It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Had Enough Yet America?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Had Enough Yet America?
by Michael Pernice | Sep 30 2006 -

This has been an incredible week of opportunity for the Democratic Party. The question now becomes is America and the rank and file of the party listening?

In the past week:

1. Bill Clinton finally took the offensive in a very aggressive, no-nonsense fashion regarding his actions against Al-queda and the lack of action by the Bush administration.

2. Partial release of the NIE indicating the war in Iraq has made America less safe from terrorism.

3. The announced upcoming release of the Woodward book telling us all what we already knew, that the Bush administration has been lying to us about the war in Iraq.

And last but not least:

4. The immediate resignation today of Republican Representative Mark Foley for his predatory emails and IM's to a sixteen year old male page. This from a representative of the party of God and morality.

Had enough America? In five weeks we get our say. Please get out the vote and encourage all you encounter to vote as well._______

"I have been trying to see the point of view of Republicans, but I can't get my head that far up my behind!"

LINK TO SOURCE

AND a BLAST FROM the PAST from SEPT. 12, 1998

Quote:
WASHINGTON -- For more than a week, members of Congress said they would avoid partisan politics when they got Kenneth Starr's report on President Clinton. But when they finally saw it Friday, they split along party lines.

Republicans were aghast at Clinton's behavior, with many saying it showed he had lied and abused his power.

"It's vile," said Rep. Mark Foley, R-West Palm Beach. "It's more sad than anything else, to see someone with such potential throw it all down the drain because of a sexual addiction."

:laughing3:

LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:09 pm 

the dems sure do have a lot of ammo at thier disposal.

i'm just hopin they're not bein too laid back as the weeks dwindle down to v time.

i hope they pick up on some of the nasty in your face tenacity that ole bubba exibited last sunday on fauxnews.

the best defense is a GOOD offense.

hammer the bastard neocons back into the frickin cracks of the rocks that they crawled out from..............

...............then gass the assholes.

i'm i a nasty anti neocon mood lately.