It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:35 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:

well it's true the nut dosen't fall far from the tree. :lol:

Bucky, how is it that sooooooooo many Christians are murderers, pedophiles, thieves, wife beaters, ect.

My father is an atheist, and he has never done any of those things. I am an independent, who has drawn ideas from many different cultures. I, like my atheist father, have never committed such atrocities.

Yet, many Christians have done those things. How would you explain such a phenomena in the context of your belief system?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:06 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

which you are probably already aware of ,crimes are comitted by all races,religions,creeds, in the name of this in the name of that. and yes you are right religion spawns a lot of crimes, but i can only speak for myself because i'm not into religion and religion is to huge for example their are over 34,000 different christian religions in the world which makes up 33% of the world religions . muslims make up about 20% of the world religion, atheist only make up about 2% then you got your hindus,jews,sikhs,chinese,buddhist,ethno, etc that make up the rest.so just looking at the math you have 2% atheist verses 98% some type of religion.much room for error. plus you always have fanatics , crazy people , looking for a reason to kill. also one topic that has always upset me being brought up catholic , the way they let priest get away with sooooo many sick and perverted crimes and cover them up.i've thought for some time that a lot of sickooos run to the catholic priesthood for the sole purpose of satisifing their sexual perverted sicknesses. but for me i try to stay away with all the fuss over religion and stick to Gods word and the teachings of jesus christ and believe 100% that he is the son of God and our only savior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

buckshot wrote:
but for me i try to stay away with all the fuss over religion

Har Har Har! Bucky, you are too much! Do you ever listen to yourself?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Personally, I'll go with the big bang as opposed to some childish interpretation of a group of goat herders that claim to know the mysteries of the universe. These are blind deaf mutes from the past that have nothing, not even wisdom to pass on from their mythology based imaginations. Bucky is blind and follows the sayings of the blind. Is it not written in the book of BOB that " When the Blind lead the Blind, don't they both fall into the ditch?" Bucky, get out of the ditch and wipe the scum of creation from your eyes. Some people refuse to see or listen but are quick to pass on false witness. Such is the reality of the lonesome psychotic cowboy wanna be, Bucky. What a retard. He believes it is foolish to be wise but adheres to stupidity so well that it has become his only message. What a loser. Ignores our good advice while adhering to the absurd lies and blatant bullshit his bible preaches. Like the part about the righteous going to heaven and the sinners to hell. Well souls must like it hot 'cause according to the prophets, heaven is hotter than hell, and, as I previously posted, so those in hell will be freezing at a lower temperature than those who will bake in heaven. If the bible is g.OD's word then you'd think he could get it straight. Obviously it is one uninformed lie after another. Like Bush.

Bucky just ignores the 10 commandments, anyway, and is a self righteous hypocrite, anyway, and seldom knows what he's saying, anyway. He can't even keep up with his lies- like Bush- he lets them out so often. What a loser. If, like your iconic picture suggests, Bush is somehow a reincarnation of Lincoln and Washington, well then they wouldn't even associate with a moron like Bush. He would be ignored by these intelligent men, as Bush is vacant of intelligence. Are they actually trying to push him down under his sea of lies and rhetoric?

He is a drug using draft avoiding Benedict Arnold of the American people. Sounds exactly like your problems too doesn't it. Someone to emulate and look up to eh Bucky the coward, won't enlist and put his mouth where the barrel is, sorry trigger. Do us a favor and pull it.

Your anti-hero, Bush. You consider yourself a patriot? Samuel Johnson had a saying for you- goes like- "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel " Pretty much describes you Bucky. A chickenshithawk coward scoundrel. That picture of Bush and ghosts has to be the funniest and dumbest thing you have ever put on this site. What a loser you are Bucky.

You believe in "Make Weapons, destroy life, make profit." Would Jesus endorse this? But then jesus is just a man after all.

Who knows what he'd endorse, really. Were you there to dictate his thoughts? Have you some inner understanding of his condition that would make us believe that you're not nuts? Is this like your stupid picture you posted about understanding the inner workings of the Bushmind? Heres a hint as to what goes on in Bush's PEABRAIN- BOOOM BIG BANG Sparks ignite Duh fizzle out. Next idea repeats process.

Somehow you understand where Bush gets his influence? I thought it was from g.OD's, not spirits of the past? Is Bush a supernatural spiritualist haunted by the ghosts of presidents past because he can't do anything right? Like you? You're a psychotic loser, BiGTIME, Bucky.

Bucky is a liar and a bearer of false witness. This is the standard that catholics have been performing for so long, in their attempts to keep us from finding the truth. As a lowlife catholic, Bucky reveals himself to be no better than a gutter snipe and so shouldn't be taken seriously. He is a pervert and a misogynist as his many references to homosexuals and proverbs illustrate. Proverbs not only sets examples as to what women do to poor innocent young men, but warns the believer to discipline his child with abuse or that if he doesn't believe in the g.OD of his beliefs, i.e.- substitute the ruling elite class for the imagined creator of the universe, and we see a clearer picture of Bucky's true love and devotion- g.OD MONEY.

Proverbs Ch13 V18 - 24- what a mouthful of hate and abuse.
Proverbs Ch28 V20 - Follow your leader and get rich.

Proverbs is a flip flop, mish mash of anger, hate and jealousy that makes little or no sense except obey and discipline to your leaders, male elite, or else. You are a victim of your medula oblongata,and severe temporal lobe seizures, that lead your limited imagination into what you believe. Women and children, poor and sinners beware, we have a right to usury and abuse so get on the bandwagon or else.

Bucky is a loser, BIGTIME. Strikes out with anger hatred and jealousy as his obvious aggression towards us illustrates. He is a lowlife scum with a wife and spawn, that has a tiny pointless existence, who hopes that by being a phony believer he won't be left to suffer in this lifetime. Meanwhile Rome, and in this case the world, burns around him while he fiddles about. Your petty little life won't work. Your wife will leave you when your plans fail to materialize and you will be subjected to the shame she lauds upon you. What do fundamentalists often do in this case? They have been known to sometimes kill their own families in devotion to their own inner shame and sickness. Remember you are the owner of an inner psychotic disease, as I illustrated to you previously. Sicko.

We have more to learn from our DO.g's than we do from the false g.OD's that you believe in.

g.OD's are liars as are most believers.

Maybe this is why they're lying -
http://www.atheists.org/nogodblog/
Quote:
We're growing. Scepticism is growing. This poll shows that a full 18% are nontheistic people -- a nice jump over years past. A nice 8% specifically said they don't believe in God, with another 10% on top of that are "not sure". BUT, if asked about belief without the "Not Sure" option, they go secular!

That's about 50 Million Seculars!

Lots of others have beliefs in reincarnation, spooks, astrology, and other non-Christian beliefs, which may be why the Christians are making up stuff to make us look bad.

Here's the poll

The Religious and Other Beliefs of Americans 2005

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – December 14, 2005 – That very large majorities of the American public believe in God, miracles, the survival of the soul after death, heaven, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the Virgin birth will come as no great surprise. What may be more surprising is that significant minorities believe in ghosts, UFOs, witches, astrology, and in reincarnation – the belief that they were themselves reincarnated from other people. Six in ten believe in hell and the devil.

These are some of the findings of The Harris Poll of 889 U.S. adults conducted online by Harris Interactive® between November 15 and 22, 2005.

The survey also found that women are more likely than men to hold both Christian and non-Christian beliefs. Republicans are more likely than Democrats and Independents to hold Christian beliefs. The level of belief is generally highest among people without a college education and lowest among those with postgraduate degrees.

· The 82 percent of adults who believe in God include 86 percent of women and 93 percent of Republicans but only 78 percent of men, 69 percent of those with postgraduate degrees, and 75 percent of political independents.

· The 73 percent of adults who believe in miracles include 79 percent of women, 83 percent of those with high school education or less and 76 percent of Republicans. Fewer (66%) men, post graduates (50%) and Independents (65%) believe in miracles.

· The 70 percent of those who believe in the survival of the soul after death include 74 percent of women, 82 percent of Republicans but only 66 percent of men. Three-quarters (76%) of those without a college degree share this belief but only 53 percent of those with postgraduate degrees believe in this.

· The 70 percent who believe in heaven includes 76 percent of women and 64 percent of men. This falls to 60 percent of Independents and 49 percent among people with postgraduate degrees.

· Seven in ten (70%) believe that Jesus is God or the son of God. This belief is more prevalent among women (75%) than men (64%), among those with less education (77%) than among post graduates (48%) and among Republicans (82%) than Independents (62%).

On almost all the beliefs that are central to Christianity, there is a general pattern with:

· Higher prevalence of belief among women than among men.

· Higher prevalence of belief among people with no college education and lower prevalence of belief among those with postgraduate education.

Other interesting findings include:

· Six in ten adults believe in the devil (61%) and in hell (59%).
Forty percent of the public, including 46 percent of women and 33 percent of men believe in ghosts.

· One third (34%) believe in UFOs. More men (38%) than women (31%) hold this belief.

· Just under three in ten (28%) adults believe in witches with slightly more men (30%) than women (27%) believing in them.
One quarter (25%) of adults believe in astrology including 30 percent of women and 19 percent of men.
One in five (21%) believe in reincarnation, the belief that they were once another person.

While many people are very clear on what they do or do not believe in, there is a significant proportion (ranging from 10% to 25%), depending on the belief, that indicates that they are “not sure” one way or another. For example, 10 percent say they are “not sure” if they believe in God and 25 percent say they are “not sure” if they believe in reincarnation or UFOs.

Of course you are just full of false quotes, facts and figures as a bearer of false witness. What other lies do you adhere to that go against the bible and specifically the 10 commandments? Nearly all of them I would say. List your 10 commandments and tell us how you adhere to them Mr. Alcatholicholic.

Like I said, the big bang makes way more sense than your Bullshit ever will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:40 pm 

hello,

The first to be laid in the grave was the notion of the universe existing in infinite time. Since the 1920s, there has been mounting evidence this cannot be true. Scientists are now certain that the universe came into being from nothingness as the result of an unimaginably huge explosion, known as the "Big Bang". In other words, the universe came into being-or rather, it was created by Allah.

Post subject: You're full of shit.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Besides your idle chatter, and your phony belief structure, prove anything you say is true.

The last to be laid in its grave hopefully will be religion, so we can get on wirh being mutual brothers and sisters on this planet, and reject bigotry and prejudice as a construct of the things we assume are right and forget about what we pretend is real.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: Diseased one.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:16 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't go to chouftchouf site. It is infested with bugs and viruses. If your computer is unprotected it will crash.

Where are the Mods to eliminate this spam?

the choice chooses them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:58 am 

hello,

The Creation of the Universe

With the verification of the Big Bang theory, which maintained that the universe was brought into being with a big explosion, the concept of ‘eternal matter’ that constituted the basis of the materialist philosophy is thrown into the trash-heap of history.
In this film,you will see how modern astronomy and physics imply a fact that materialists are unwilling to accept, that is, the existence of a Creator.
Duration: 25 minutes

edited by admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't go to this site. It is a virus trap. It is full of shit too.

Tell us about neutrinos simpleton.

the choice chooses them