PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.youtube.com/w/SCARBOROUGH-%2 ... =democrats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Q: Mr. President, in your speeches now you rarely talk about or mention Osama bin Laden. Why is that?

THE PRESIDENT: So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you.

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.

Press Conference by the President March 13, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Gee is that like The idea that America and Israel are the ones who helped co-found Moslem dissidents? Wow, is America ever fucked up now. They helped create a problem that will not go away until every ounce of blood lost through the lies, bigotry and deceptions perpetrated by America on the wrong opponent are paid in full.

Accept it, it is a deception to ridicule the seriousness of this situation that you as Americans have brought on yourselves over many years.

Like Carlson said about the tape- "If the CIA verified it, I wouldn't believe it". Same goes for me. Anything the CIA is involved in is definitely a lie and a cover up. What a loser Carlson is. I mean really. He is another typical well paid Puppet with someones hand stuffed up his butt. Nice commie bowtie though. What a child. And Scarborough, well if he wasn't a
perfect poster boy for the elite corporate puppet masters, he wouldn't have a job. These guys are very good liars don't you think? No, I guess you don't actually think.

Their weasley eyes barely squint and flash as they try to convince Americans that they are telling the truth. Reminds one of that lowlife president we have. How he can't look Americans in the eyes and tell the truth.

Glad you like the site Mr. Slave. Has many good things on it as well, like- http://youtube.com/w/DEAD-INTERVIEW?y=d ... ful%20dead

Some people shouldn't mess with drugs. People like you or your fellow puppet Tucker the fucker, who are already sociopathic psychotics will never change. But hey, give it a try, and the two of you might, you know, grow up.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DO.g's wrote:
And Scarborough, well if he wasn't a
perfect poster boy for the elite corporate puppet masters, he wouldn't have a job. These guys are very good liars don't you think? No, I guess you don't actually think.

Speaking of former Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), it seems that he murdered his office worker Lori Klausutis, with whom he was having an affair.

Quote:
A Death in the Congressman's Office
Does Anybody in the Press Care About Lori Klausutis?

By Denis Wright and Chris George
August 8, 2001 (APJP)

The story had a brief flutter in the Northwest Florida press, which ran a few very short stories on Lori's death. With the exception of the Northwest Florida Daily News, they were of the "Aw-what-a-shame/ nothing-to-see-here-move-along-now-folks" variety. But nationally, this mysterious death earned a mere one paragraph mention in The Washington Post's NATION IN BRIEF column:

"FORT WALTON BEACH, FL. - Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Unbelievably, that was it. The story was simply dropped. A young female employee of one of Florida's Congressmen had died unexpectedly in the Congressman's office. There were no witnesses to her death and the cause of death was not apparent. Klausutis' boss, Joe Scarborough had recently resigned from Congress prematurely and unexpectedly, amid rumors about his marital fidelity and soon after a divorce. He had also abruptly resigned as publisher of the Independent Florida Sun, claiming that resigning from Congress and as publisher was necessary to spend more time with his sons.

Such circumstances make one pause. Sick to death of the clear bias of the corporate owned media, and suspicious of the odd nature of this death, we began to dig for answers. The more information we discovered, the more unlikely, and the more newsworthy the story became.

Here are the facts. Lori Klausutis had a seemingly happy life. A devoted husband who listed on his online homepage "being married to Lori" as one of the honors he enjoyed, a new home in Niceville and a Catholic congregation where she was a cantor and in whose choir she sang, were some of the elements of the Good Life she enjoyed. Her husband, Dr. Timothy Klausutis, did research and development for the munitions group at nearby Eglin Air Force Base, where he presumably made a good livelihood. Although Lori hailed from the Atlanta, Georgia area where she had attended school, there were numerous family members in the area. According to her obituary in the Fort Walton Daily News, Lori had served as President and, later, Treasurer, for the Emerald Coast Young Republicans and as a aide to Congressman Scarborough, she was active during the Florida recounts. A former neighbor, Barbara Cromer, said "Every morning, I would see her run while I walked. We'd wave to each other as we passed. I loved Lori so much. She was wonderful. She was a kind, generous person, so sweet.

Then, on Friday, July 20th, the body of Lori Klausutis, 28, was found slumped next to a desk on the floor of Florida Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough's Fort Walton Beach office where Lori had served as a constituent services coordinator since May, 1999. Her body was found around 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning by a couple arriving for an appointment. She had been dead for some time. A second employee, who would have normally arrived for work at around the same time, was away on vacation. Police cordoned off the area for investigation, later announcing that there was no reason to suspect foul play, nor were there signs of suicide.

Scarborough's office released a statement several hours after the discovery:

"My staff and family are greatly saddened by the loss of Lori Klausutis. I know Lori will be missed by the thousands of citizens who regularly contact my office to seek assistance with a variety of problems. May God grant Lori's family the grace, comfort and hope that will get them through this difficult time."

The Congressman returned to Florida that same day, and his office was quick to point out that it was not unusual for him to fly home for the weekend.

The initial reports from the Medical Examiner's office denied any trauma to the body that would indicate cause of death. But Berkland acknowledged on Monday, August 6th, that Lori had sustained a "scratch and a bruise" on her head and that his original denials were to prevent undue speculation about the cause of death. "The last thing we wanted was 40 questions about a head injury", he said.

And so, what we have here is the death of a healthy young woman who died of a blow to the head and a lie from the Medical Director's office about this blow which was quite obvious to the naked eye. They then had to go search for some reason why she might have "fallen" and hit her head.

Link to Full Story

This whole story stinks to high heaven. It was never thoroughly investigated, for some reason, and many questions have been left unanswered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Top 11 known arrests/crimes by the family who would restore honor and dignity to the White House :lol: :lol: :munky2:

11. Dick Cheney's first DWI.

10. George W. Bush's DWI.

9. Barbara Bush, minor in possesson of alcohol.

8. Jenna Bush, minor in possession of alcohol (3 times).

7. Dick Cheney's second DWI.

6. Laura Bush's vehicular homicide, record expunged.

5. George W. Bush's arrest for larceny (stealing a Christmas tree, really!).

4. Jeb's 24 year old daughter Noelle arrested for fraud at 1:15 am Walgreen's drive-thru in attempt to obtain prescription drugs.

3. Jeb's son George arrested for breaking into girlfriend's home and malicious destruction of property.

2. Jeb's other son John (Jebby) arrested for violating Florida sodomy law in a mall parking lot during days after 2000 election.

1. Jeb's wife for smuggling undeclared purchases into the United States (fined thousands).

Bonus:

1. Dick Cheney's third DWI.

2. Whatever earned George W. Bush a one year sentence of community service in Houston.

3. Neil Bush fined for his "ethical disability" in Silverado savings and loan investigation. Cost to tax payers: 1 billion dollars (still paying interest), Cost to Bush: $0. The $50,000 fine was paid by a banking deregulation lobby

http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/t ... family.htm

Quote:
How wicked is Barbara Bush? Well, she refused to attend her own mother's funeral. And the day after her five-year old daughter Robin died of leukemia Barbara Bush was in a jolly enough mood to spend the afternoon on the golf course. Revealingly, Mrs. Bush kept Robin's terminal illness a secret from young George, a stupid and cruel move which provided one of the early warps to his psyche.

Her loathsome demeanor hasn't lightened much over the years. Refresh you memory with this quote on Good Morning America, dismissing the escalating body count of American soldiers in Iraq. "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many," the Presidential Mother snapped. "It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

Lots more like this at: http://www.counterpunch.org/stclair08312004.html

For more on the illustrious, criminal Chimp in the White House and his Criminal FAMILY, go to: http://www.hereinreality.com/familyvalues.html

http://www.blackcommentator.com/84/84_cover_condi.html

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman