarts for all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:57 pm 

Not to change the sutject but.....

Quote:
Fiscal responsibility- Moronic Republican voters still believe that the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility. They are deathly afraid of the "tax and spend" Democrats.

I am constantly amazed that Republican 'little guys' can not do even the simplest arithmetic.

Rich getting richer at the expense of the poor, country going from a surplus to the biggest deficit we have ever had, America always on the losing end of the Free Trade treaty (unless you count all the war toys as our big product. If so, aren't we proud!)

All those taxes the little guy is afraid of are on the uber-rich. I can't believe how many really poor people are afraid of the estate tax!

Every aspect of handling the economy has been trampled down, just as the Constitution has.

Nope, Republicans can't do arithmetic.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:22 am 

i kinda get a little irritated when bushicons attempt to push the misnomer that you can't be an evangelical type christian and be a democrat or independant voter like myself.

it's some of those views i held as member of a socalled christian forum that i formerly belonged to that ended up banning me. i continually pointed out to members of that site the undeniable fact that bush belongs an occult society called skull 'n bones while at the same time claiming to be a born again christian. i would then point out how gods word repeatedly points out how one cannot serve 2 masters to which i would usually end up having most or all of my posts edited or deleted. i would then point out, much to thier chagrine, how socalled born again believers like themselves convieniently pull scripture out of context to fit thier agenda.

eventually the mods and administrator grew tired of the air of unbiasedness on my part and decided that my fairness was ultimately hindering thier true agenda.

which is why i'll come back to original jist of my post.......the idea that the gop portends that it is the party of god and if you don't belong to the gop you can't possibly be a born again christian.

talk about pissin me off and gettin me fired up! that's usually a surefire roosterbomb ignighter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:02 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Kablam- and the feathers go flying.

There's nothing more satisfying than quoting scripture back at christians to show what hypocrites they are.

And then they have the nerve to kick you off because you quoted a different view of the bible than they wanted to project. But hey, we already know that the bible contradicts itself, so it is really a meaningless example of frustration and confusion.

No wonder christians are confused. Maybe that is why so many will never read it, but will believe in it. Nah, it's probably really just that they don't have the time or patience to actually pick it up and read it and decide for themselves.

Got wal-mart? WWJD? Go shopping? What Would Judas Do?

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:08 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Quote:
"DO.g's"]Kablam- and the feathers go flying.

There's nothing more satisfying than quoting scripture back at christians to show what hypocrites they are.

And then they have the nerve to kick you off because you quoted a different view of the bible than they wanted to project. But hey, we already know that the bible contradicts itself, so it is really a meaningless example of frustration and confusion.

How about this "view" of the bible:

http://docsouth.unc.edu/wilson/wilson.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Itr's obvious that the bible is all about master/slave oppression. It is a book about servitude to a force that loves, guards and protects you- even if it is only true in your mind. For that purpose you devote your life and death.

Bob Dylan wrote a song when he became a temporary christian called "You gotta serve somebody". http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/serve.html

If it wasn't a valuable tool of servitude then Bush wouldn't use it as such. It is as violent as anything the Koran can state and just as fundamentally obedience driven.

Even in Africa, black slaves were used by other blacks. Slavery was imposed upon the natives of America, but they refused to serve the master. For this reason, they were driven to near extinction while the blacks flourished, because they accepted their fate and acquiested to authority. This is the fate of those who resist authorities power. This is what we should fear about the GOP- that they intend to make slaves out of most of us, and those who resist will be severely dealt with. They're are plenty of lions.

It's all too biblical for me!

Perhaps you should read this speech given by Bill Moyers - http://www.theocracywatch.org/new_bill_ ... pt9_05.htm

Quote:
We can’t wiggle out of this, people. Alvin Hawkins states it frankly: “This is a problem we can’t walk away from.” We’re talking about a powerful religious constituency that claims the right to tell us what’s on God’s mind and to decide the laws of the land according to their interpretation of biblical revelation and to enforce those laws on the nation as a whole. For the Bible is not just the foundational text of their faith; it has become the foundational text for a political movement.

True, people of faith have always tried to bring their interpretation of the Bible to bear on American laws and morals—this very seminary is part of that tradition; it’s the American way, encouraged and protected by the First Amendment. But what is unique today is that the radical religious right has succeeded in taking over one of America’s great political parties—the country is not yet a theocracy but the Republican Party is—and they are driving American politics, using God as a a battering ram on almost every issue: crime and punishment, foreign policy, health care, taxation, energy, regulation, social services and so on.

What’s also unique is the intensity, organization, and anger they have brought to the public square. Listen to their preachers, evangelists, and homegrown ayatollahs: Their viral intolerance—their loathing of other people’s beliefs, of America’s secular and liberal values, of an independent press, of the courts, of reason, science and the search for objective knowledge—has become an unprecedented sectarian crusade for state power. They use the language of faith to demonize political opponents, mislead and misinform voters, censor writers and artists, ostracize dissenters, and marginalize the poor. These are the foot soldiers in a political holy war financed by wealthy economic interests and guided by savvy partisan operatives who know that couching political ambition in religious rhetoric can ignite the passion of followers as ferociously as when Constantine painted the Sign of Christ (the “Christograph”) on the shields of his soldiers and on the banners of his legions and routed his rivals in Rome. Never mind that the Emperor himself was never baptized into the faith; it served him well enough to make the God worshipped by Christians his most important ally and turn the Sign of Christ into the one imperial symbol most widely recognized and feared from east to west.
Can slavery be far off when this is the direction that we are heading? To obedience and subservience to our gods and masters, where you look in on them conversing and can't tell them apart? Where we obey or are tried in the courts of god? This is why religion is paramount in the GOP arsenal. It is a very useful tool and combined with the slavery based constitution, will usher in the correct form of servitude and obedience that tyrannical absolutists have demanded for as long as religion and politics have been created.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.