It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The BIG LIE of elections!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:42 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

So many are convinced that when Bush leaves office and takes his cabinet with him that all will be well with anybody but Bush. There is even commemorative Tees with the countdown on them! I do not adhere to this crowd of "duped" voters who still believe in the process. The real leaders of this country are the corporations and they really want you to vote because they know how to buy off the candidates and keep the nightmare going. I refuse to vote for a corporate candidate and if you do you are part of the problem in this country where the vote means not a thing. The elections are fixed and somebody, anybody gets elected who is the poster person for the corporation that fronted his election. Now isn't that real nice? Think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:48 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Well we can't argue with that logic. The fix is and has always been on, or an electoral college wouldn't exist to make it appear official.

Welcome to TVNL and please post about building 7 as well. Nice name BTW.
:wink:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I agree .. I call it the switch game. (Dems / Reps) Both = Globalist Puppets. They are called different names, it depends on who you ask. There is GOG, EOG, ZOG, COG and etc. Meaning - Globalist Occupied Governments / Elite Occupied Governments, Zionist Occupied Governments and/or Corporate Occupied Governments. The News reporters are paid not to write or tell the news, they read what they are given and they are told what to say. These people choose who will lead a Country and those of the CFR deliver them their orders, that are given to them by their bosses. My friend calls this the World Corporate Mafia.

There are many who believe many Countries were lost long, long before 1913 due to unsolvable debts. Wars are / were the main cause of debt as they need to be financed. The loaner shows up and is eager to loan the funds for a war and thus within a few years, they end up with more power and control then kings, queens or governments. Such as Britain, France, Spain ... Etc.

Here is a video that is quite telling. Many people believe this video only tells half the story. It is quite long, like 1 hour 50 minutes. See what you think.

America: From Freedom to Fascism
http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/21P ... ToFasc.htm

SI--