It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:07 am 
Involved
Involved

actually i think you need to reread the posts,then you would see that after my first post on the Clinton issue Catherine replied and included 3 threads of posts concerning media lying in favor of George Bush as if to say that i needed to be aware that Bush was a bad guy and had the media lying for him.People always think when your critical of one side then you must stand for the otherside ,of course George W and the rest of the neo con scum have the media in their pocket and so will the next president,he or she,republican or democrat.And Ya your right Bill Clinton has done great things for this country,newly declassified documents show that in 1996 Clinton approved the export of radiation hardened microchip sets to China.These specialized chips are necessary to fight a nuclear war because they will still function while being bombarded with heavy radiation and are required by advanced nuclear tipped missiles.Its mind blowing when you do your research on history you always find Americans building up their future enemies and supplying them with all the best weapons.Now if China and the U.S ever come to blows we will be getting bombed with nukes made in the USA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:50 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Rogue,

Relatively speaking, I think Clinton was/is a good man. Clinton and Bush both profess to be Christians. Clinton at least acts like one.

You say Clinton is like family in the Bush household. How do they reconcile the impeachment thing when he is doing things up over at the ranch?

Bill Clinton had the welfare of the public at heart during his term. He was badgered by the neocons and the military industrial complex. Read Hillary and the right wing conspiracy against her husband. Bill had to play a lot of politics with the hard money on the right. That is how he survived.

It is sad that the issue of the blow job became an impeachable things. They attacked him viciously because he was relatively left wing; he had the power.

Hillary tried to introduce health care reform during his term. Do you think Barb Bush would ever think of such a noble gesture for the regualr people of 'America.

Hillary Clinton, Rogue, I think you are right. She would most likely favor the War in Iraq. But, I do not think you can blame her necessarily, just the Jewish voters who she represents. It comes with the territory. She is not one of my favourite people right now and strikes me as an opportunistic politician.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:09 pm 
Involved
Involved

Well that fact that you think Clinton is a "nice guy"simply shows that you dont know the facts of his life as a man but just base your opinion on his tv personality.Like i said in a previous post you should watch "The Clinton Chronicles"movie and your opinion of him as a human being would surely change.I MEAN THE GUY HAS HAD KIDS MUDERED while he was gov ,the cocaine trafficking and list of dead bodies he has left behind him as gov is simply staggering.(just type into a search engine"Bill Clinton Mena Arkansas cocaine")i mean its not any kind of secret except to people who just prefer to be told what to think from tv.I prefer to search out info from a numb of diff sources.You must get outside the box(which is the mainstream thinking procces)Your boy Chretien back in the day came down here and put his signature to "The Peace & Prosperity Partnership" act (created and pushed by the CFR) then later Paul Martin came down and put his signature to further drafts,now Stephen Harper has come down and put his Johnny Hanncock on that same document.Has the Canadian media disclosed to the public what this document states.This document is nothing short of full intergration of Canada and Mexicos police,military,and gov structures into and UNDER THE COMMAND OF THE U.S.,Canda will cease to exist as a soverign nation by 2010,and we are all(Canada,U.S,Mexico) slated to adopt the new currency "The Amero" by that time as well.Gee we have the European union using the Euro and now we are going to have the North American Union using the Amero,noticing a common thread here????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:12 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You're right Rogue, links to Bush were put up in response to your initial post on Clinton. Was that to say you're a Bush supporter, I dunno.
My initial post was simply to say that the speech was good, and that I missed having somebody speak with any emotion.
I don't claim that Clinton's a great man, I simply said he's a good speaker. And he is.

Last edited by jobot on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:33 pm 

He is a hell of a lot better man than Bush, and I insult men when I even call Bush a man.

I am well aware the cynics club loves to roll in their cynicism which is fine for them. However, spreading filth is not fine for America.

Is Clinton god? Of course not. He is not Satan either, no matter how many stories are circulated about him being the most evil of the evil.

There are so many stories out there that are untrue, but some like to believe them.

In concentrating on whatever bad a person does, whether it actually has happened or not, one tends to leave out any and everything good. Of course, the cynics don't see anything good, so I guess that is the end of this conversation for me.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 pm 
Involved
Involved

Cynic or not ,anyone that can watch this documentary and think Clinton is a honest and sincere just isnt living in reality.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1435895140

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

how many times are you going to post this same propaganda video?

post it once and leave it at that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Saw that one coming a mile away.
...Last time I told someone not to double post a stupid video they called me a bully. LOL Didn't feel like getting into it again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You know what bothers me about some of The Rogue's responses here? He denies being a Bush apologist but has done all he can to try to smear Bill Clinton at a time when the Bushies are in real trouble...who and what does that remind you of?

It reminds me of winger tactics. It reminds me of trolls that have tried to get into our midst and muddy the waters. It reminds me of certain contents of posts which have ended up in the Trolls' Free Speech Zone.

Let's do a little research on Rogue's little Clinton movie recommendation:

Backing and promotion

The film {The Clinton Chronicles} was produced by Citizens for Honest Government, a project of a Westminster, California non-profit organization named Creative Ministries Inc, which also spawned Jeremiah Films, Matrisciana's production company.[3] Some of the funding for the film came from long-time Clinton opponent Larry Nichols.[4]. Over 300,000 copies of the film were put into circulation.[5]

Other films put out by Matrisciana "attack" Mormons, gays, and environmentalists, and also "makes apocalyptic videos such as 'Earths Two-Minute Warning,' which examines 'Bible-predicted signs of the end times' while distributing a film that "proves" UFOs are real."[3] Waas has reported that "Matrisciana and Richard Mellon Scaife-sponsored reporter Christopher Ruddy share a bank account," which in September 1997 contained more than $3 million.[1]

VHS copies of the film were promoted and distributed via television infomercials by Moral Majority leader Rev. Jerry Falwell, who also appears in the film.[1] Falwell's infomercial for the 80-minute tape included footage of Falwell interviewing a silhouetted journalist who was afraid for his life. The journalist accused Clinton of orchestrating the deaths of several reporters and personal confidants who had gotten too close to his illegalities. However, it was subsequently revealed that the silhouetted journalist was, in fact, Patrick Matrisciana, the producer of the video and president of Citizens for Honest Government. "Obviously, I'm not an investigative reporter," Matrisciana admitted (to investigative journalist Murray Waas), "and I doubt our lives were actually ever in any real danger. That was Jerry's idea to do that ... He thought that would be dramatic."[1]

In 1994, in a letter to congressional leaders, former Rep. William Dannemeyer listed 24 people with some connection to Clinton who had died "under other than natural circumstances" and called for hearings on the matter. The list was mostly compiled by "Linda Thompson, an Indianapolis lawyer who in 1993 quit her year-old general practice to run her American Justice Federation, a for-profit group that promotes pro-gun causes and various conspiracy theories through a shortwave radio program, a computer bulletin board and sales of its newsletter and videos."[2]

Since 1994, various respected news outlets have run their own investigations into some of the claims, and found nothing to substantiate them. Those investigations would culminate in yet another story about yet another discredited oddball conspiracy theory.

In a 2005 interview for The Hunting of the President Falwell admitted, "To this day I do not know the accuracy of the claims made in The Clinton Chronicles," but nevertheless failed to condemn the poor research and false statements. Larry Nichols was also interviewed for the book in which he asserted he was glad to provide information for a price. Thus, according to the book Nichols claims have proved to be unreilable and in some cases completely false

The content of the film has largely been discredited and debunked as containing deliberate bias, circumstantial evidence, and coincidence. Snopes.com classifies the "Clinton Body Count" conspiracy theory connecting Clinton to the deaths as an urban legend.

LINK TO SOURCE

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:38 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Good info Cat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd say Clinton's presence stumping for Webb had a good effect on VA voters! :P

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:55 pm 
Involved
Involved

Of course the film takes a total credibility hit because of the fact that the neo con scum Rev Falwell took advantage for political reasons and promoted &help distribute the film.The information in the film is factual ,and if you would take the time to view it you cant say its propaganda,propaganda is what you see on tv every night . not one thing was mentioned about the facts in the film just alot of foul language,anger ,and a few links to some info on the mkers of the film how many copies put out and so on,frankly if the company the produced the film also made films attacking mormons and gays and so on i could care less.Larry Nichols was totally destroyed for going public about Clinton and lost everything he owned and spent what was left trying to expose all the murders that took place (and are still covered up to this day) to protect himself by making the film(he had nothing to gain and everything to lose) so unless someone wants to actually watch the film then debate some issues in the film (which i would love ) then mabey i will just stay off the Clinton topic.The only reason i have been making all the Clinton posts is because he is and has always been a key player in the Global crime syndicate which is The New World Order just as is George W,John Kerry ,George senior,Grandpa Bush (who was actually a player in getting Hitler into power,Tony Blair .Stephen Harper,Putin , i mean i could type the names all day and not even come close to the end,my point is by striking a chord in you Clinton Lovers mabey 1 of you will see the real picture all these politicians are rolling full steam ahead toward world gov while the whole time smiling in the camera for you.Sorry about the long post i wont post here anymore as i'm sure that will make all the "short attention span" people very happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Rogue wrote:
i wont post here anymore as i'm sure that will make all the "short attention span" people very happy.

WTF?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

There are those who say Fox News isn't propaganda, and want us liberals to take the time to sit and watch it, hoping that we'll be mesmerized by the blatant lies and so called "fair and balanced" shit they report over there. We're not kool-aid drinkers here, Rogue. We're flexible, and we're willing to listen when someone makes valid points.

We're even willing to change our minds if someone shows us beyond a shadow of a doubt that we're wrong...about anything. Cold, hard evidence is what I have to see when someone accuses someone else of murder, though. When a film like you have referenced comes along, it is a bit like the book published about Kerry entitled Unfit for Command. I always check out the SOURCE.

When the source (in the book's case, it was the publisher that ruined that book's credibility) is found to be biased, Christian, rightwing, and Falwell-endorsed, I won't spend a moment looking at it. Why should I? I already know it's going to be 95% untrue.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:57 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The Rogue wrote:
jobot ......in the last few years Bill Clinton has been working with the Chinese gov providing them with super computers and software for the censoring by the gov of their internet.Also bringing super computer technology for Chinese military.There is an almost total media blackout on this news in the U.S but not in the rest of the world,so why then for years ,even since his first term as president has he been so set on helping arm China with weapon technology and supercomputers and software????Then he comes back into the U.S runs around making some speeches and everyone is in awe of him.I think some of you people should watch the movie "The Clinton Chronicles"

tell me. oh wise one, what is a "super computer"?? and, why the hell would the chinese ever need bill clinton to buy or build computers? that makes absolutely no sense at all, nor does it carry any logic. hell, i can build a "super computer" just like the chinese can. all they have to do is go on line, like i would and buy the damn thing. so, once again, why the fuck would the chinese need bill clinton to buy or build one? as for programs to run them, in case you haven't been paying attention lately, many programmers are chinese....duh!! why they can't write their own programs and create their own soft ware is something you need to explain further...if you possibly can.

i try not to take personal swipes at members, but surely you can't be so damn gullible as to actually believe what you posted. i hope not, and for someone who claimed in another post that he was "new to computers" you sure seem to have some "off the wall information" to post. you're beginning to show your colors.

additionally....one of the forum rules here is that if you are going to make statements in a post, then you need to supply a link to your statement to support it. or, risk having your posts deleted for copyright reasons. however, if you want to make anti-clinton comments, then you should add "in my opinion" to your replies.