Post subject: Big Lead for Strickland in OH Bodes Well for Rest of Dems
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Strickland strong
Big lead bodes well for rest of Democratic ticket

Sunday, September 24, 2006
Darrel Rowland

Although we’re miles from Election Day, a new Dispatch Poll shows that a near-sweep of statewide races appears within the grasp of Ohio Democrats.

Led by gubernatorial candidate Ted Strickland’s commanding 19-point lead at the top of the ticket, Democrats are up by at least 8 points in the contests for auditor, secretary of state and treasurer.

The only Republican currently ahead for any state administrative office is Auditor Betty D. Montgomery, vying for the attorney general’s job she held from 1995-2002.

Strickland’s continued dominance — he led by 20 points two months ago in the first Dispatch Poll for the general election — could shift the spotlight in Ohio to the battle for U.S. Senate.

Right now, Democratic challenger Sherrod Brown clings to a 5-point lead over incumbent Sen. Mike De-Wine in one of the nation’s mostwatched matchups.

The campaign of GOP gubernatorial candidate J. Kenneth Blackwell discounted the poll results because the first name of his running mate was mistakenly listed on the poll ballots as Charles Raga; it is Tom Raga.

LINK TO SOURCE

Catherine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Right now, Democratic challenger Sherrod Brown clings to a 5-point lead over incumbent Sen. Mike De-Wine in one of the nation’s mostwatched matchups.

You should see the smear campaigne Mike Dewine is doing on Sherrod Brown. You get an evil feeling toward Sherrod on one of the commercials and a loving peaceful feeling for Mike Dewine on one of the other commercials.

Geeeeeezzzz. I want to write comercials for the Dems. So far the Dems aren't airing very many in Ohio. I hope they have a plan up their sleeve.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

OMG!! You know the R's are worried when they get people in an ad to say, "I'm a Democrat and I am voting for Jeff Davis. He is a man we really need."

Well I guess this is one of the ways to get dems to vote for R's! The ad really doesn't let you know Davis is an R. It is VERY misleading!

Why oh why do I let anything surprise me????????????

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL