It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Neo-con favorite declares World War III
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Something to fear. Due to voting fraud, or another attack, could this be our next president?

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/HI14Aa02.html

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Rudy Giuliani is going to throw his hat in the pot too. I wonder what kind of spin is going to be put on that he moved his mistress into the mayoratol house and kicked his wife out.

All Clinton did was get some :flower: in the Oval office. I am a conservative at heart, but, it certainly is hard when people like that throw their hats into the parade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:59 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i've asked this question numerous times: how will republicans campaign in '08?

anyone running will have to take bush's policies and do exactly as gingrich is doing...expand on them all. there is no room for republicans to take a softer stance because of the build up of fear that bush has effectively done for the past 6 years.

after reading that link, catherine, it's even more frightening than being kidnapped by an al qaeda group. it looks like we're fucked and it looks like we're going to have a major war on our hands. i'm sure many world leaders are going to be watching what's being said very closely...both allies and alleged enemies.

if a person like newt gets elected then it's definately lights out for everyone.

as for rudy giuliani...i have no liking of the guy. he's already in the pocket of pharmaceutical companies as stated here in the forum. i'll find the post and show it in a sec...

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... t=giuliani

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who would be an ally of the US in 2008 to fight WW3? Aren't we already doing that? By then, Blair will be gone, and I doubt if France will ever align with us in my lifetime. Israel, maybe...Canada? Doubtful...Phillipines? HA!

Gingrich is just another Pat Robertson....I guess everyone's forgotten how he had to borrow $300,000 from Bob Dole to pay off a major debt....sorry, I've forgotten the particulars, but someone can research it.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

he might be an asshole, but obviously he's a favorite of that party right now.

and we all wrote off bush as being a nitwit too....and look what happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
and we all wrote off bush as being a nitwit too....and look what happened

I think Bush is an idiot, it is those he surronds himself with that have me worried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:34 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DarkKnight2 wrote:
Quote:
and we all wrote off bush as being a nitwit too....and look what happened

I think Bush is an idiot, it is those he surronds himself with that have me worried.

think what you want, but he got elected...TWICE.

my point was we undestimated the republican party, so by thinking newt is a fool as well and he doesn't stand a chance, means we're repeating past mistakes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:

Agree.

Quote:
my point was we undestimated the republican party, so by thinking newt is a fool as well and he doesn't stand a chance, means we're repeating past mistakes.

Agree again.

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:31 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

i posted that in another forum, which is frequented by a mix of people from all political beliefs from around the world. everyone outside the US thought we were crazy if we elected this guy, and the one american so far stated if he campaigned on other important issues and had good ideas, he might get elected.

scary, ain't it???? that's how an american replied. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Other important issues eh? :evil:

I wont even get into it. Guy is a dickwad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I have a Tshirt that says

"Don't underestimated the power of stupid people in a group."

It was the heading of a UK newspaper the day after the election.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:14 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

*sigh*...and another american accused me of being a 'conspiracy-theorist" for posting such non-sense. he also included a way previous post about rigged elections in america that i had made.

i replied by telling him to report me to homeland security like a good american should.

my conclusion: we're fucked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:36 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Here is the text of his speech. Read it and come to your own conclusion.

Here is my conclusion. Within the drapery of patriotism, what I see is more conflict. This IS the goal of PNAC. This HAS been the goal the whole time. The Neo Conservatives are not waiving from this path one bit.

http://www.aei.org/publications/pubID.24891,filter.all/pub_detail.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

First things first...who's writing his speeches, and who is behind Newtie?

Karl Rove is to Bush what Adolph Eichmann was to Hitler...if we understand that analogy and research how Eichmann operated, perhaps we can better defend ourselves against Gingrich before he's in a position of power. Karl may want to stay in DC...and the GOP just may want him to, too.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
First things first...who's writing his speeches, and who is behind Newtie?

Very good questions. Could be a weakness there.

What we do know is that he is a full blooded war mongering Neo Con fully supporting their cause. No matter who the writer is, he is the front man. He is the one that the hidden leaders are looking at. Is he worthy of their backing? Will he succeed?

Whoever does his writing though is pretty good.

Read it again. Fear mongering 101.

Quote:
First, the threat is mortal, direct and immediate. In the age of nuclear and biological weapons even a few hateful people can do more damage than Adolph Hitler in the Second World War. The loss of two or three American cities to nuclear weapons is a real threat. The loss of hundreds of thousands or millions to a biological attack is a real threat.

Quote:
Third, our enemies are increasingly confident and increasingly direct and clear in their statements of what they intend to do to defeat us.

Though what he does not say is they say this only in response to our aggressive actions.

Quote:
First, we face a mortal threat which could shatter our freedoms. This creates a new situation so frightening that most American leaders simply do not want to think through its implications.

He is correct. There is a threat. Its an enemy from within.

Over and over again he makes it appear that it is they who are threatening us for no reason at all. We are innocent in every thing that we do. This however is not the case. What they are saying is stay the hell out of their business, if you do not, we will harm you in any way that we can. It is as simple as that.

Never does he mention that it is our aggression that they are getting angry at. Never does he mention that it was us who declared WWIII in the first place.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. The only people who can take our freedom and liberty from us is our own government. No one else can do it. What are they going to do, invade? Hell, the great United States of America cannot even take over a small country in the middle east occupied by a people that has very limited technology. Do you really think that one of these country's could possibly come and take us over?

There is no outside threat from any nation on this planet. It would be suicide for them to try, and they know it.

On the other hand. What our actions are accomplishing is to make people from these country's angry enough that they are willing to form small groups, or cells, and sacrifice their lives in order to bring us harm. We are feeding this creation that we have brought to life. It is getting stronger, and more angry. The more we kick it, the more infuriated it becomes. We are creating something that we will not be able to handle or control. It may already be too late to calm this beast of our own making.

What Newt Gingrich is proposing is to continue kicking this bee's nest. Continue threatening, manipulating, and attacking these foreign nations.

At one point we may have been awoken. The sleeping giant that we were, we awoke, and we won a righteous battle between good and evil.(Well, maybe not righteous, but justifiable due to Hitlers aggression, which is exactly the same thing that we are doing) Since then though we have become fat and lazy. We still feel ourselves to be the big kid on the block, but in reality all that we are is a big bully. Like a bully in school, who picks on the smaller kids, hurting them, threatening them, taking their milk money, not worried in the least that anyone can hurt them they are so cock sure and full of themselves. This may go on for some time, but in the end, the same bully ends up getting his ass handed to him.

If we keep this up, this is exactly what is going to happen. We are going to get our asses handed to us.