It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nice to meet the mods here at TVNL
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:59 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

I just checked my e-mail, and found a piece of hate mail. I won't post it, becasue it was totally over the line, totally above the pale. HATE MAIL! It was an *invitation* to join a lynch mob to harass someone here. Quote: *join the fun*

Imagine my shock to see it came from a mod here. Why is a moderator using private e-mails to solicite help in *re-educating* people? Is this the way TVNL works? Lynch mobs wandering thru the streets hanging *uneducated people*?

Same hate, different party.

Catherine, all you really did was prove Scott's point, as far as I am concerned. You *liberalism* is the same fricking bullshit I see everyday on MSM, hate and lack of understanding, lack of compassion, lack of even common sense. Lies and decpetion to gain power, that is all it is really about for you. Dems can lie, even in front of the Senate, and its ok. Hillary Clinton can MURDER people to hide her finacial hanky panky, that's ok, too, isn't it? Dems can take money from whoever for whatever and point fingers at Republicans for the same thing, but its different, isn't it?

As if its bad enough that anyone who has the awareness of a houseplant can see that the Democrats are as bad as the Republicans, and we really only have one choice, continued slavery until the revolution, we also have to have listen to the same brow beating *we don't lie* lie from both sides.

Give me a break.

But what disturbs me most is YOU are a MODERATOR! MODERATE, take the middle, keep it fair and balanced. And yet there you are, peddling hate like it was chocolate Ice Cream, and using insider information to peddle it more effectively. What the hell am I supposed to feel now? Am I supposed to feel as though my views are welcome here? That I have a voice? That my concerns matter? That I have free speech? No, but then again, I never felt that way anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:19 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Alkemi .
i admire your honesty, your a good man for speaking the truth.

well done
buckshot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:28 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
Alkemi .
i admire your honesty, your a good man for speaking the truth.

well done
buckshot

LOL! This from a dishonest, moral coward.

bucky, show you have some honesty. Show you have some moral courage. Go to this thread and take you medicine. Either counter the record of lies by George W. Bush or admit he is a liar.

Link:Bush's Lies

Don't talk about honesty, when you give your very soul to a proven serial liar and don't even have the guts to try and defend the lying bastard.

Coward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

you sound like the guilty party shoeless, still trying to find friends to help you hate on people.
ha ha ha what a coward .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
you sound like the guilty party shoeless, still trying to find friends to help you hate on people.
ha ha ha what a coward .

bucky, that didn't even make any sense. You are becoming incoherent again. But, while I have your attention, why don't you be a man for once, and go to the Bush Lies thread, and either defend your Bushgod, or admit he is a liar.

C'mon you big chicken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

why don't you stick to the topic on this thread , almighty moderator . you guilty or not answer the question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:20 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Hmm.

SO, let me see if I have this right. I get an invitation to a lynching from the moderators at this site...I report it...and a Moderator mis-directs the attention to another issue (one of much less importance) and hides the original post under a barrage of half-witted insults.

Sound familiar?

Never say the Neo-Cons didn't teach you anything, shoeless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

I could care less what goes on in your private messages. If you feel that you have to come whining to the rest of the forum about what someone said to you privately, that is your problem.

However, I am guilty as charged. I once again tried to get bucky to answer the unassailable charges leveled against Bush the Liar because he asked for the proof that Bush lies.

I'm off topic. I have always and will continue to challenge bucky to show some backbone and go to the Bush's Lies thread and face the music wherever he posts.

BTW, I don't know how I became a moderator. I didn't ask for it, I have not used that authority, nor will I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:34 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Alk- Shoeless made it clear that he doesn't want to be a moderator many times here. I don't agree on the idea of lynch mobs because who knows who will be next. Maybe even me. People have issues with their partys and since Americans only have 2 choices it definitely fixates their attention, I think it is really up to Americans to start thinking about the blandness of their politics, which makes one party a junior partner to the other, especially when one party runs the house, the senate the presidency and the judiciary. The game has been fixed and we finally see how it can be rigged. We have to blame the Democrats for a lot of this for sure, as their politics have led us into this abysmal state we're in. It has left Bush capable of creating the many lies he fronts, while he goes about decimating the constitution with his nazi approach- like the Patriot act, whick could have been written by the group at Wannabe who drew up the plans for the Final Solution.

Alk, you are right as the left is a lying bunch of criminals as well, but right now it is definitely Bush and company that are the major threat, since they are in power. All shoeless did was start a thread about Bush lies which no one on the right can answer, especially the incompetant Bucky.

As I said, it appears shoeless doesn't want to be a mod and was elected by proxy. He has officially turned it down, and just wants answers and examples to his questions about Bush Lies. Perhaps iinstead of attacking scottK we should think about what real changes we can make in our government on both sides of the house and challenge our politicians to become more honest and trustworthy. It certainly can't hurt people on both sides of the house to work towards solutions to legitimate American social issues and put aside the phony morals and values that seem to keep us divided, while the politicians on BOTH sides of the house engage in a pluralistic mindfucking of the American People.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:35 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ok lets get back to this , i personally think something needs to be done about this.Alk deserves more respect than this. now are the great moderators going to step up and do something about this or is there going to be a coverup and some turncoats in action?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:59 pm Post subject: Nice to meet the mods here at TVNL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked my e-mail, and found a piece of hate mail. I won't post it, becasue it was totally over the line, totally above the pale. HATE MAIL! It was an *invitation* to join a lynch mob to harass someone here. Quote: *join the fun*

Imagine my shock to see it came from a mod here. Why is a moderator using private e-mails to solicite help in *re-educating* people? Is this the way TVNL works? Lynch mobs wandering thru the streets hanging *uneducated people*?

Catherine, all you really did was prove Scott's point, as far as I am concerned. You *liberalism* is the same fricking bullshit I see everyday on MSM, hate and lack of understanding, lack of compassion, lack of even common sense. Lies and decpetion to gain power, that is all it is really about for you. Dems can lie, even in front of the Senate, and its ok. Hillary Clinton can MURDER people to hide her finacial hanky panky, that's ok, too, isn't it? Dems can take money from whoever for whatever and point fingers at Republicans for the same thing, but its different, isn't it?

As if its bad enough that anyone who has the awareness of a houseplant can see that the Democrats are as bad as the Republicans, and we really only have one choice, continued slavery until the revolution, we also have to have listen to the same brow beating *we don't lie* lie from both sides.

Give me a break.

But what disturbs me most is YOU are a MODERATOR! MODERATE, take the middle, keep it fair and balanced. And yet there you are, peddling hate like it was chocolate Ice Cream, and using insider information to peddle it more effectively. What the hell am I supposed to feel now? Am I supposed to feel as though my views are welcome here? That I have a voice? That my concerns matter? That I have free speech? No, but then again, I never felt that way anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:42 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

as this was posted ..the great moderator shoeless leaves the board.................hmmmm........what should we gather from that brave move?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:17 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

How many times does shoeless have to tell you he's not a moderator? Man are you really that stupid Bucky? If Catherine wishes to enlist someones thoughts to argue with someone else, it is her right.

Alk. you should feel privileged that she asked you as she thinks you'd make some fine arguments. It is a reality that you could agree with him on ssme of his points and just as easily been on his side. Then the discussion would have been very interesting indeed.

Bucky, this is just like you going to your teen sites and getting your new gay friends to come here and get a good asswhoopping, so don't try to start something. Don't worry, your little mind interprets this nonsense as an affront, but as adults, once we realise that someone is making a valid point we are willing to discuss issues with them. This was the intent here. Give the other person the privilege of justifying his stance and see where it goes.

You on the other hand are just a brain dead nuisance here that we find amusing, to say the least. You always just post and post, while evading the points that we bring up. That you can't answer our questions and especially shoeless' questions about BUSH LIES is enough to get you banned from here for just being a redundant idiot. But since We STILL believe in the constitution and free speech, unlike your president Bushitler, we don't believe in banning idiots that have nothing to say, so we allow you to remain. It would be fairly easy to just ignore you and let you rant on, excuse me, cut and paste on, without answering you, so that eventually you would just disappear, but as I said, you are a form of amusement. We enjoy making you look like the idiot you are and all the funny leads you give us to the many gay conservative neo-con sites, so we can laugh and ridicule their stupidity. Especially the O'Reilly and Coulter ones- two first class A1 morons, for sure.

Thanks for the many laughs, and the leads to the braindead Bush asswipe/lickers that you give us. You truly are a fine specimen of a closet cowboy homophobe.

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

how many time do i have to tell you that i don't give a shit what you think.Man are you really that stupid

Quote:
we are willing to discuss issues with them

ha what a freakin joke. is that what you tell all your gay friends in jail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:31 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Another well printed one liner from Bucky
Quote:
how many time do i have to tell you that i don't give a shit what you think.Man are you really that stupid

I know you are, but what am I. Aren't you the gay guard at the penitentiary. Get back on your rounds on the nightshift perv.

the choice chooses them

Post subject: Re: Nice to meet the mods here at TVNL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:37 pm 
Alkemi wrote:

Give me a break.

Thanks Al. Your views are always welcome to me. Even if I dont agree with ya.

Catherine. I feel more and more that you are becoming what you claimed to hate in the past. At least, this kind of action is nothing like the Catherine that befriended me on this very site a long time ago.

Buckshot. Your childish banter will never heed any civilized discussion. It also makes you look like you dont have anything intelligent to say.