It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CARVILLE: JEB BUSH WILL BE GOP NOMINEE!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:52 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

James Carville, never one to keep his mouth shut when he thinks he can stir up the proverbial pot, is saying that Jeb Bush will actually be the Repub presidential nominee....

CARVILLE: JEB BUSH WILL BE GOP NOMINEE

Democratic strategist and CNN analyst James Carville tossed out a provocative idea during a panel discussion on politics Tuesday.

At CNN's America Votes 2008 Breakfast, the chief architect of Bill Clinton's successful 1992 presidential run predicted that former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will be the Republican nominee in 2008. Jeb is a younger brother of President Bush.

BE SURE TO READ THE 80 COMMENTS AT THE LINK, TOO.

Geez...not another Bush...EVER!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Naw I don't think so. It's a Clintons turn from the crime syndicate then Jebs turn. Follow the money. :wink:

The US arms industry is backing Hillary Clinton for President and has all but abandoned its traditional allies in the Republican party. Mrs Clinton has also emerged as Wall Street's favourite. Investment bankers have opened their wallets in unprecedented numbers for the New York senator over the past three months and, in the process, dumped their earlier favourite, Barack Obama.

Mrs Clinton's wooing of the defence industry is all the more remarkable given the frosty relations between Bill Clinton and the military during his presidency. An analysis of campaign contributions shows senior defence industry employees are pouring money into her war chest in the belief that their generosity will be repaid many times over with future defence contracts.

Employees of the top five US arms manufacturers – Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop-Grumman, General Dynamics and Raytheon – gave Democratic presidential candidates $103,900, with only $86,800 going to the Republicans. "The contributions clearly suggest the arms industry has reached the conclusion that Democratic prospects for 2008 are very good indeed," said Thomas Edsall, an academic at Columbia University in New York. .................

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/ame ... 075691.ece

Remember the Mil/Ind/Gov complex has controlled this Nation since they killed JFK not political parties.

TuT

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:19 pm 

Quote:
This would be awesome: a Catholic President.

Posted By Bebo, Atlanta, GA : October 16, 2007 5:44 pm

A total of one comment on Jeb's biggest liability. The religious fundie nuts on the Right would never support a Catholic. This is the group that makes much of the Republican Storm Trooper base. The Hispanic wife is also a major determent to Jeb's chances.

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
The Hispanic wife is also a major determent to Jeb's chances.

The Jebber isn't going to be presidential material soon, although I do think he'll reappear on the scene in 2012 or 2016, vying for the Repub nomination. However, it'll be interesting to see if the Hispanic wife survives until then, if she's actually a liability to Jeb. The Bushies aren't going to let something as insignificant as a wife keep their dynastic dreams from being realized. Seems to me that we need a name other than Clinton or Bush after the word PRESIDENT. I am sick and tired of both of them, although I'd much rather have a Clinton than a Bush in the White House.

I'm concerned that Jeb's son might try for the White House, too. There are just so many of them! (At least Hitler didn't breed, so far as we know.)

Do you realize the name BUSH has been coming after the word "president" for over 20 years in these supposed to be United States? We had VP Bush under Reagan for eight long years, followed by President Bush the First's four years, and now eight years of Bush the Second.

There's an entire generation of Americans who can't remember a time when there wasn't a Clinton or a Bush leading this country.

I'm also probably wrongly assuming that W won't become any more of a dictator than he already is, and actually leaves office in January, 2009.

BUSH FAMILY VALUES

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:15 am 

No! No! It will never happen. The "world" has had "enough" of the Bushes...

James Carville is blowing smoke.. Right up his own ass.. Besides, his (Carville) wife... "chicken butt" mouth Matlin ..(she is the only woman I know of, who can talk without moving her mouth..just like a chicken butt pucker) must have told him, he (James) wasn't going to "get any" tonight, unless he mentioned Jeb Bush a "run for 2008" as president..

"What a joke" ..JERK...the stutter man...