All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VIDEO: BILL CLINTON FIRES UP VOTERS AT WEBB RALLY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Video: Bill Clinton fires up voters at Webb rally

David Edwards
Published: Tuesday November 7, 2006

Just hours before polls open, Bill Clinton provides the star power at a rally for Virginia Senate candidate Jim Webb. Clinton delivers one of his most powerful stump speeches of the campaign season. He especially seems to enjoy speaking his mind about Republican campaign tactics and voter suppression.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What a wonderful speaker Clinton is. No zombie, no stut-stut-stuttering ape...
:)

That was a good speech. It got to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I laughed so hard tears rolled down my face when Clinton pretended to be "their guy." Yes indeed. Clinton's still "presidential," and Bush never has been.

If and when there is ever another POTUS who has the country's good at the top of his/her agenda, that president should appoint Bill Clinton to the Secretary of State position, or to whatever position within the Cabinet Clinton would accept.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We'd be lucky to have him working "up there" again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:52 pm 

One of the greatest speaker's, and politician of all time. If he would run again for President, he would take 60% of the votes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

He'd get my vote...for the third time.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

He'd get my vote...for the first time :)

(...just remember I couldn't vote the first two times.)

Last edited by jobot on Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

He would get mine again for the third time!

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:05 am 
Involved
Involved

Its a little shocking to hear all the Clinton worship going on,just because he is a better salesman and has a smoother deliveryof his BS.The first thing he did as President was to give China all their ballistic missle guidence systems.Hilary is all for an attack on Iran and if elected will continue the country on the steady march for global domination.It is now widely known that Bill Clinton and the Bushes are like family,Gearge senior and wife Barbra have been quoted as saying they consider Bill Clinton like their son.When are we going to look past this phony left & right debate and the slick packaging to see that this group of criminals are all servering their own common agenda that doesnt include giving a damn about you or your family .Bill Clinton is one of the biggest criminals on the planet right beside George Bush,they lost track of the people he had murded during his presidency(covering up his crimes)So please go easy with the "OH HES SUCH A WONDERFUL SPEAKER " "HE MOVED ME"please!!!! he moves my stomach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I read you, Rogue, but compared to what is in the White House right now, compared to all of the lies Bush has told, and to all of the harm Bush has done to the entire world, the Clintons are indeed worthy of our esteem. No, they're not perfect. Clinton wasn't a perfect president, and Hillary Clinton isn't a perfect senator...has there ever been one of either?

Please read these threads:

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2670

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1511

http://tvnewslies.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5173

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:02 am 

Quote:
It is now widely known that Bill Clinton and the Bushes are like family,Gearge senior and wife Barbra have been quoted as saying they consider Bill Clinton like their son.

Ya' know Rogue, if I had a son like W, I would concentrate on making someone like Clinton my imaginary son too. In fact, looking over the entire Bush family, they need to fantasize!

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:25 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Rogue,
Clinton is a great speaker.
The reason I say this is because he speaks with emotion, and not simply through his earpiece. I say this not because it's a debate between Reps and Dems, because I side with neither!, but because I believe in him, and he has proven himself worthy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:47 am 
Involved
Involved

Well by the threads you offered me it sounds like you think i am some kind of Bush apoligist when nothing could be further from the truth.I think The Republicans have done more damage to this country in the last few years then any party in history and i truly hope that history will reflect that.But if you go to a prison and are faced with 2 criminals one of which is a child molestor and the other a rapist you dont say well the rapist is a far better person then the child molestor so he desrvers our esteem.I say they are both criminals in equal scope so lock them up and throw away the key.The only reason Gearge Bush appears worse in the public eye is because he and his neo con commrads are trying push their agenda through at such a rapid pace.Bill Clinton was in the easy years of prosperity and smooth talking ,he had time on his side and so did all his dirty work behind the scenes with a big grin and sincere look for the cameras.Bill Clinton was groomed for the camera and just has this ability to mezmorize people with his charm.Its funny because whenever someone says they like Bill Clinton ,they always say oh hes so charming or hes such a good speaker ,in other words they are captivated by HIM or his persona,how come they dont say they love him for what he did.All you have to do to see past the scam of these glorified salesmen is to look at their voting record on issues,the same applies to bush,he pretends to be a conservative meanwhile he is for big gov,hes anti gun,pro homosexual.in other words hes for everything he claims to be against.The population is waking up to the orwellion double think very fast these days thanks to the internet and for the black interests that control our gov, when they own the media, the courts ,the candidates and the voting machines they dont really care if you like what the President does or not cause hes gonna get 2 terms anyway. Clinton just fooled people with style cause he had to But Bush just pushes his way through like a NAZI bulldozer.And i think Esteem should be spared for someone with with real entegrity not a criminal scum with death and blood on his hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 am 
Involved
Involved

jobot ......in the last few years Bill Clinton has been working with the Chinese gov providing them with super computers and software for the censoring by the gov of their internet.Also bringing super computer technology for Chinese military.There is an almost total media blackout on this news in the U.S but not in the rest of the world,so why then for years ,even since his first term as president has he been so set on helping arm China with weapon technology and supercomputers and software????Then he comes back into the U.S runs around making some speeches and everyone is in awe of him.I think some of you people should watch the movie "The Clinton Chronicles"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:28 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Rogue wrote:
Well by the threads you offered me it sounds like you think i am some kind of Bush apoligist when nothing could be further from the truth..

Maybe you need to reread the posts Rogue.
I don't believe anyone accused you of being a Bush supporter. Ever.

Clinton was a good speaker, and he did a lot of good for this country.
... I also didn't have to suck his ** so I could say that.