Post subject: SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP TAXPAYER FUNDING OF THE ACLU
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:58 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/ACLU/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:56 am 
Hear Me Roar!

As an American, who isnt' a X-ian, and has no particular fondness for his half-baked followers, why the HELL should I want to stop this Bucksnot? Tell me. See, Buchsnot, I have a RIGHT to believe whatever I want, even atheism, if that's what gives me peace of mind. I have the right not to have some moron shoving his god down my throat (even if his god is no god at all). I ahve the right to PRAY to whatever god (or goddess) I want. Its in that useless piece of paper called the constitution. I bet you never heard of it, most Bushites haven't. It's a long boring read, but give it a shot, Buchsnot, maybe your mom will use it for bed time reading if you ask her.

So, Bucksnot, tell me, how is the ACLU hurting me? Why shoudl I try to stop them from carrying on like this? Seems to me they are in actuality supporting my desire to practice my *freedom of religion* without government intervention.

OK, Bucksnot, no links here, do this yourself (OMG, I actually chuckled out loud at the very thought) YOU tell me why I should allow X-ians to infiltrate every aspect of my life, my children's lives, my grandchildren's lives, force feeding them a belief. How is this *freedom of religion*? What does *freedom of religion* mean Bucksnot? Does it mean *free to be an X-ian*? Or does it mean *free to believe whatever gives me peace?

Remember Bucky, no links, no quotes, no stupid graphics. Use that mass of tumors you call a brain and do this yourself.

To quote Sadie

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

I am waiting. Seems like waiting for Bucksnot to respond is becoming the official TCNL hobby. Now you got 2 ppl waiting with baited breath for you to actually SAY something. We don't expect it to be intellegent, Bucksnot, so don't worry, we have you pretty well parsed out as the poster child for euthenasia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:42 am 

Quote:
I have a RIGHT to believe whatever I want, even atheism, if that's what gives me peace of mind. I have the right not to have some moron shoving his god down my throat (even if his god is no god at all). I ahve the right to PRAY to whatever god (or goddess) I want.

i agree with this also shoeless but i also know that the aclu targets christians, they are the anti christian liberty unions.being a christian i am tired of being targeted.I can say God whenever and whever i want to and should not be harrassed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:43 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Please elaborate for us an occurence this has happened to you. You tell me when the ACLU came to your house and pointed there finger at and gave you crap. If your refering to out in public than boo hoo. When I see a christmas tree it offends me. When I see Santa Clause it offends me. See I dont beleive in your god. I dont think there was an all mighty heaven, but I dont go around pestering people with it. A handfull of people started rocking the boat about atheism and prayer in school and all hell breaks loose. But its OK for me to get fucking Jesus Christ shoved down my throat everyday. I have to look at the dollar bill and see IN GOD WE TRUST, but I dont bitch. Its ok to see christianity everywhere but let a little freedom of choice come in and its WW III. You people make me sick. Its only one way or no way in America. You cant just see people as people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:07 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

don't let the truth continue to pass you by.there's more to life than a slow ride in a herse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Let's see, the government lied to fool us into supporting a needless war causing the death and horrible maiming of thousands of Americans, they are illiegally spying on innocent American citizens, torturing, they did nothing while a major US city drowned, they are ransacking the Social Security Trust Fund, piling up trillions of dollars of federal debt, accepting massive bribes from lobbyists, while millions of American manufacturing jobs go to China, and now they are allowing radical Islamists to take control of our ports in New York, Miami, Baltimore, ect.

And what are you two knuckleheads focused upon? The ACLU. :roll:

My god, get a fricking clue!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:03 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ACLU: Refusal To Be Investigated Is Evidence Of Guilt
by Jay on 02-27-06 @ 11:38 pm Filed under ACLU, War On Terror, News
While I have no solid evidence that the ACLU, CAIR, Greenpeace, anti-war groups etc. are illegally corresponding, or funding terrorists, there are many reasons to be suspicious. There are plenty of reasons that they should be investigated.

The ACLU turned down $1.15 million in funding from the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations because they objected to promising that none of the funds would be used to engage in any activity that promotes violence, terrorism, bigotry, or the destruction of any state. They got the provision scrapped after a long and vigorous fight, then accepted the funds.

They are defending an individual who participated in 15 years of conspiring to fund the terrorist organization Hamas.

Spying on their own members and possibly shredding the evidence.

The FBI and the Pentagon seem to be in agreement. However, none of the reasons listed above are solid evidence of any kind, all the more reason for an investigation. Of course the are crying their innocence and fighting it tooth and nail. The move is part of a national ACLU effort to reveal the extent and purpose of Pentagon spying.

The national ACLU filed a similar FOIA request on behalf of the American Friends Service Committee, Veterans for Peace, United for Peace and Justice and Greenpeace. In Georgia, Rhode Island, Maine, and Pennsylvania ACLU affiliates are also seeking Pentagon files on local groups.

One of the organizations in the list, United for Peace and Justice, announced an alarming moonbat coup plan today.

Storm the White House
Multi-Day Event, Beginning March 15, come when you can and stay as long as you can - we are taking over the White House until they leave. Torture, Occupation, Genocide - Must End Now.
Wednesday, March 15th 2006 12:00 AM
Washington, DC USA

TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE BY STORM - Stop Genocide, Torture and Occupation

U.N. SOS - We need your help to end the reign of international criminals.

It is our duty and the duty of the United Nations to rescue the people of the world from the U.S. dictators. Murder for occupation and theft of land is illegal. Murder of journalists is criminal. Remove the traitors who have stolen the U.S. budget and used it to commit international crimes against humanity.

Yes, nothing to send a red flag to the Pentagon there! Completely innocent.

However, as I said, while of all these things are very good reasons to investigate these organizations, they are not evidence. And of course these groups will fight any investigation, just as the ACLU are doing.

However, when it comes to the President, the ACLU have a very different standard. According to the ACLU, the denial of their request for a Special Counsel to investigate the Bush administration over the NSA program, is evidence that they know that they broke the law.

The following can be attributed to Caroline Fredrickson, Director of the ACLU Washington Legislative Office:

“If the president and his allies are so confident as to the warrantless eavesdropping program’s legality, they should welcome an independent investigation. The unwillingness of the administration to support an investigation, independent of political pressure, is only further evidence that they know that they broke the law when they authorized this program.

I think we should hold the ACLU to their own standards in our assumptions of their guilt or innocence.

Gribbit adds:

Their continued insistence that the eavesdropping is illegal has so far netted them absolutely zero support on the Hill. Even Senators and Congressmen (to include women) who believe that the White House exercised powers that it didn’t have agree that this program is necessary for the security of the United States. Several Democratic Senators including that human sleeping pill Harry “I had nothing to do with Abramoff” Reid have proposed legislation which would give the President the very powers he has exercised with Congressional oversight. A proposal which I am not opposed to.

But just like the child who didn’t get his way, the ACLU whines and cries about this subject each week. And just like the child, they all need a collective spanking. I urge Congressional leaders get to the business of securing our nation. I also urge the Justice Department to investigate who leaked information about this highly classified program and bring those responsible, including the New York Times reporters and editorial staff, to justice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:04 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

How is this not treason?

In October of 2004, the ACLU turned down $1.15 million in funding from two of it’s most generous and loyal contributors, the Ford and Rockefeller foundations, saying new anti-terrorism restrictions demanded by the institutions make it unable to accept their funds.

“The Ford Foundation now bars recipients of its funds from engaging in any activity that “promotes violence, terrorism, bigotry, or the destruction of any state.”

The Rockefeller Foundation’s provisions state that recipients of its funds may not “directly or indirectly engage in, promote, or support other organizations or individuals who engage in or promote terrorist activity.”

Why would they do something like that? Well, so they can support individuals who engage in and promote terrorist activity!

Two civil liberties groups filed legal briefs this week in support of a Virginia man accused of helping to fund Mideast terrorists, arguing that federal agents had no right to search his home without a warrant in 1993.

The prosecution of Abdelhaleem Ashqar in federal court in Chicago is the first case to test whether national security concerns can justify searching a person’s home without a warrant, the two groups said.

“We’ve always been opposed to warrantless physical searches,” said Harvey Grossman, legal director at the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois. “You physically break into the home when people aren’t there. It’s like burglary.”

The Center for National Security Studies, based in Washington, D.C., joined with the ACLU in the friend-of-the-court brief, which supports Ashqar’s attempt to prevent evidence from the search from being used against him.

Federal prosecutors allege that Ashqar and two other men, Muhammed Salah of Bridgeview and Mousa Abu Marzook, participated in a 15-year conspiracy to finance the group Hamas, laundering millions of dollars, some of which went to buy weapons. Marzook is a fugitive believed to be living in Syria.

By the way, Ashqar is not a U.S. citizen. He is being represented by Stanley Cohen, a radical lawyer who is also the U.S. attorney for Hamas, and who has appeared on Fox Television from Gaza expressing his unabashed support for Hamas activities.

A spokesman for U.S. Atty. Patrick Fitzgerald declined to comment Tuesday. But in a court filing in August, prosecutors argued that the search of Ashqar’s home in Oxford, Miss., was unlike a normal search of a suspect’s residence.

“The 4th Amendment does not require the government to obtain court approval for a foreign intelligence search of an agent of a foreign power,” prosecutors wrote.

When it comes to protecting the rights of terrorist, and their supporters, you can always count on the ACLU.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:19 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ACLU Goes to Court to Disenfranchise Voters
It is ironic that the American Civil Liberties Union is suing to block Michigan voters from being able to express themselves on an important political issue. Yes, the "civil rights" group that professes to be a guardian of Americans' rights does not think that voting is a right worthy of protection or respect.

The ACLU of Michigan has joined in the shameful effort to keep the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative off the ballot in the upcoming Michigan election. In an amicus court brief filed today, the ACLU threw its weight behind BAMN--the radical leftist organization that has pledged to defend affirmative action “By Any Means Necessary.” (You can read more about the group’s ongoing crusade here and here.) BAMN’s footsoldiers are trying to get Michigan’s courts to block the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative on the grounds that it is inherently deceptive--it fools people into thinking that it supports “civil rights,” while its real function is to end racial preferences (which BAMN sees as the cornerstone of the modern civil-rights movement).

In reality the MCRI’s ballot language couldn’t be clearer. It announces itself as a measure to amend the Michigan constitution to “prohibit the University of Michigan and other state universities, the state, and all other state entities from discriminating or granting preferential treatment based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.” By law, the supporters of the MCRI needed 317,757 signatures to get their measure on the ballot in the fall. They have already gathered more than 500,000 signatures. But BAMN--now joined by the ACLU--is pulling out all the stops to prevent this issue from being decided democratically. Supporters of racial preferences know that the voters aren’t on their side, so they’ve brought in an army of lawyers to try to impose their agenda through the courts. How novel.

The ACLU's transparent partisanship has clearly eroded any value this group has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
ACLU: Refusal To Be Investigated Is Evidence Of Guilt
by Jay on 02-27-06 @ 11:38 pm Filed under ACLU, War On Terror, News
While I have no solid evidence that the ACLU, CAIR, Greenpeace, anti-war groups etc. are illegally corresponding, or funding terrorists, there are many reasons to be suspicious.

While I have no solid evidence that Jay is a dishonest nutjob, there is no reason to read any further than the first sentence of his admitedly baseless smear.

Quote:
Link: Backing Limbaugh, ACLU goes to court

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Rush Limbaugh and the American Civil Liberties Union do not agree about much, but they are in accord that the conservative radio commentator's medical records should be off-limits to prosecutors.

The Florida ACLU filed court papers yesterday supporting Limbaugh's argument that investigators violated his constitutional right to privacy when they seized his medical records in November to investigate whether he violated drug laws when he purchased prescription painkillers.

"It may seem odd that the ACLU has come to the defense of Rush Limbaugh," the state chapter's executive director, Howard Simon, said in a statement. "But we have always said that the ACLU's real client is the Bill of Rights, and we will continue to safeguard the values of equality, fairness, and privacy for everyone, regardless of race, economic status, or political point of view."

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ONCE AGAIN, NO LINKS!!!! LINKS BUCKY LINKS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

here's your link justin link.

https://adshomeclubs.scholastic.com/lan ... honics+-+C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:52 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Thats what I figured. Your ignorance is bliss. Gawd I love you........ You should send that link to the President. Himm needz it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

justinmoon22 wrote:
Thats what I figured. Your ignorance is bliss. Gawd I love you........ You should send that link to the President. Himm needz it.

Bucky doesn't post links because his sources are even more embarrassing than the fake link he gave you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:40 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Thats true.