It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 9/11 The Greatest Lie Ever Told
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:26 am 

Hi,

Am from the Netherlands and I have just seen the Movie,
9/11 The Greatest Lie Ever Told.
This really is incredible, unbelievable.
Am planning to show it to all the people I know and
The Main Reason am signing in to this forum is...
Do you american People believe this and how do you react and
fight or don't fight, for it?
Is the movie censored in your country, forbidden?
Please let me know, cause i have been a bit shocked over this...
Are we facing a new Hitler?
Is it also save for me and my country to ask this?
It's all a big question asked by any member of this world...I quess.
Or am I just stupid to ask this all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Somehow, some way the news got through to you. Congratulations on seeing both sides of an issue. This site is made up of people who feel that the neo-cons and the PNAC(google Policy for the new American Century) agenda are the most devastating thing to happen to the new millenium. America is no longer hiding its imperialistic agenda, as most countries in the Old century have figured out its pirate policies. They are now out in the open.

There are of course fanatical nationalists in America who will defend their motherland despite the incrdible amount of lies put out to them. These redneck assholes will never change until someone either gets full proof of the complicity of Bushitler and his croneys, or someone smacks them in the head with a shovel, the one they use to load the manure they spread. These fanatics are traitors to the constitution of America, which tells them to question even the motives of their leaders before blindly following their policies; Does that answer your question about the new Hitler?

You can expect that this site is watched although we're not too worried about it as we are a minor irritant to their plans and are easily ignored, but you are welcome to post here please and read the information about the Bush conspiracies. There islots of info here and lots of leads to other sites on the web as well as some very knowledgeable people- we welcome you and ask you to invite your friends to join in to our posts.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:59 am 

Hi Do.g's

Thanks so much for answering my question and yes it's clear now, but I wonder if someone from the coverment isn't watching these forums.
Cause all we are trying to do is, get as much people behind us as possible.
To show them, what our coverments are doing and showing and mostly hiding.
I think that most of the covermenst are some kind of maffia, and dreg all of the others with them.
As Bush once said, you are eighter with us or against us...!!!
So it's all a question to see how far our president is going to affoid a war.
Or so the say, The worlds presidents.
The only thing we can do now, is watch them and wait.
But we tell and watching these movies are teaching the people how to look at their leaders.

Sorry, my english isn't that good, but i hope you understand...

Greets Sandra.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:36 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Thanks for your message and no I think your english is very good. If I was to try and talk to you in Dutch, you would have a hard time figuring out what I was trying to say. Maybe we could compromise and try french and confuse each other.

I like to listen to jazz and watch TV with the Closed captioning words on, so one must be proficient at interpreting english and what they mean as they make so many mistakes.

I am pleased you have become aware that the media is a challenge we must rise above if we want truth in our news. They are our #1 enemy for not reporting the truth. Don't worry if the Government is watching. We are only exercising our right to discuss, as the concepts of living in a free society are supposed to guarantee us. Until Bushitler makes it illegal, we are guaranteed to be free to discuss the destruction of our society. When they ban free thinking then we will have to find other ways of challenging the oppressive system.

Remember that it is important to stand up now while we still can, for if they force us to sit, we can no longer enact change. Don't sit back and do nothing, waiting for change- be that change.

Check out the site www.reopen911.org and tell anyone you know they can win a million dollars if they can prove the World Trade Centers were not brought down by explosives.

A voire le matin.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:38 am 

Good point from DO.g's there....try to see things from multiple perspectives. Two sides are good while seeing things from three angles is difficult but sometimes necessary when in search of the truth.

I try to be sceptical of all info I gather, especially if it comes from an American.