It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Islamic Society and Muslim Society
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:36 pm 
Involved
Involved

Sorry Friends,I fail to locate a Islamic state on this planet.Would you kindly support me in this regard.Sometimes I feel SAUDI leaders are also not Islamic.Islam does not approve kingship. I see a lot of muslim majority country on this planet. But the system of Govt.or society is not Islamic.
Could you put some light on this issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:46 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

greetings Divine poet.

It seems thatr to develop a state one has to have freedom to do so. Perhaps the problem is that others tend to interfere in their development, what with a penchant for jihads and crusades, it has gotten a bad rap.

Try and read about the problrems and then we'll discuss the issues. Right now western society is caught up in its rituals of birth of their 'Savior" and the death of the "Year". It is these rituals that pretense leads us to believe in hope and change- Hope that we're right and change in the calender. That's about it, but it keeps us busy.

Check these sites out.

http://www.freemuslims.org/document.php?id=44

http://www.contextsmagazine.org/content_sample_v1-4.php

http://arabworld.nitle.org/texts.php?mo ... sequence=6

Perhaps they're too much like us and we wish to amplify the difference so we look better. Thus we prevent their religious growth while stressing the importance of our 'Correct " religion.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:47 am 
Involved
Involved

Dear Friend,Many thanks for the greetings and the reply. Madness and saneness are the status of mind.we are discussing Islamic Society.Is it possible to see a Islamic state on this planet. Do you think its just dream?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The gods have an interesting way of presenting themselves. They are in league with the masters but listen to the oppressed. Thus, simultaneously do they maintain the insanity and give hope to the hopeless. Is this how the gods and madmen dream of a solution?

The dream will never be realised until we see that dreams are not real. They are our visions of hope and fear. When gods and madmen rule the house of dreams the hopes and fears of the people are left to the realm of nightmares.

We must wrestle the the demons of ignorance and mayhem from the control of the gods and madmen and usher in the hopes and dreams that fear holds us back from. It is up to all of us to acquire this knowledge and grow through the dreams, into the world of reality.

Perhaps for humans to rise above these sleep and dream states, they must be awakened to the world of reality- about their hopes and fears. Perhaps we must all be freed from our bonds that tie the mind to its past, and work together towards a state of free will. This is when our dreams will become reality, and we can all claim the state of togetherness- when we are free of the thoughts that seperate us. Only then will there be a state of mind where all are free and equal to believe in the future of all humans- male and female, equal in the fight for justice.

No matter who we are and what we call ourselves, we are all the family of humans on this earth. This is the state we should be dreaming about. This is the reality we should all be sharing. Until we do, then trivialities will rule us and nightmares will be our reality.

When we know, no gods and madmen are our masters, then we can master our human free will. Until that day, the world will be as it always has been. Run by gods and madmen, and this will be the only state that exists.

The people create the Leviathan. They must learn how to cut him down. Without our support, gods and madmen are nothing, wars, states and religions are ideas.

Whoever is on top, gets their way. It's a fight to be on top of the mountain, so you can have your way. Each one will demand his way when he is on top, so there is no hope for this kind of state you speak of, for one must rule the other, and control its existence and reality.

Is it possible to see a state where all people are one? It is just a dream that must be interpreted as impossible until we wrestle the controls of the world from all gods and madmen- Banish it all from our state of consciousness. That is what we should be dreaming.

If there is one dream, it is to imagine us as one, not many divided, each free to believe in ourselves and our right to be free from all forms of oppression, including god and statehood. Where our only purpose and meaning is to work for peace and justice for all, and not war and hatred.

I hope someday you'll join us, and the world would live as one.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:35 am 
Involved
Involved

Thanks, I love to read and hear phylosophy and poetry. I love to listen gazals and country song. Oh my country road take me home. You are talking Gods and Madmen of the earth.Dream is reality of human life. dream keeps people living. I do not ignore hopes and dreams of life.
as I told you that I am a divine poet.I live in extreme happiness.A life neither angel nor of humanbeing. This is not reality.This is a status of my soul.
I do not live in my mind and body. I do not believe in body.It rots, end up in dusts and dots. Body is matter and reality. But mind and soul is not.
Mind is the shelter of devil. Soul is eternity where my fiance lives.
a Islamic state or society is a concept. Its dream. Someone may work for such a dream. Muslim majority state is not a Islamic state.

Post subject: Poetry is the word.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:29 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

D.P.
I went to your website and unfortunately it was new and not translated. Perhaps you could translate these poems for us silly english people. Hope its meaning doesn't get lost in the translation. Have you heard of Slam Poetry? Check out the names Saul Williams and Sekou Sundiata.

Would love to read some of your work. I am pleased to meet someone from 90 east. We should move this thread to another site, perhaps the chit-chat site?

Later.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:00 am 
Involved
Involved

Sorry DO for your disappointment.www.kabitapata.org is under construction. We hope to launch it soon. It will be bilingual(English and Bangla).There 300 million people on this planet speak Bangla.To see my
poetry you can visit
www.poetsagainstwar.net
www.voicesinwartime.org
my ID is Mazumder Ershad
Thanks for your interests in my creation. Be in your soul,be with your fiance.Ignore others opinion,only listen your soul.
Make 2006 greatest year of your life.Smile to everything.Because it smiles to you.God created you out of love or nature created you out of love or your dad did love with your mom/woman and you are here. And that is science. A process of creation. A way of love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:04 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I thank you D.P. No one is going to stop me from loving this planet and its people. I will confront the evil warmongers whereever they raise their uglyness and bigoted lies. I will keep in touch.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:20 pm 
Involved
Involved

Dear Deogis, thanks for your feeling to love this planet created by a creator for all of HIS creations. Entire cosmos and galaxy is created for the humankind.All other creations are at the disposal of the humankind.
Warmongers are the agents of devils.They love war instead of peace.they love death instead of life.They kill babies with their moms. They rape young girls. They are shame for the mankind.
Fight them and destroy them. I shall be with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
Fight them and destroy them. I shall be with you.

what is your method of destroying people. you sound like a warmonger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:48 pm 
Involved
Involved

Thanks Buckshot, I appreciate your feeling.I support your right to freedom of expression.Yes on this planet someone will support and someone will oppose war. Someone will work for peace and will work for war.
But I am working for peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:24 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
But I am working for peace.

by destroying people ... how interesting .. hitler had the same plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Bucky is an example D.P. of a loser American. Pay him no heed. It would be best if his kind was absent from the earth. They are absent in the head, so no loss. Hitler is his hero as is Bushitler. This is why he tries to connect the dots with absurd claims. He forgets that America and especially Preston Bush supported Hitler and built him up so he could fight against communist Russia. Bleed each other white was the term they used for Stalin and Hitler. Like they tried with Iran and Iraq. That pretty much backfired on them too. There are so many dots Buckshit can't connect and conveiently leaves out. He is to be pitied for being useless and absurd.

Right now in America, the Repiglican party, which Bucky is enamored of, is in big trouble as their top people are being shown for the greedy warmonger murderers that we always knew them to be. It is this that is scaring Buckshit into grasping at his strawman arguments. He is a minor gadfly of little consequence and of small intelligence, so enjoy his frustration and anger. I Know we all enjoy him. He is fatcat(over 300 pounds) and can't move from his basement where his parents feed him like the d.OG's he is. Life is tough on this loser.

But he enjoys war and the idea of others doing the killing for him, so he can swallow another shit sandwich from the Bush propaganda team, which is losing members, one at a time. He supports losers and is the chief loser of the group of "Bush Lovers of America", which is the organisation he founded. It is actually founded on the book 'Mein Kampf", which makes him an authority on everything Hitler. It is the only book of poetry he has ever read. Actually it is the only book he has read.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

WHATEVER DOGSHIT QUIT PLAYING MARBLES WITH YOUR MEDICATON AND TAKE IT..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:13 am 
Involved
Involved

Dear Deogis
we are here to interact and exchange our feelings on war and peace.Basically we started the thread on Islamic Society.Anyway we can discuss conflicting issues now the planet is facing.In the past we have heard about Faraos, Czars,Kaisers,Romans ,Hitlers,Stalins,Mousolini etc.Now we listen about Bushitlers.They are now on the page of history book. Let the future of history read them. Do not curse Buckshit. Let us protect his right to express.
After all WAR is not the destiny of the mankind.
But is inevitable between just and unjust.
Let us work for peace and JUST.