It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you get a copy of the McClellan book, be sure to look at the photos about midway through. We all remember that most famous photo of Johnson taking the oath of office, Jackie and Ladybird at his side, with Johnson looking for all the world like a sad, old bloodhound.

Then look at the next photo, which was never published anywhere that I saw it during all of those years...Johnson is flashing a huge grin to one of his henchmen....sorry, forgot who that was.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Go figure and should I get the book .. Catherine, I'll be sure and take a look at that picture. Is that sick or what? Damn!

Oh and I heard that he (Johnson) ducked down before the shots rang out.

--

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:30 pm 

Newbie here. Going with Michael Collins Piper. CIA, Mossad and Lansky. Why was Kennedy's war with Israel covered up for so long? With all the theories about JFK's murder floating around it's funny how Israel was never mentioned. I strongly recommend Piper's "Final Judgement." Learning so much from it.

I used to foolishly think they made a big deal out of the Kennedy assassination because he was young and good looking. Thought if there was anything more to it the media would have exposed it. Boy was I ever wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:39 pm 

Jack and Bobby were killed by the same evil-doers that destroyed the WTC, enslaved the people of Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran etc.- The Republican Party :shock:
They even blamed a muslim for Shooting RFK- coincedence :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:03 pm 

Ontheoutside wrote:
They even blamed a muslim for Shooting RFK- coincedence :roll:

Good point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not only a muslim, but he was 4 feet in front of Bobby, and RFK was shot behind the ear in the back of the head.

He was a magician. Sirhan obviously did it with mirrors.

It all comes down to another "Magic" bullet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:15 pm 

Any links to the shooting of RFK? I understand he was talking after he was shot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Many links. Google in "RFK's last words" and read away. There is film of Sirhan and Kennedy, somewhere there. I didn't look for it. Maybe you can find it. I remember when it happened and saw the footage of both Kennedys in my "Greener" salad days, when it happened. I was unaware of any of this then. I mean who would think that a country would perform a coup to it's own elected leaders? Then have the nerve to lie to its people! Unheard of. :roll:

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/k/rfk/RFK.htm

This site states that he was in the The Ambassador Hotel in LA, with his pregnant wife Ethel(11th child). He was in the ballroom and addressed the crowd, then at 11:30 PM, left through the pantry to the kitchen. He was talking to waiters and busboys when Sirhan broke in and yelled "Kennedy you son of a bitch" and shots rang out. As he lay on the floor his last words are purported to be, "Is everyone all right". The doctor discovered a bullet hole behind his head, below his left ear. It was now June 5 12:15 AM, 1968.

Doctors at the hospital discovered powder burns which means he was shot at close range. They also discovered 2 more wounds, one in the right armpit another several inches down. At 1:44 AM June 6 he died. He lived for a day. Van Gogh shot himself in the head, got up and walked home and got in bed, smoked a pipe and talked with his brother before dying so it is not unusual to live for a while after a head injury.

Sirhan was a Jerusalem immigrant with an insane hatred for RFK. Sounds like he was set up like the 9-11 hijackers.

Dr. Noguchi during the autopsy found that he was shot 4 times, and the fatal one was a shot in the back of his neck from 1 1/2 inches away, fragmented upon impact and lodged in the brain stem, where your autonomic functions are regulated.

All witnesses stated that Sirhan shot him from in front of Kennedy, and Kennedy never had his back to him. Noguchi states, "Until more is precisely known...The existence of a second gunman remains a possibility. Thus, I have never said that Sirhan Sirhan Killed Robert Kennedy"

Christine Onasis in the book "Nemesis" by Peter Evans, a debunked paranoid schizophrenic, claimed that Onasis had RFK killed.

June 17, 1968 Bobby in his book "The Enemy Within", stated he knew who killed his brother. They had Sirhan hypnotised and he shot from the front, while a Lockheed "security guard" named Thane Cesar shot him from close range from behind. Evelle Younger the LA DA covered it up, including Noguchi's protests. Younger was rewarded with the California Attorney Generals post while his son Eric got a second generation Mafia reward was made the youngest circuit judge at 30.

Sounds like a typical CIA Modus Operandi. Use others as scapegoats for covert operations. FBI,Israel, Mafia, Onasis and finally a deranged Moslem. All minor players and junior partners to divert the truth. Even to the point of fooling Teddy K.

Ted Kennedy thought he knew who did it and went running to Onasis and swore eternal obedience. Onasis granted him his life and married Jackie as collateral, telling Teddy to behave himself, and one day he might become the Pres. like his brother.

Quite a tale , if it can be believed. But you never know.....

Bobby had dinner with Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate the night before he was murdered. Later, in 1969, Charlie took care of Sharon and in 1977, Polanski had to flee the country to France, for fear of deportation or imprisonment on pedofile charges with a thirteen year old girl. He is allowed back in America now after settling out of court in 1993.

One other thing. There were 2 people killed by the train delivering his body to be buried. They stepped on the tracks to wave as the train went by and were hit by a train going the opposite way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:48 pm 

Thanks for the info. I guess they only have a few choices - patsy, plane crash or suicide.

Post subject: Documentary team gagging order.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

Jesse mentions the documentary by the BBC/History Channel 'The men who killed Kennedy'. This is available on DVD (on this very site apparantly) and is probably the most thorough independant investigation of the assasination ever put together.

However, what is not widely known is that the final three parts of this documentary were only shown once on the history channels 40th anniversary weekend special. Lawyers for the LBJ family estate forced them to withdraw the final episodes after viewing them and had a judge order them not to be shown again.

The original documentary consists of 9 hour-or-so long segments.

1 of 9 - The Coup d'Etat
2 of 9 - The Forces of Darkness
3 of 9 - The Cover Up
4 of 9 - The Patsy
5 of 9 - The Witnesses
6 of 9 - The Truth Shall Set You Free:

This is where the available documentary ends.

The following episodes were shown once, then withdrawn.

7 of 9 - Smoking Guns
8 of 9 - The Love Affair
9 of 9 - The Guilty Men

After tracking down these final episodes and viewing them I have to say im not in the least bit suprised they were pulled. Damning evidence and witness testemony from some of the most critical people surrounding this important piece of history, including unseen footage of Oswald amongst others.

Some of the witnesses you will see in these final episodes have never spoken to any other journalists before or since for fear even 30 years on (at the time), of putting their families in danger. Many of these wittnesses were quite old, and wanted a chance to tell their stories before the end. Indeed, many of these witnesses are now dead, and this is their only legacy as far as I can see, to the the truth.

Im not going to go into details here because there is just so much in this withdrawn footage, and in my opinion the most definative conclusions drawn to date.

If Jesse or anyone else has an interest in this withdrawn footage let me know, I will happily send it to you in some way or other, either burnt on DVD or I could probably upload it for you.

You really must see this, especially if you have already watched the 6 part DVD and have any interest in the 'real' conclusions drawn by the makers (and some of the witnesses) of this excellent documentary.

NO to using nuclear weaons of 'ANY' kind you crazy bastards!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:08 pm 

I'm definately interested in seeing those last 3 parts. It won't be easy getting it across the waters I fear.

j ( aka rossini at http://p3.forumforfree.com/musicmore.html )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I am interested also.

CORPORATE MEDIA = MASS MIND CONTROL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:11 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

No problem, ill try and find out where I can host them or whatever. Not much expirience with that though so any suggestions on where or how would be good. Each episode is about 250 meg. The quality is only average because its a rip of a VHS obviously recorded on the very day it aired, that said its perfectly watchable. Theres also a couple of sound sync issues in the last episode but doesnt detract from its impact id say as all the most pertinent information has already been delivered by that point.

NO to using nuclear weaons of 'ANY' kind you crazy bastards!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:08 pm 

Cuba paid Oswald to kill Kennedy, new film says

By Mark Trevelyan

BERLIN (Reuters) - Cuba lay behind the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Lee Harvey Oswald and its agents provided the gunman with money and support, an award-winning German director says in a new documentary film.

Wilfried Huismann spent three years researching "Rendezvous with Death," based on interviews with former Cuban secret agents, U.S. officials and a Russian intelligence source, and on research in Mexican security archives.

The film, shown to journalists in Berlin on Wednesday, says Oswald traveled to Mexico City by bus in September 1963, seven weeks before the Kennedy shooting, and met agents at the Cuban embassy there who paid him $6,500.

Oscar Marino, a former Cuban agent and a key source for the documentary, told Huismann that Oswald himself had volunteered for the assassination mission and Havana had exploited him.

"Oswald was a dissident. He hated his country...Oswald offered to kill Kennedy," Marino said in the film.

"He was so full of hate, he had the idea. We used him...He was a tool."

He said he knew with certainty that the assassination was an operation of the Cuban secret service G-2, but would not say if it was ordered by President Fidel Castro.

Oswald was shot dead by Jack Ruby two days after killing Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

The film argues Cuba wanted to eliminate Kennedy as the chief enemy of its Communist revolution, and portrays him and Castro as dueling opponents each trying to assassinate the other first.

Former CIA official Sam Halpern told Huismann: "He (Castro) beat us. He bested us. He came out on top, and we lost."

FBI PROBE ABORTED

Laurence Keenan, an officer of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who was sent to Mexico City immediately after Kennedy's death to investigate a possible Cuban connection, said he was recalled after just three days and the probe was aborted.

"This was perhaps the worst investigation the FBI was ever involved in," Keenan said. "I realized that I was used. I felt ashamed. We missed a moment in history."

Keenan, 81, said he was convinced Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Johnson, blocked further investigation because proof of a Cuban link would put him under irresistible pressure to invade the island, a year after the Cuban missile crisis had brought the United States and Soviet Union to the brink of nuclear war.

"Most likely there would have been an invasion of Cuba which could have had unknown consequences for the whole world," he told journalists at the screening, saying that was why Johnson preferred to accept Oswald was "a crazed lone Marxist assassin."

Interviewed for the film, Alexander Haig, then a U.S. military adviser and later secretary of state, quoted Johnson as saying "we simply must not allow the American people to believe that Fidel Castro could have killed our president."

"And the reason was that there would be a right-wing uprising in America, which would keep the Democratic party out of power for two generations," Haig said.

He added that Robert F. Kennedy, brother of the assassinated president and attorney general in his administration, had personally ordered eight attempts on the life of Castro, who is still in power to this day.

Cuban and Russian sources interviewed in the film say the KGB alerted the Cubans to Oswald in mid-1962 after he left the Soviet Union, where he had lived for three years, and returned to the United States with his Soviet wife and their daughter.

Cuban intelligence first made contact with Oswald in November 1962, according to the film.

Huismann also unearthed a U.S. intelligence report shown to Johnson which said Cuban secret service chief Fabian Escalante flew via Mexico City to Dallas on the day of Kennedy's assassination, and back again the same day.

Tracked down by the film maker, Escalante denied he had been in Dallas and evaded questions about Cuba's alleged role. "What is truth, what are lies?" he said, smiling.
01/04/06 11:12

So will GW II go after Cuba for knocking-off JFK?, this better than the kind of "intellegence" used to hit Iraq :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:31 pm 

the film was boring and for the most part, not very educational imho.
Castro killed JFK ? Come on, when everyone and his dog in the US wanted JFK outa da way ? I really don't think any one person can be tagged with the murder, especially not Castro.

Yawn.....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next